Bandcamp

Mother nature is pregnant for the third time, for y'all have knocked her up
Last thread died young again, let's not repeat that

QOTD: Have you collaborated with other artists before? Bonus points if it was someone from this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
youtu.be/EHskHIf7UNc
erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/winter-beats
wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/seasongs
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/epiglottis/seasongs/
ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com
pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep
avantier.bandcamp.com/album/solitude-2
open.spotify.com/album/2BLCsbHynUwHeP9HBSCWRT
eyecandyusa.bandcamp.com
qqq-music.bandcamp.com/
mcraigculbertson.bandcamp.com/album/untitled
soundcloud.com/k39sound/tracks
k-39.bandcamp.com/
sleepyhead.bandcamp.com/album/w2
pauljohnboone.bandcamp.com/album/experimental-memes-for-sad-boi-teens
youtu.be/CD8FaeYPk9o
minnieminus.bandcamp.com/album/liminimo-instrumentals
simoncameronfletcher.bandcamp.com/
shnandband.bandcamp.com/album/truth-unconditional-love
strawberrys.bandcamp.com/
laura.bandcamp.com/releases
christianlovers.bandcamp.com/
clyp.it/y2v5nv0c?token=9b7a20d18838e8905749c9afda713e82
hate-child.bandcamp.com/
menmimicmedia.bandcamp.com/album/what-we-make-is-the-best-part-of-us
menmimicmedia.bandcamp.com/album/20-40-60-infinity
miikii.bandcamp.com/album/white-squirrel
danielgillett.bandcamp.com/track/the-best-thing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
>QOTD
Yes, in fact you can hear Epiglottis play pianos on this album I'm posting, I've collabed with Windowlistener before

FÁRADT A HEGY is out:
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
>drone metal
>psychedelic noise
>harsh noise
>industrial
>ambient
>stoner rock
>features Epiglottis

For the fans of Ramleh, Merzbow, The Goslings, Boris, Les Rallizes Dénudés
Handmade CDs are also available, optionally with a little message or some drawing from me
youtu.be/EHskHIf7UNc

QOTD: Yep. There's a singer on the album below. I met him by posting an ad on reddit (don't judge me)

NEW ALBUM: erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/winter-beats

>Minimal Techno
>Optimist House
>FM8core

wow. thread died suuuper young. didn't even get the chance to give feedback

>QOTD: Have you collaborated with other artists before? Bonus points if it was someone from this thread
not yet, but it's in the works

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
>shoegaze with 90s emo and post rock elements
>ffo: have a nice life, swirlies, alex g, pinback
>take my music, thanks

riggity rec'd and if you're more into drone metal type stuff

Too many similar faces... I'm kind of worried it's all the same people over and over and over (which it is but I like to fool myself a bit).

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/seasongs
>Loop-based ambient music
>Lots of pianos and reverb
>Background Muzak

Don't forget to review this thing on RYM
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/epiglottis/seasongs/

>QOTD
Yeah, the Hungarian buG and occasional le suicide boi from Argentina.

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings

There's like 1 new person in every thread if it goes on long enough.

Hopefully some of the oldfags return one day
But you're right, we need new listeners and artists

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Rec

This is my new album SOLITUDE
avantier.bandcamp.com/album/solitude-2

>chillwave
>synthgaze
>dream pop
>synthwave
>synthpop

I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to like/hate/rate, will return all feedback. Also let me know if you would be interested in physical copies and/or merch

>hurr durr let's check some lyrics
Our love...
Our love...
Our love...
Our love...

Our love...
Our love...
Our love...
Our love...

Our Love
It's gone
Our Love
It's gone

It's gone...
It's gone...

>deep.

leftinthesun.bandcamp.com

and if spotify is more convenient for anyone: open.spotify.com/album/2BLCsbHynUwHeP9HBSCWRT

>kinda shoegaze
>kinda post rock
>sort of post punk(?)
>we dont really know what genre this is so feel free to label us

my bands first ever recorded or even written music, and we are making good progress on an album now too, hope anyone enjoys

recs:

Hello mr. sidechain

Fuck off mr. chiptune

It's not supossed to be deep, just an accompainment to the music and what it is trying to evoke. Also, you picked the most simple lyrics on the whole album lmao. Nice constructive feedback

"Chiptune & Sidechain"
You two should collaborate!

golly gee what a war did I start when I said Eric's new album sounds like chiptune
This type of music isn't my thing at all
Your pronounciation is a bit weird, and the heavy effects and delay on the vocals don't help the understandability either

This rubs me in so many wrong ways. It's way too cheesy for me and your theme feels really forced to be honest. I can't see loneliness or alienation when I'm listening to something clearly inspired by Top 40 EDM tracks of summer. Lyrics doesn't help either - too vague and the language change doesn't help me understand anything you're trying to say. Since I can't really connect that sound with the general theme you are proposing I'm not going to dive deeper into that. Although that sidechain is... yeah.

This meme has to stop.

>you picked the most simple lyrics on the whole album lmao
Doesn't help when half of an album with singing parts is with the different language so it's hard for me to judge their quality (since you didn't provide any translation - here's a piece of critique). Also, seriously, the simplest one?
Track 3.
Alone...
Alone...
Alone...
Alone...

I was left alone
On my own
You left me alone
On my own

You left me alone...
Alone...
Alone...
Alone...

Track 5.

Completely dazed
I was numb by the leaves
Out of my mind for days

In a state of daze...
Completely dazed...

In a state of daze...
Completely dazed...

In a state of daze...
Completely dazed...

Track 8.
Getting up in time
Cause the day is bright
So bright
So, so bright

It all feels right
All good inside
And outside
It's fine outside

It all feels right...
It all feels right...

It all feels right
All good inside
And outside
It's fine outside

It all feels right...
It all feels right...

That's four out of twelve. Doesn't speak much volume about your lyrical ability and their incorporation to the overall sounds which should somehow match the themes presented.

>your theme feels really forced to be honest
well, it's not some made up bullshit story, I actually made the album while experiencing all of that

>something clearly inspired by Top 40 EDM tracks of summer
I don't listen to that at all dude I HATE EDM, I don't even listen to the radio... I would say my sound is influenced by the likes of Washed Out, Neon Indian, DIIV, Crystal Castles... but not fucking Top 40 EDM. Maybe chillwave just isn't your kind of music

>Doesn't speak much volume about your lyrical ability
Like I said, my lyrics are supossed to be just an accompainment to the music. Don't expect Bob Dylan levels of lyricsm on an album focused more on the instrumentals and the mood they try to evoke

Anyways, thanks for your feedback!

>well, it's not some made up bullshit story, I actually made the album while experiencing all of that
It may be so but that doesn't mean it feels authentic. Maybe because of the general album's tone; I think it's way too bright and optimistic. And synthwave/chillwave in general doesn't provide, at least to me, many melancholic moments.

>Washed Out, Neon Indian, DIIV, Crystal Castles
Out of all four NI comes most to mind, yes.

>Maybe chillwave just isn't your kind of music
It isn't. That doesn't mean I can't critique your music. I believe it's time for knowing any kind of music and you could convince me to liking and exploring this genre more through your sounds. I think that's my main point.

>Like I said, my lyrics are supossed to be just an accompainment to the music
Sure. BUT, when your information on your Bandcamp page is very suggestive about the themes and tries to tell the listener what is your creation about then you can't really toss that element out of the equation. If lyrics on this release only exist to involve the mood, not a conceptual story-line then why even having them? Heard plenty of chill/synthwave without them and I felt them much more cohesive. You can't have both - story and theme - without a proper lyrical punctuation. Putting vocals for a sake of putting them doesn't make much sense to me (it's sort of like a Chekhov's gun to me).

Anyhow, I rest my case here.

And now:
dungeon synth against communism
valkoiset.bandcamp.com

>Your pronounciation is a bit weird
yeah sorry for that, english is not my native language

>the heavy effects and delay on the vocals don't help the understandability either
the heavy delay and reverb were intentional, I double tracked everything and put a shitload of effects because I wanted that texture on the vocals. Also, keep in mind that some tracks are in spanish, maybe you had problems understanding them because of that + the effects lmao, I have had the same problem with spanish-speaking people

thanks for your feedback man

It's been a minute. Figured i'd share for any newcomers. If anyone is in the L.A. area come check us out next thursday, we're playing with Foliage and some other bands. Gig info on our bandcamp.

eyecandyusa.bandcamp.com

>psychedelic
>ambient

Recs:
- great ep. stoked to hear more
- love the sounds on this one. nice percussion and very good mixing.
- this is a great ambient project. you definitely have an ear and talent for the genre. really good album and will check out your past projects.

starting to listen now. comments incoming

qqq-music.bandcamp.com/

>modular analog synthy stuff

thanks for listening

N I C E
Though I'm not a fan of the voice samples used but hell.

Thanks mate! I hope you'll enjoy some of those projects

this makes my ears happy

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>TWO BRAND NEW ALBUMS

>Into The Storm.
>Alt-Country, Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Folk, Folktronica, Freak Folk, Healing, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Orchestral Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Soul.

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-Fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

NEW MATERIAL AUGUST 20TH

Buds
>QOTD: Have you collaborated with other artists before? Bonus points if it was someone from this thread
Check Where's The Humanity. I had a bunch of people from the bandcamp threads on there.

bump

mcraigculbertson.bandcamp.com/album/untitled

>plunderphonics
>loops

thank u! oh shitttt i remember u from another thread. music is very awesome! love how that mix changes so flawlessly between ideas

:) my vocals are strange ya it's cause I can't sing :'( but thanks

digging the bedroom vibes. guitar tone is very nice

soundcloud.com/k39sound/tracks

spotify:artist:2uqxCIOylY8yLlI14CvvWe

k-39.bandcamp.com/

K-39

>Ritual/spiritual
>Downtempo
>space
>experimental

>spotify

sleepyhead.bandcamp.com/album/w2

indie

that isn't a genre, everyone here is indie.

I don't have anything other to call it that just beats or soundart

That's 100x more descriptive

new 24/7 live youtube radio
taking submission
>[email protected]
[email protected]
>[email protected]
[email protected]
Send us your tracks! good shit in here, we'd love to have you all

pauljohnboone.bandcamp.com/album/experimental-memes-for-sad-boi-teens

>Lo-Fi Hip Hop
>Hip Hop
>Synth

Honestly this is stuff I made playing around over the years. Nothing too special. All criticism is encouraged.

Shit I forgot a pic so here is the cover

It's interesting but for God's sake everyone here is making indie/beats/soundart. It's not a genre, that's what music is when it isn't published by a big lable.

I'd classify it as perhaps experimental hip hop/edm or semi-experimental Lo Fi Hip Hop you might find on YouTube. Good background music at the least.

dude calm down....lol

this post was helpful

me

these lyrics are atrocious, friend. I get that it isn't your first language, but just take that criticism many others have offered for what it is instead of deflecting/being so hurt by it. god knows I have tons to improve upon, we all do

thanks yo. listened to this a while back, definitely good to drift to, some really cool textures. don't think some of the tracks quite deserve their track lengths tho

some fragments of what could be cool ideas, but the it's so scattered that it feels more lazy than experimental

this is more the kind of experimental I can dig. has an obvious direction to it, unconventionally catchy, worms into your head and won't get out. this is great

Dan you're right

here's something I collabed with another user

youtu.be/CD8FaeYPk9o

He plays lead guitar I play rhythm

> acoustic

>these lyrics are atrocious, friend. I get that it isn't your first language, but just take that criticism many others have offered for what it is instead of deflecting/being so hurt by it.

I'm not hurt lmao. And when did I deflect anything? I just said the lyrics are SUPOSSED to be simple, they're JUST ACCOMPANYING the track's mood and athmosphere.

buncha electronic shit, throwaways minnieminus.bandcamp.com/album/liminimo-instrumentals

you really tryna say you aren't hurt with the way you're responding to everyone

is it me or are wattersonjams and jacob hutto the worlds 2 biggest faggots. they post the same release in every thread with the same text, they talk like assholes too.

tell me where on the doll they touched your shitty bandcamp music

i dont have a bandcamp, i come in these threads for music and they always come in with their over-self described bullshit. They suck

simoncameronfletcher.bandcamp.com/

>bedroom pop from toronto
>folky stuff
>acoustic lofi stuff
>stuff like elliott smith, early sebadoh, daniel johnston, alex g, ween's first few albums
------------

recs:

shnandband.bandcamp.com/album/truth-unconditional-love

Shnand Band - Sydney Australia
>Rap/Punk

let us know if you like it or hate it

>Old Project
strawberrys.bandcamp.com/

>New Project
laura.bandcamp.com/releases

>IF YOU LIKE IT DOWNLOAD IT AND SCROBBLE IT ON LAST.FM AND RATE IT ON RYM

>FFO: LIL PEEP, GBC, WICCAPHASE
>GENRES: EMO, HIP HOP

It reminds me of Why? With diffrent vocals
I feel like I've heard your stuff prior this si still really good I like the quality of the recordings and the twee like song written.
I feel like the cover art and general roughness puts me off from otherwise good song writing

gunna check them out

text me back is sick

Don't use too many tags.

You probably don't do
>HNW, blackmetal, dungron synth, chiptune, shoegaze, bedroom recordings, meral noise, dungron noise, singersongwriter, broken beat, glitch...

And if that is what you do - you should try to not over tag it. It looks like crap and more would listen to it if you used fewer tags.

Please send us something bandcamp we need more guitar music. Soundcloud is beating you
[email protected]

christianlovers.bandcamp.com/
>Noise, Improvisation, Black Metal, Powerviolence

We recorded drums for our new split we're making. Here's a new extremely rough demo if anyones interested in listening:

clyp.it/y2v5nv0c?token=9b7a20d18838e8905749c9afda713e82

vocals are hilarious

HUGE RECC!

Just got back from a lecture, here's some recs before i sleep

hmm, guess I'm pretty gay. post the same release because I don't feel like putting out new music for anyone but myself, quality>quantity etc etc. still getting downloads/purchases so it seems worth it to post here. pretty sure jacob posts a good variety of stuff though. don't think I really talk like an asshole? if 20 words or less is "overly described," I dunno what to say. everyone copy pastes the description. sorry for hurting your feelings, don't believe for a second you don't have a bandcamp with how personal you're taking this, but you do you. anonymity is fun like that.

not gonna be here much soon anyways

new EP
hate-child.bandcamp.com/
>electronic
>alternative
>experimental
>surrealism
>dreams
>synths
>piano
>hip-hop drums
>instrumental
>vocal samples
>trippy/psychedelic

hope y'all like it

>new split
Oh come on, you're wasting your talent with splits, those are the indie labels' gimmick

We just like putting stuff out with our friends. Everyone we doing splits with our local to our scene in LA. We will be trying to record a debut album this year though.

menmimicmedia.bandcamp.com/album/what-we-make-is-the-best-part-of-us
menmimicmedia.bandcamp.com/album/20-40-60-infinity

kinda chill sample based instrumental music

I really like noodlez, a pretty fucking scary song cause of the piano

my advice would be maybe up the cohesion a liiiitle bit, it could use a bit of accessibility

an album cover with DT under a scope
shit tier political commentary bro

:^)

miikii.bandcamp.com/album/white-squirrel

Just compiled this junk. It's kind of nice to see it formatted like this instead of just loose files. To summarize:
>low skill acoustic guitar
>singing
>that's it

I like the idea that within this album lies those themes that you describe. Words are hard to hear and understand, but maybe it works in some kinda ghost-like way if you know what I mean. Your album cover is stylish and cool.

Really like this. First track on into the storm really grabs you with that phone call part. Something about phone calls in songs accomplishes something that I don't really know how to describe. Album as a whole stays interesting because of how you kept using new sounds and techniques so that's pretty cool. Also good job picking an ending track that sounds like an ending track.

danielgillett.bandcamp.com/track/the-best-thing

>cover of the song "The Best Thing" by Boom Crash Opera
>Renaissance/Baroque-esque
>lo-fi I guess
>new album coming out soon (hopefully)

Recs: