My gf just told me she decided to stop shaving from the neck below

My gf just told me she decided to stop shaving from the neck below.
DOn't know how to react about this.
What does /b think?

Unless she means she's going to start waxing, time to move on.

>Stand gf on head
>hand razor
>???????
>profit

shave her head in her sleep

Eject

>she decided to stop shaving from the neck below.
So she'll keep shaving her face?

Everybody has the right to groom as they please. If she is making the change mid-relationship though it probably means she wants your ass gone, but doesn't know how to say it.

came here to say this.

get rid of her and make sure the next one doesnt have a benis

well, she wax of some hair that grow on her face, and she doesn't like facil hair, so yes

Underrated kek.

this is like becoming a vegan because animals are cute.

hmm that makes sense

>from the neck below
Tell her not to do shit halfway ifshe is serious. How can she be self conscious about her eyebrows/unibrow/peach fuzz moustache if she isn't about hairy legs/pits/etc?
It's not even Winter in the northern hemisphere, so always being covered with clothing isn't her reason; what is?

she said she was confortable with hair below the neck, it didn't bother her, and she didn't care about what other people think, so she just decided do stop. I asked her how she was going to wear dresses, etc. and she said it wouldn't change anything, she would still be wearing dresses, bikini, etc.

I'm still loss at how i'm going to go out with her, i'm not thinking about breaking up, i'm feeling that once she goes out and gets all the looks from people, she will be embarassed and go back to shaving again

do her shaving for her, she can just chill out and get shaved ultra smooth

ok, you stop shaving from the neck up and shave every single hair from the neck down, and you win, also get a less gullible gf. or try dating people with alopecia

>she didn't care about what other people think
except for what people think about her face... she's just trying to appear be "rebellious" against our societal norms, because she wants people to think she is strong enough to go against the patriarchal and misogynistic views of how a woman's body should be relatively hairless, but she still feels like she couldn't be in public if people saw she had moustache hairs or non-perfect eyebrows.
It's a hypocritical stunt for attention

Tell the hairy bitch you don't much care for messin with Sasquatch. Stop fuckin her till she handles her business.

I feel my wife does the same thing, she makes sure her dresses are nice, hair looks good, match purse etc ... but i tell her that if she cares so much how she looks, why isn't she dropping the extra 10 pounds ... I guess when something requires effort she suddenly doesn't care what people think

I actually threw up

yeah, i kinda thinks the same way

that makes sense, shaving the entire body would take so much effort, that she just gives up and pretends to have a bigger reason

what if she cucks me?

If you let it get to that point, then you are, by nature, a cuck, and not a man. If she goes to get dick elsewhere, kick her out.

Time to bail.