Let's get a thread going of things that we are proud of in life. Brag about your accomplishments!

Let's get a thread going of things that we are proud of in life. Brag about your accomplishments!

I'll start. I rescued a nearly dead cat two months ago and now he's a healthy and happy friend. I named him leema.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/eu4ix/bass-test-15db/s-wWxEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

clean his ears OP he has mites

This is an older pic. He's good now. Thank you though!

I meant that the original pic was older

Majestic cat and applauds to you sir

Please pet him for me.
Btw this is my therapy bunny. He's a ass hole

I'll pet leema if you pet the bun.

Thank you! Tell me something you're proud of

nice job dude, you do what I couldn't do.

You surely must be proud of something

Good on you op, nice to see feel good threads here. Recently got Adobe certified in illustrator and planning on doing InDesign next and getting a career in graphic design. Not too big or as big as your thing, but it's something I'm proud of.

Not sure why this posted sideways, it was correct in my folder

Dat cat has money!

That's awesome to hear user! Do you have any work you can show us?

made a small website a couple of months ago, now is getting more that 10k visits per day
once it hits 25k i'll quit my job

What kind of website and how is it making you money?

That's wonderful to hear, im glad things are going well for you!

show work and open bob with sundial stamp

my post got 10k likes

Hey ! Same here, saved her as a baby, abandoned in my garden. Here she is as a baby. Gonna post a pic of her grown up.

1 year later

Lol Tumblr. Great tits tho

I'm so glad you saved that lil baby

I survived relationship with an alcoholic.
I'm in top 2% income class in my country.
I do lift heavy objects.
I went no contact after being put into friendzone.
I have layman's understanding of how the universe works, from atoms to black holes.
I completed Mass Effect trilogy.
I experienced encounter of a third kind.
I flew in a sailplane.

i dont really have a lot of real accomplishments but i got pretty good at guitar after fucking with it for a while.

That's some really cool stuff to have done! You sound like a really cool dude tbh

That's awesome! I tried guitar for a few weeks and really couldn't get gud

Your cat needs a bath

I adopted him 1 1/2 years ago from the local SPCA. He was about 7 months old, turned in as a stray and had no training at all. Now he's happy, healthy and trained to the point of stopping a chase after rabbits on verbal command.

That was after he had his first vet visit and just got shots. We hadn't had him all that long at the time

What a good doggo

you have to really want to pick up chicks to get good.

Playing any musical instrument is awesome! Keep at it!

thats my fucking cat you asshole

I love cats. Have a bro fistbump for saving that soul. You should feel proud!

I have a BA and JD
I've Nearly completed my first contract in the army reserves (5.5 years down woot woot!)
I have a healthy relationship of two years (first one that wasn't toxic).

Just need to find a better job and I'll be happy.

I managed to complete 25 project euler problems

Reminds me of my cute cat, she's a rescue too. Just got her chipped last week, officially mine now.

I can backflip in a halfpipe on my wheelie shoes.

Looks like mine, shes a qt

This is now a pet rescue thread.

I'm almost a professional wrestler. Indy days are about to be left behind.

Please expand on that

Wish you all the best.

DEFEND INDY WRESTLING

This is Harvey. We named him for his ability to appear and disappear at will. He was a stray that appeared in out neighborhood a few months ago. We started feeding him, and now he shelters in our garage. He's been taken to the vet and given all his shots, and we gave him a flea and tick treatment and a de-wormer. Whenever we go out to bring him food he appears and goes, "Meep!" then demands pets before eating.

Thanks mate, she's a happy asshole.

I've been an indy wrestler for a few years. Recently some major promotions have noticed me and they want me to wraaastle for them.

Thankyou! I'm not a nice guy though ;)

Cheers mate, godspeed

Thankyou

and i am a massive faggot who is wasting his day on Sup Forums because he cant be fucked to do anything else

I can imagine how he sounds, it must be adorable.
Im pretty sure he loves you, user! Pet him for me.

I can assure you that it is indeed adorable. I will certainly pet him for you. He looooves being petted. And likes following me around the yard.

Everybody has a talent what is yours? If not what interests you? What do you day dream about? Not talking about sex or some silly shit.

I used to rollerblade a lot until I eventually traded the time for music production.

Its quite a hard field to get good at considering there is so much mis-information and straight up lies told online about the topic.

I mean if you want to learn to make shitty lo-fi or the same rehashed dubstep/edm track its easy but anything with soul and originality is pretty fucking hard.

The issue isnt the composition - its that the music i (aim to) make is very hectic, with many layers that use a lot of the frequency spectrum which basically means that acheiving a good, clear, crisp mixdown/master is really fucking hard.

But its simply a matter of time and dedication - with my rate of progress over the past 18 months I have to just get my head down, work hard and get noticed.

No way! Your cat has a skate board?!

I don't think so but just in case; what state and how old is he?

Just paid off my mortgage last year, 13 years in.

Yay!
You ought to be very proud, my dude. That's all really good stuff.
I Dunno what that is but awesome that you did something you're proud of!
Thank you!
Adorable and thank you for adopting!
If this is true, you're a legend
Awwwwe
I'm ok with that
Good for you man! Go for your dreams!
A very pure cat. Thank you for saving him
At least you didn't do something horrible with your day. You stayed entertained rather than being sad.

Any way we hear your music?

nice quads but no i am still in the time chamber it is not rdy for the world yet

Can we at least know what you go by so I can keep an eye out for you? One day when you make it big I'll be like I WAS IN THE THREAD! I KNOW HIM!

Seriously though I just wanna keep an eye out so I can hear you when you're ready. Your music sounds super interesting

lol i appreciate your faith

(((jungle is massive)))

soundcloud.com/eu4ix/bass-test-15db/s-wWxEk

I finally managed to get off my ass and start studying again. I got into a breddy gud business school and should have a diploma in three years.
I'm pretty pumped to learn a shitload of new things instead of doing nothing all day. Gonna have to go clubbing tho, fuck that shit.

whats the deal with hobo cats and heterochromia?

Aww fat cat

What are you studying?

Management, trade, finance and all that jazz. I'll probably major in Marketing next year unless something else catches my eye along the first semester. Lots of qt3.14 all over the school but I have a qt gf at home already so it's gonna be hard on my balls.

Is your cat deaf ?
Because there is a 90% chance that your cat is deaf by the blue eyed side, mostly white cats have that problem.

it's actually closer to 30%

What is the breed, OP ?
Maine Coon's, Turkish Angora's, British Shorthair's and Devon Rex's are the most deaf cats, when they are white and have blue eyes

Adopted this fella!

yeah, I'd read about it when I ended up with this guy but I asked a bunch of vets and they said it's not nearly as common as folks believe

I had once a British Shorthair cat, she was so stupid and aggressive.
I bought a Ragdoll one year ago and she is the cutest cat on earth!

That's a nice cat right there.

A real trouble maker though

Is this a Turkish Angora ?
Very cute

3rd generation street mongrel

I've adopted these 2 sweethearts after the previous owners, didn't fed them properly(they were skinny and smelled like shit..liteally) now they grew up and they are healty

CUTE

>Just paid off my mortgage last year, 13 years in.

Nice.

I used to make pretty good money, and probably will again sometime (I've got a good certification, just need to get a job)

I've had sex with lots of very attractive women

Here is a photo of them yesterday

god bless this thread
just what i needed to get away from this shithole of a day

here's a kitty i adopted around 2 weeks ago. his name is Max and he's the most adorable little shit ever

adopted this asshole not too long ago, she's a cutie

> talked two people out of suicide
> talked one into attempted suicide
We're still good friends though.

Agree 100%. After learning how to make amateur-tier music i more or less gave it up. I could hear what i wanted to do in my head but tweaking synths and filters and effects all day to try to recreate it outside my head was too much for me. (Already have a career, it was just something i liked and wanted to dabble in.) Props to you for taking the next steps. Hope you make it.

nice doggo and nice dubs

Lol. That's awesome though.
He is not deaf
, And I have no idea. Just a very old cat I found.

I love cats. Yours is gorgeous
So pretty
Oh wow these are adorable
That's an accomplishment
I love you max!
Lol the file name
Thanks for helping suicidal people. It's always rewarding to help others like that

>I experienced encounter of a third kind.
Go on...