Small breast thread. B-cups welcome. Pedo fags fuck off

Small breast thread. B-cups welcome. Pedo fags fuck off.

What's up with MetArt and MPL girls and piercing their belly buttons? I have yet to see a model from either of theses studios without it.

Too small?

almost looks like a dude.

Traps aren't female

that's Teen Kasia btw

Still looking for the amateur redhead with small tits, posted on \b\ some time ago.

Not a dude. Runner/swimmer

Is it just me, or does she almost look like Marci from the Brady Bunch?

It is more accepted by these companies as it's somehow considered girlish (if you grew up in the 90s, you would not know that belly buttons can exists without piercings).
In contrast to this, tats are almost certainly being shopped out (because it is associated with ugly skanks?!).

Very nice.

Not sure where some of you get this. Inexperience?

Interesting.

I've learned not to trust Sup Forums unless the clear absence of a penis is visible.

Episkey; once was shared as "Comic Chan"

Is that Ivana Trump?

I see. Still, the jump right yup trap seems harsh.

>you will never see more of Sienna other than the 3 sets MPL put out years ago

feels bad man

Thank you.

Yep that's her without her make up on

What about my gf?

I know dude. But still, has there ever been a more aptly named photo set?

perfect!

hopefull bump

Looks like an average college chick. I dig it.

She's fucking beautiful. I ran an swam, an into both. This dude is just a closet faggot. If you look at a beautiful woman with small tits and immediately think TRAP it's cuz you want it to be one. It also proves that he is 14, and a faggot

I'm almost completely certain 90% on b/ traps have dicks shopped on.

false all of the b traps are real guys with penises and its gay

>If you look at a beautiful woman with small tits and immediately think TRAP it's cuz you want it to be one.
Or you are browsing Sup Forums for some time and simply became cautious after accidentally fapping to a guy the first time.

I don't want it to be a trap. It's always disappointing to have a Sup Forumsrother post the full frontal of a cropped nude only to find that "she" has a dick.

Hmm, I had never taken that into account.

Pic related

Also

Gonna contriboot as well, merely stating the FACT that if you're that scared of a trap than you're a faggot and a virgin and have never been NEAR a real woman

No dick in her

MODS!!!!

And I thought the idiots calling trap were faggots

is that cp?
why is her nip blurred out?

fucking pedo the fbi will be looking for you faggot

because it was probably posted on Fb or other social media by some photographer

that would get banned on facebook as is

For some reason she decided to blur it, which is weird, since rest of her nudes aren't censored.

No it wouldn't. Plenty of "artistic" nudes posted on FB with blurred out nipples in photography groups and such.

>Episkey
>myfairylove
>underage
>allofmywhat.jpg

>Or you are browsing Sup Forums for some time
Bullshit because then you would know that any 'girl' posted here has a 100% chance of being a trap unless you can see pussy. Not a patch of pubes with 'her' legs held together, but pussy flaps with a moist pink center and if you're really lucky, a sharpie inserted. Lurk moar.

so cp groups are on face book and yet the media focus on north korea instead?

>can't tell if troll or lack of reading comprehension

Who is this?

Are there more pictures like this?

So, should I keep posting?

Also, I would enjoy more like this.

If there are, I have yet to find any.

Yes.

Moar!!! Also any idea who she is?

Yes pls

Google pulls up a vid of her dancing. It's glorious, highly recommend watching it.

Why do they need 3 thermostats? Is that room even indoors?

Just right. Kik? Johnappleseedc

I have a webm of a girl sitting in an In-n-Out that gets her crop top lifted. It's quite nice, I think this is it.

Because some people have huge ass houses and they need more than one. Worked at one niceness house that had seven networked thermostats. Fucking crazy

Please.