I'm supposed to get married this weekend. Big, expensive destination wedding. Seriously considering backing out...

I'm supposed to get married this weekend. Big, expensive destination wedding. Seriously considering backing out. Is marriage retarded?

yes

no its not retarded, but spending money on a wedding is pretty retarded, you could've made a downpayment on your house or paid off some loans, or capitalize a business, but nope, your dumb ass blew it on a party. just my $0.02.

YES MARRIAGE IS A TRAP, by all means, please, please, please, think 100000 times about it before you commit 100%, look at all the cucked marriage moneyowned husband stories, do you want to be a cow getting milked the rest of your life ? at some point the sex will be shit, the love wont exist anymore and everything will be shit, so u wlil need something that keeps you together. maybe YOU can take it, her ? i don't know. in these times, girls are absolutely degenerated (or become degenerated at some point) and will turn into some bbc slave cucking piece of shit. PLZ THINK AGAIN

I would say yes but this is a troll thread so OP is a fag. Post pics of your spouse if you want a serious response

marriage is slavery , if she wants marriage and not you for who you are then dump her ass because she just wants to enslave you

reddit

U aight m8?

>a giant waste of money
>is marriage retarded
duh

Make sure you get a pre-nup so when the birch either cheats or leaves you, she won't take any of your shit

it seems like in most cases marriage is retarded, you got trapped mane you can ride it out and see how it goes but that type of lifestyle is incredibly boring, especially if you add kids now you've got stress. but some people are into that lifestyle i think its a waste personally

good luck

also post her bobs

>No hymen no diamond fags will complain

Stop looking for ducked up girls faggots

Getting married is fucking stupid. For starters you are paying a huge amount of money for what basically amounts to a prom for 1 girl. You won't be getting any real benefit from marriage that you wouldn't get from a live in girlfriend. The worst part is that if she just decides she isn't happy she can leave and take half of your stuff. If you live in a state that requires alimony then you will be giving a big chunk of your paycheck over to some bitch that won't be doing a thing for you. No upside, all downside so yeah it is pretty stupid.

It depends. Whenever I hear someone I know is getting married I usually shake my head about it, but every once and a while I nod my head.

As for expensive weddings, yea fuck that...

I got married on Friday. Just got back from honey moon. I never had 1 thought about backing out, not to say I wasn't nervous but mostly due to the attention and for everything to go well.

If you think you're about to back out, I would do it. You're fucked if you get too deep into this, divorce is insanely expensive.

Good luck.

You'll probably regret it either way.

You'll regret backing out.
You'll regret getting married.

Backing out is a lot cheaper, though. I'm not recommending it... just stating the obvious

I got $29,000 in gifts from the wedding, paid off all of my debts (and my wife's) and combined with my previous savings I have more than enough money for a down payment for our home and the party was fucking amazing that we paid for.

If you have family and friend might pay off, but here there are only shut-in virgins

True...I guess you're right in saying that. My take may not be possible or likely for others but if you know you won't get enough money in gifts to pay for the wedding I wouldn't do a big one in that case.

I used to work for directv and I have been in hundreds of homes. Almost all the married couples over 35 had been divorced at least one time (it is shocking how much people tell strangers). The sad part is talking to all the older guys who are living in these tiny houses and trailers and telling me how their ex wives took them for all they had. Working your whole life for a woman you love only to have her rip your heart out and leaving to live in poverty. Yeah fuck 100% of that life.

Money isn't an issue for either of us. We specifically asked for no gifts. But anyway, still not wanting to go through with it for some reason. Its not just the usual anxiety of such things, gone well past that to dread.

>Almost all the married couples over 35 had been divorced at least one time
>Almost all

Would someone really do that? Go on the internet and tell lies?

Well if you get divorced money will definitely be an issue.

Jesus mate, how long together?

Does she fuckin beat you or something?

Nah dawg if it's on the world wide web it's true

thats your gut. listen to it.

im not saying dont do it, but if you have doubts now, putting a ring on it won't make them go away.

10 years and no. I'm just used to the way things are and only am going through with this to appease her. I just see it as trying to fix something that isn't broken, and fucking it up in the long run.

> hurr durr I don't like what he sez so it must be liez

Oh shit, I forgot that you were with me in all those homes and heard the same stories I did.

yea dont do it man. or if you do, you should enter it with the expectation that it will fail around year 5 and prepare for it accordingly.

You're fucked if you do it.

10 years is a while, I got engaged after 5 years cause I was scared to loser her. Now married after 7 years together.

I did it to appease her too man, girls want marriages, I was real scared too you'll be fine. If you yourself are telling me it isn't broken then I have faith in you. Don't call this off, try to imagine your life with someone else or with no one. Try to imagine restarting with someone else that will probably never love you as much as she does.

If she cleans your udnerwear and dosen't cheat on you. Marry her.

These MGTOW idiots are fucking lifeless virgins with no hope of getting a woman anyways. you can't be MGTOW if a woman doesn't fuckin want you anyway.

Congrats on the marraige man, it's finally sunk into me after the honey moon and it feels amazing to have someone now you can rely on.

Man this has both helped and fucked me up. I honestly don't think I'm gonna do it. Probably fly out of here after I tell her this shit. Forgot to mention, we're already at the destination. Fuck it, I don't think I can do it.

So you are a pussy and somehow that makes the smart guys virgins? Please kill yourself

Are you okay man? You sound kinda peeved.

It's obvious you're fucking exaggerating because you're a jealous lonely loser. Keep doing you man, keep living your life off of other peoples stories.

Sucks to suck bro :)

Enjoy that hand for forever and forever. enjoy loneliness. Enjoy Sup Forums :)

ask your self this is she worth it to keep or dump if your only hung up over the expencive wedding get over it you only need to do it once in your life if you do it right

From a womans perspective.. Fuck getting married. I hate my fucking life. I know my husband hates his life too.
We will never admit to eachother though, and thats the fucked up part.

> I'm going to create a backstory to this guy so I can talk down to him

Please go be a faggot somewhere else.

you got delt a shit hand dont ruin someone elces cuz you dont get enough love in your life thats just petty

You should probably talk to him about it. Also, stop being a gross fat, ugly girl. Maybe he'd actually want to fuck you then.

It's true though, isn't it? My new wife (whose virginity I took) who sucked my dick and swallowed my cum last night is next to me on the couch, about to clean the place up and unpack our suitcases. While you're at home, alone.

Enjoy it man :)

Since your marriage sucks and the op is all messed up, you should show us your tits. It would be a charitable gesture.

Come on man just be real for a minute. You don't have to talk shit about other people so you can justify your bad decisions. You sound like a guy who just bought a zune.

ill be the voice of reason for you if you dont marry this girl she will dump you find someone elce and still get married like she wants if you love her dont hesitate keep her (unless shes a cheating bimbo)

"enjoy Sup Forums"

said on Sup Forums

pathetic, end yourself

I'd never regret marrying her.

The funny thing is, I can always be 40-something and divorce.

But I can never be 20-something and marry a beautiful young bride that loves me when I am a lonely 40-something year old man.

All of those MGTOW shit, it's about money to them. That's it. It's sad really.

If you marry the right person, your marriage will become the best thing in your life. Most people don't marry the right person, or are too selfish to handle marriage, though. That's why most people get divorced these days.

So both of you aren't adult enough to sit down and either work shit out or arrange to separate? You're made for each other.

> creating more backstory

Ohh now I see, you got suckered in to it and now you have to justify it to yourself. Hope our your little wife stays faithful, I've had the pleasure of cumming inside another mans wife more than once.

Let's be honest OP, you're eventually gonna have a hard time finding someone to fuck and later you'll have an even harder time finding someone to look after you. Marriage is an investment for your future fuckless dying alone because you fell in your own empty house self and along the way you get sweet tax benefits and someone to run errands for you. Lock that pussy down now bruh, unless she's older than you in which case bail.

Again, there you go living your life on the experiences of others. Clearly, you make bad decisions. You don't even trust yourself enough to find a girl that won't cheat you. At this point, the only piece of pussy you're getting is one who has had 30 cocks in her already.

Have a good life pal.

This nigga here

To add: you can always get some on the side if you want something fresh.

It's easy to say that now, but unless you have seen how sad some of those guys are you should stop talking. An old guy sitting alone in his little house with only a dog. Nobody calling him or visiting. Telling his sad story to a stranger. I highly doubt you would still say you didn't regret it then. With the national average of first marriage divorce being about 50% you could easily be that man.

No marriage isn't retarded, if you love the person and desire to spend your life with them it's ideal. If you have doubts you should postpone until any issue is resolved

Half of all first marriages end in divorce. Second and third marriages are progressively worse.

> the backstory continues

Hope you don't end up raising somebody else's kid. Stay mad faggot

get a lawyer too

Can confirm. Getting a second wife who's a virgin was a great idea. Young and tight and eager to outshine the first.

Exactly!

Op here - I'm about to go talk to her. Not even sure what I'm gonna say yet..

Just because you get fired from your first job doesn't mean you shouldn't never try to get a job again. In my experience, second wife is twice as nice.

What the fuck are you even talking about. That scenario can fit both a lonely old man who never married and a divorce.
Exactly. Get a virgin woman and she'll love you to death.

Hope you're listening. Enjoy your life however :)

So if you never get married a phantom woman is going to come and take half your shit? Who knew

What benefit does a wife give you that a live in girlfriend can't?

Only idiots bad at paperwork lose their shit. My first wife got legally dumped by me and didn't get a dime even though I made twice what she did.

Way to shit up the thread you two arguing faggots

Tax benefits.

Marriage ain't stupid. Sure, it ain't for everyone, but make sure it's for you. How long have you been having thoughts of backing out?

Hey OP, since you're not sure about locking that down how bout you show us her titties!

Again, always about money...thats your guys fucking go to, isn't it? You'll scurry from marriage bliss cause you're scared she'll take your fucking love seat.

>ain't
in the trash your opinion goes

So I should risk losing half of everything I own for a small tax break? Seems real bad

If they only knew how much more of their own money they get to keep every month just by being married.

> marriage bliss

Nigga I don't know who you think you are fooling but it is not me.

Again, you won't lose anything if you're good at paperwork.

If you both work, can't you not get hit as hard by staying under income limits individually (as opposed to two working married people being combined & thus reaching a higher tax rate)?

We'll user I've been married for about a month, but the only thing that matters is if she's really your best friend or not

Yes marriage is retarded. and if you have any doubt in your mind then you're probably making a huge mistake

also as retarded as marriage is big expensive weddings are even more retarded.

If you don't think she's your soulmate then no

yes. now post fiance nudes

Either I know who this is or it's a massive coincidence. Time to make a phone call!

If you wanna pull a dick move and back out. Do it.

You gotta do that math yourself my dude. If you're both hella rich then maybe? But again there's loopholes for everything. The us tax system is Swiss cheese for people who love money and aren't turned off by having to do an hour or two of work once a year to keep it.

Dubs decide. Op must be a runaway bride dressed like Julia Roberts

Hey retardo look up at the link of the web, you are on Sup Forums stupid faggot

Fucking cuck

This man is a cuck and he's trying to get others to become cucks themselves. Don't believe his lies

Why go through all that hassle? Spending all that money on a lawyer just so you won't lose anything all to get something you already had?

that sucks I feel bad for ya situation op

Are you 15? What the fuck so you mean you can't talk to each other about it? Lmao fucking dumb bitch

Yes, get ready to be cucked in a year when she no longer feels "emotionally loved"

Bruh I didn't need a lawyer, you know all the forms you need are free right?

Well. I'm married. You aren't. So I'll take my opinion over yourse pal.

wow you got a blowie, noice dude! You know these days you can fuck a new chick every day and fuck her 6 times in an evening. But go ahead and be proud your wife rewarded you for your asinine overpriced trip waste of time. You've been trained like a dog, pathetic.

This cat knows how to post on message boards but doesn't know how to find side pussy

mega virgin detected

More chance to get laid being 40 and a bachelor/never married than some wimp whose wife now has more testosterone than him. what fucking planet do you live on? Long term marriages are sexless by default kek.

Chad here. I fucked all uh ya all wifes.

Still better than living together with a woman and having to give the whole house to her, while you are banished to the attic or basement for a "man cave"

What exactly are you on about...what point are you trying to make?