youtube.com/watch?v=fd1DO2xqasc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trying to let you know

first for Moon

uggo

homopop

omogine that in soob's b**tte

you BETTER know edition*

Article: Jessica, "I may have left SNSD but 'Soshi' is something precious that I can't erase"

Source: Newsis via Naver

1. [+3,397, -461] She's probably regretting it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,489, -370] Tried to pass herself off as a designer until the industry started putting her down ㅋㅋㅋ now she's calling herself a creative stylist? Is this a comedy? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,230, -342] I knew she'd say this someday ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2,060, -371] Is she not doing well on her own? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She should know that she was able to sell anything at all thanks to her SNSD name ㅎ

5. [+1,614, -237] The reason she gets hate is because she didn't leave in a positive way in the first place but keeps releasing her albums at the same time as SNSD and uses them for dirty marketing ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+479, -87] I would've understood if she wanted to leave to go solo because of musical differences but she said she was going to quit being a singer to focus on design. She's back to being a singer only after she saw no results as a designer, how are we supposed to view that positively?

7. [+373, -60] She's probably better off not talking about Soshi

8. [+397, -70] Her and Jang Hyunseung are the same

Source: Nate

1. [+182, -13] She caused all that fuss acting out on her own and then tried to media play as if SM kicked her out... and now she's saying this... ㅋㅋㅋ B2ST and SNSD look so much better off without that member messing things up for them

2. [+131, -8] So Soshi is "precious" to her but she left them for Tyler Kwon's agency ㅋㅋ conclusion: her man is more important and she'll use SNSD's name to sell her albums if she has to ㅋㅋ

3. [+117, -11] Her Chinese advancement wasn't a success, neither was her stint as a designer. It's pathetic that she's mentioning Soshi in her interview and wrapping it up by mentioning her new album release. Obviously she's in a bend and needs to resort to this tactic but her intentions are so ill.

yaaaas queen

DELETE

should i even bother with the new weki meki or not?

I had a really weird dream that I was going to a Red Velvet fanmeet and ran into Irene on the street and we started chatting and really hitting it off
Then suddenly she pulled me into an alleyway we were passing and pressed me against the wall with her hand covering my mouth and then pushed me to my knees and urinated all over my face before saying
>"We're going to do this every single week and if you tell a single soul I'll just say you raped me and everyone will believe it" before doing this terrifying artificial but cute aegyo face

nofap is making my dreams really ba

cheers, chingu

Only if you want a good laugh

autism

wtf

No

omo...

>left
she was kicked out

what the heck is this?

delusional soshitters

what is this autism?

wow

you're probably not smart enough to 'get' weki meki's debut if you need people to answer for you

she said herself that she left

lierene is fucking sexy

>already on damage control

She didn't state outright that she was kicked out because she still has some dignity. She's so classy.

literally looks like a neanderthal

>American electronic music trio Cash Cash have revealed to be working on a song with Hyomin!
youtube.com/watch?v=O33x3EyUbpc

stop damn it, those are just small blemishes

because she wasnt kicked

spending like 4 min to watch a mv isn't too much, form your own opinions and what not. personally though, the title song was like ponponpon and some of exids songs where it sounds like very different songs mixed together for some reason

maybe you should turn on your monitor and stop staring into your reflection

meant for

>nigga with a fucking ipad

that's clearly dried ketchup

meant for

all three of my monitors have been turned on

reminder that this is the undisputed official ioi rankings

groups
>dia - gugudan > pristin > weki meki >cosmic girls

solo
>chungha > sohye > somi

from what i remember, her manager wouldn't let her high five people, so she did it anyway when he wasn't looking

cute bra

which nugu groups you want to see in one of the upcoming idol revival programs

KBS The Unit (formerly The Final 99 Match)
MBC upcoming idol revival program
YG upcoming idol revival program (wth groups of other companies)

It's honestly better than I expected. Not amazing or anything but I think it's worth giving it a try.

I'm pleasantly surprised to see that it looks like the group is more balanced and cohesive than the other IOI off shoots... but I'm still 100% going to forget about them just because of that name. I never even get the order right

>damage control
>damage control
>damage control

maybe your father should've controlled how much damage he inflicted on your head when you were younger, stinky twiceshitter

meant for

my wow was meant for moon dbh

1/10 :/

weki meki? more like shitty shitty LMAO

Dong is so cute.

dubu falseflagger is weki meki falseflagger now?

damage control

me on the right

stupid minafag never believes me

if that's herpes then i have herpes

>stinky twiceshitter

are we still doing the whole ''blame twiceshitters for everything'' thing?

usher...

based
don't forget to buy her albums/songs tho

do you have just moons picture?

>her manager wouldn't let her high five people
i wonder why?

yes, it's funny

ew

let it burn

Forgot your nayuggo

>we hate wendy now
what happened?

>ywn do this with your waifu
just fucking kill me already

it's a catch all phrase for 'retards' and it's right a lot of the time either way

>we

He basically hand raped her, don't rape your waifu

She looks like a fucking sticc ogre

haHAA

we still dont despite your best efforts

>proxyfagging wendy
for what purpose?

twiceshitters everyone

no I don't, sorry

we've always hated her and the other members

well, i appreciate the effort anyways

Really not as weak as I expected