Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

>me hanging out at the house with my therapy fluff named pumpkin.
>she is so named for her orange fluff and green mane.
>shes a good little fluff, well trained in comforting retired combat solfiers with ptsd.
>has some kind of uplink to my therapist so that she can monitor everything.
>suddenly hear a knock at the door.
>the fuck? Its 1am!
>turn on portchlight and look thru peephole.
>combat conditioning kicking in grab my 9mil from the quick access compartment on the coat rack by the door.
"Who's there?"
>no answer.
"I say again! Who! Is! There!?"
>breaking glass sound from behind me, ITS THE BACK DOOR!
"NUUUU WOGEW HEWP FWUFFY SCREEEEEEEEE!"
>hear one of them. "FUCK YOU SHITRAT! YO DADDY GON GIVE US HIS MUNNY OR HE GON DIE LIKE A BITCH!"
>you first asshole.
>full blood rage kicks in ptsd in overdrive i am now in a small house in bagdhad. Gon kill sum terrorists.
>holster the 9mil grab my shotty from the other compartment next to the coatrack.
>i hear them on the other side of the wall.
Cock the shotgun
"Shitwhawazat?!"
BOOM!
BOOM!
>FIRE 2 SOLID 12 GUAGE SLUGS THRU THE WALL AT GROIN LEVEL!
>Screaming, the smell of shit and blood.
>whimpering of a small child.
Step around the wall with the shotty ready to fire. 2 perps both dead blood and guts everywhere.
>reality crashes back in.

"Pumpkin? You alive?"
"Munsta daddeh! Hu hu huu. Nu huwt punkin."
"Its ok pumpkin the bad men are forever sleepies"
"Nuuu daddeh munstah daddeh make odda hoomin go foweba sweepies!"
>cant see her
>looking around see a shivvering pile of gore... Oh shit.
"pumkin are you hurt?"
"nu habe huwties buu boojoos ebwyweah."
>see the pile of gore begin to skitter across the floor like some eldrich horror.
>it has the face of a fluffy yet it drags entrails and blood as though it were its own.
>the horror is oddly fascinating.
"Punkin nu wike dese tumme skettis"
>i stare on captivated and numb.

more please.

>cops arrive soon after with a meatwagon
>ask me all the questions
>paramedics clean up pumpkin and interview her
>she is a good fluffy and tells them everything
>cops clear me of wrongdoing.
>i am virtually catatonic then my therapist arrives.
>she talks to me and pumpkin sepperately.
>damn fluffy thinks it was her fault.
>therapist calms her snd puts her in my lap.
>i am still lost in flashbacks.
>all i hear is screaming.

i feel the text stories are much richer than the images.

Bump

>all i hear is screaming
>screaming and the voice of....
>A CHILD!
>SOME KID NEEDS HELP!
>KEEPS CALLING FOR HER FATHER!
>BUT THIS IS BAGDAD! THEY DONT SPEAK ENGLISH!
>ready my rifle and stalk around.
>find a smear of blood on one wall.
>looks like whoever died was shot thru the wall like the shooter knew they were there.
>till hear the child calling for its dad.
>keep looking gotta find that kid and get her outta here this is no place for an innocent kid!
>see a hallway
>rifle at the raeady walk down the hall slowly.
>rifle is oddly warm, feels like its got furr or rabbit fuzz or like a cat. Smells weird too like blood and shit.
Whatever. Keep going gotta find that kid.
>kid sounds close and unsure. Something about its poopy place or something?
>someone is tryin to rape a kid? Motherfuckergonnadie.
>search the house no sign of kid. Find a shotgun still loaded and recently fired.
Suddenly my rifle kicks me in the face?
The fuck? I didnt shoot!
>"dumme daddeh wet pinkin guu wet punkin downsies! Punkin nuu wifew!"
>punkin...
>it travels thru my head searching for something to connect to. But what?
Orange. Green. A plant. With a face. But its a plant. For halloween... With legs. And fluffy and...
>relaity crashes back.

fucking niggers man

yeah, part of the reason why i right them instead of draw, not the guy's whos posting his story btw

>in my hands.
>with a childs voice and the odd face of an amalgamated animal.
>orange fluff with a green mane.
>and i am holding it like a rifle.
"Daddeh wan pway awmee gamesies punkin nu kin shoot. Can spities doe!"
"Pumpkin what? Happened?"
"Daddeh wewapse, nee gu too sofah an sits an cuddews. Wait foe da nice mistas tu com take to da doctah howsie."
>docta housie? Right yeah the... The asylum... Shit.
>we sit.
>we wait.
>my sister shows up first.
>she timmidly gets me to vome outside from the horror inside and sit on the portch with her.
>im holding pumpkin close the whole time.
>sis got her for me. She got her for me when i left her house to live alone because of what happened when i was playing with my neice and nephew. An army game. I relapsed. Had flashbacks. Nearly hurt the two kids i love more than life itself. Sis got me on the therapy fluff program because she knew i needed someone. She was right.

The paddy wagon showed up.
"Sir. Mr allen jeager? Come with us please. Do you have a therapy animal?
"Yeah this fluffy."
"The facility isnt fluffy safe"
"Shes really well behaved. Paper trained even. Please. Please let me keep her."
>she spoke up
"Punkin habe owdews tu take caew awen. Nu can weave awen. Punkin hafta make shew awen awite."
>they looked at eachother.
>they looked at me.
>my sister spoke up.
"Please. She really is a good girl she takes very good ca-"
"Mam... Fuckoff, Jeager! GET IN THE CAR SOLDER!"
"HEY! DONT TALK TO MY SISGHURRRGRGRGRUUHHUURRHGLEE!"
>they tazed me. I soiled myself. And fell over.
>i watch helplessly as they grab pumpkin up and twist her head bavkwards killing her snd backhanding my sister to the ground.
>i screamed incoherently as they throw me bodily into the back of a padded wagon.
"Double homicide, domestic abuse, muder of a therapy animal! Mr jeager! You are in some trouble!"

okay now i'm being pissed off, they have no reason to blame him for all that shit

What are some of your stories?

Time passed.
I was tried while drugged and my testiomony didnt mean shit.
Sjw's ranted and screamed about how they had been good boys and obviously i had been a murderer abuser with a basement of dead crucified fluffies.
I dont even have a basement.
Jury didnt care.
Case fell appart when something magical happened.
A hasbio rep showed up to the courtroom.
>"ladies and gents of the jury! Meet pumpkin!"
There she was. Standing on the table. Taxidermied... I began to blubber and cry and halucinated her toddling to me and licking my tears to reassure me.
>"it is impossible for mr jeager to be convicted because we at hasbio have ompelling and inarguable evidence of the nights hsppenings."
>"pumpkin if you would please. Lick this."
He held out a wire. She toddled to him. Damn these drugs making me see things."
As soon as she did he thanked her and connected his tablet to a projector. The room darkened as immages began to play.
It showed me on the coutch next to the camera petting it as pumpkin amd i spoke.
It fast worwarded
A knovk at the door. A crash of glass snd the csmera spun to see 2 masked snd hooded men armed with handguns enter the house. One kicked the camera and sent it flying.
Then 2 gunshots rang out snd both were cut in half as the wall erupted behind them snd gore flew to cover the camera.
Fastworward. The csmera showed it looking down the body of a fluffy as i sighted along it like it was a rifle. Checking the whole house.
Ffwd
Cops
Ffwd
Sister
Ffwd the mental hospital orderlies killing her snd beating my sister down.
>but how?

Its been my exp that mental hospital ordrrlies for ptsd suffering soldiers are a 50 50 split. Some will trump charges because they like the power trip of hurting others especially soldiers.

The hasbio rep finally spoke.
"Pumpkin here. Is a generation 3 "superfluffy"
"Their bones have split points where they will sepperate easily snd then later reconverge their neurons can slso fully reintegrste due to their partislly motile nature. In short. You have to really try to hurt or kill a gen 3. Also their brains are a continuous dvr like evice constantly recording everything. They are also engineered to be obedient, selfless, and kind to a fault."
"I also have evidence of the burglars in question being employed by the very mental hospital that mr jeager is currently an inmate of. This is also not the only case of this nature to occur in recent months. 50 of the current inmates of this assylum have been the target of home invasions and all 50 were accused of severe wrongdoing and false charges using planted evidence!"
"The only thin mr jeager is guilty of. Is protecting his home. And his loving pet"
"I also have a solid case here to counter sue the asylum on behalf of all 51 former mikitary inmates they currently hold." Obviously they were done wrong. And for what? Extra funding? No! Human trafficking for torture victims of the financial eliete!!!"
>he presented evidence.
>he went on and on.
>he had been building this case for months. Years!
>but why?
>why had hasbio been doing this?
>why had hasbio been paying their lawyers to build this case?

just search up "QuickT" on Fluffybooru, you'll find me
most are shit though, as their just me writing either something orginal or something an user suggested

i try

Its not pre typed and i have no idea where im going with this.

Your writing is pretty good, IMO.

You taking suggestions now? I got one or two.

dang, that's real dickish
yeah it's cleared up now that I read your stuff

yeah sure dude

This is a bit fucked up, but please bear with me.

An owner with Bipolar Disorder or Schizophrenia adopts a fluffy, only to kill it in a psychotic episode. This leads to the person in question committing suicide.

Discord invite: 7SRHha

Mmm, here's the thing guy- I don't know a thing about mental people with that syuff, it would come out real shitty

who the FUCK uses a fork with 5 tines? TELL ME THIS

You doubt yourself too much :)

>I think a hacker learn on their site

cleartimeclock.aqarhellas.com

I just wanna say yay fluffy thread.. FUCK MODS

Macrofluff yard invasion.

mods get away with way too much shit its all a power trip for them

ugh terrible

what did the mods do now?

*shrugs* oh well, just a thought.

They had been banning us non-stop for like a week.

HA GAAAYYYY!!!

What's your preferred genre?

A fluffy that realizes how horrible things are for their species on the whole and goes fucking nuts from it.

Anything but foal rape or foal torture, never been a fan of it

Weirdbox.

its been way longer then a week its been going on for a month and a half

Everything involving foal rape and foal torture, big fan of it.

I like stories that explore the consequences of creating an intelligent creature as frail and short-lived as a fluffy. What life must be like for them and the psychological fallout that results. The way different kinds of people react to them, the impact on the environment, etc.

Barring that, I frankly love to see some poor little fluffy bastard get his fuzzy nuts destroyed through either human sadism or his own carelessness. Could not explain that one if I tried.

I am a fan of science involving fluffies. Whether it's to fix their behavioral issues to straight up teaching, it's great fun and expands the universe.

Innovative and creative abuse and sadbox, also fluffies being exploited in an industrial setting.