Who likes this? I let my wife peg me so I could fuck her ass. Never came so hard. Now we fuck each other in the ass...

Who likes this? I let my wife peg me so I could fuck her ass. Never came so hard. Now we fuck each other in the ass. Some times do a double header. Anyone else do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Q1ZkgrRK8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no. i'm not gay

No thats gay

pics or didnt happen

>being pleasured by a woman
>gay
t. closetfags

Op here. Never did anything gay. But a girl doing it is different. Don't knock it till you try it.

Yep. Love getting my hole pounded by my gf and her strapon. She got me into it, I was nervous at first but she knows what shes doing and worked me slowly into it

vocaroo.com/i/s0Q1ZkgrRK8o

I just start doing it with my wife to feel good and but not like i expect and never see that much cum coming out of my dick before

Happened once with me, my gf suggested it and I was curious. She got a feeldoe and not a strap on which caused problems since after it went in when she moved it didn't really move in me, but it did move in her which she loved.

So I just sat there with a dildo in my ass connected to her and she was just going at it with the other dildo in her vag that was part of the feeldoe

Op here. I came like a fucken volcano. She eats all the come off of me when we finish. Never had it so good.

My girlfriend fucks me all the time and it is great. We also sometimes go one right after the other. She doesn't like it in the ass but it always makes me cum so it's great. So hot when she is fucking me

She eats all the come off of me when we finish

Sound fucking hot

What positions are good? She is not very imaginative. Post pics.(if possible)

I'd love to do it, but still searching the girl

I have dom my wife for ten year and lately i was thinking about her dom me. She is scare of hurting me or being noob. i try by myself and go has hard i can do, came twice was good. But i want her to fuck me and dom me like i do for her

Doggie is easy I like on my back on the edge of the bed, girl standing your legs up good view of bouncing tits while she fucks you. We usually start on our sides to get going and get good penitration with plenty of lube. Guy on top is good so you can cover her in cum

Dump this here

Yeah my girl is always afraid to hurt me but we go by safe word now so no need to hold back just have fun be creative

Wife makes me ride her strap on. Cum like a fountain all over her tits then lick them clean. By then hard as a rock and ready to fuck her ass.

>getting fucked in the ass as a man
>not gay
retard

Newfag

If its gay for men to take it in the ass it is gay for women to, so my wife is gay cauz she take it in the ass, And not becauz she like it, How do you think? If you get laid with your wife all the time and are not attract to men and just have some kink, i dont see whats gay in that

Bait or Mongoloid? Only YOU know the real answer!

>getting fucked in the ass but still degrading and dominating the female

Preddy good, mang.