naturistin.com/
youtu.be/-dIh0oDEGqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hahahahahahahahahahahahah no

You undadded her?

I'll knock her bitch ass down first.

>my wifes daughter
>what is stepdaddy

Tell her your half Mexican and it would be racist if she didn't suck on your spicy chorizo.

what's a chorizo

Rolling for this

I think this belongs here naturistin.com/

no she didnt you stupid cunt

a Mexican food that you can google dumbfuck, probably shaped like a dick

At least you changed the name before posting the pasta.

It's a sausage you dumb cunts

A pork sausage, dumbass.

Tell her she will need to kick it down from Mexico's side if she wants to be in your house again.

why are white liberals so self-loathing? Why on earth would a rich white female come to the aid of wetbacks other than to virtue signal.

and no don't tell me because "they think its the right thing to do". They obviously enjoy their lifestyle, so why destroy it?

fuck

did you just assume their gender without their consent? I bet you dont even know what race they identify as... fucking disgusting fathering right there. This is why our species would be better off if we only had females.

Fuck off

you seem like a garbage dad

Was I wrong? Kill yourself

fuck you faggot

sasage are german fucknuts

Damn

*Spanish food

no one cares, please build your stupid wall and stay behind it

My mother's nigger made that sign, you lying faggot.

>copypasta

Did not mean to cause all this drama. Still impressed that you lot chose to argue over the chorizo bit and not the blatant pedophilia. Never change guys, never change.

Fat chance.. that kids generation is the most conservative generation since ww2... they are PRO wall

it was a overly reposted image, sausage argument was more entertaining.

Yeah right. Her generation will just bitch on twitter

>being this new

source on your enlightenment yo?

Apparently not pro typing proper english or knowing what chorizo is. Jose is trying to be a sneaky snaek.

Hes actually right, more kids are still non-conservative but theres more conservative kids overall than there has been in a long, long time. I heard it on Info wars.

thanks to the moron in the wh for starting the trend

Yeah, Trump does it. You know what else he does? Cares about America. He cares about Americans, even people like you. While you are sitting here complaining about how bad he is he has been over in Texas, helping rebuild the communities wrecked by a Hurricane. A hurricane that came from Mexico. So next time you want to sit there, and criticize him, maybe you should do a bit of self reflecting on what you are doing with your life. Its not too late to turn things around son.

What about the wall on the southern border of Mexico to keep the Guatemalans out?

Will they knock that one down too?

Speak like a true retard.

Thats completely different. Mexicans do not have the easy life we do and needed it. We dont. We have limitless amounts of wealth and could help most of the world if it wasnt for greey corporations.. ran by people like Trump.

>We have limitless amounts of wealth

source?

It would be "spoken".

what about reddit

Look around you man. Look at all these big companies hoarding wealth they did not earn or deserve. Look at the people who do deserve it like POC or those who identify as POC. How can you even ask for a source, have you not heard Bernie speak once? I think hes a pretty good source. I dont beleive in god but remember when that bird landed on him? If your couldnt tell that was a sign then you are hopeless! But then again most people on the right are just heartless rednecks who like to stereotype people.

well said brovski

k

reddits ran by gay frogs, dont trust it.

your wife is a stupid cunt

> my wife's daughter made this sign
> my wife's daughter
Please say your not a stepdad

No thanks to the morons that pay attention to social media.

This is pasta ya dip

yeah what's the issue though

no she didn't, because you don't have a wife

remove the door to her room

Your daugher made me this sign.

stoppppp

how do you go about doing something so simple as changing text to fucking it up so bad?

Nice jpg

Woke children is my favorite trope.

no she did not
stop lying to strangers on the Internet

My granddaughter wanted to know Y people want to let people into the USA who will rape or kill her. she was scared & crying.

The only reason that Hurricane existed is because Trump cut all the money to the EPA and so the Gulf was 7 degrees hotter than it's ever been. And now another is coming to get us, but don't worry, all that damage you're seeing is like the Sandy Hook massacre, it didnt' really happen, it's just a plot by Al Gore and the Chinese.

Impeach the traitorous, lying scum and then incarcerate him so he can be fucked up the ass daily by the biggest dirtiest Mexican we can find. The Ninth Level of Hell awaits and will welcome the lying traitor

Looks like she still believes in santa too, only reason I want kids is to brainwash them to think what i think.

someone didnt get chicken tendies for dinner like they wanted.

Fuck you, you Fascist shit. I do very well, thank you, and that's mainly because I feel no need to blame everything bad that happens to me on someone else while bemoaning the fact that nobody will recognize my superiority to everybody and join me in my quest to kill their own selves

no one will need to knock it down. It will fall apart after 30 years or so, when everyone realizes it doesn't work and there's no money to maintain it.

aside from fascism?

niggerfaggot

There's going to be a civil war if that is what they want

The sad thing is so many people might die due to a complete collapse of the grid being down for a month

This guy knows a bit about construction.

>my wife's daughter

If I take this board at face value she'll be way too busy getting smash by BBC to worry about a wall.

The wall is going up, and the incoming generation of entitled faggot losers won't know how to swing a hammer let alone sort out the demolishion of something so enormous. They'll all have great idea that none of them have any idea how to implement BecUse they were raised to feel superior to everything and anything, including real work.

Because an alarming portion of her fellow countrymen are entitled shitbag that cant see past the end of their own noses. At this pace, if she is white, yes she will be raped and possibly killed at some point

>you agree with me or you're fascist

I hope you die horribly in front of your family and friends while they point and laugh.

Kek you really weren't!

chorizo is Spanish I believe. Going out on a limb here, haven't googled it yet.
>if wrong so what is Sup Forums

Poor girl

1 Free deportation coming right up.

>The wall is going up, and the incoming generation of entitled faggot losers won't know how to swing a hammer let alone sort out the demolishion of something so enormous.
Oh, dump like a real Trump! Nice words but, they see all day, what to do. But you can´t count to ten without getting an Asphyxia so, what did I expect? Nothing, and I haven´t been disappointed.

Your wife's daughter is an idiot.

how many levels of b8 is this?

fuck you

Yeah because Mexico is such a wonderful place and we should all want to live there even though millions of Mexicans don't.

What a fucking stupid liberal cunt. Send her to Mexico for a day and then see how she feels after being raped repeatedly.

>Self reflecting
Lmfao
Just reflecting, asshat.

You cunt

>my wife's daughter
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE
XD
youtu.be/-dIh0oDEGqk

Tell her there is already a wall built by Bush administration
then show it to her and lick her tears