You heard the POTUS faggots. Now checkem

You heard the POTUS faggots. Now checkem.

False equivalence, fucko. Post disregarded

What's a daca?

but that's obviously not the president's twitter

dear god

Dumb African Coon Americans

>False equivalence
Elaborate

But Trumpo doesn't give a shit about either...

Children being brought into the US years ago, and presently are gainfully employed and contribute to about $400million every year, have nothing whatsoever to do with homeless veterens who are being ignored by the government. It's buzzwords strung together to garner a reaction, and it's bullshit

Quit being a faggotz.

Yeah man I concur, there is no other logical conclusion other than this being another ploy from the racist trump.

he pardoned Arpaio for fuck's sake. To qualify for DACA your record has to be spotless

dumb ass conservatives again.

>he pardoned Arpaio
Yeah.. what's your point?

Those on DACA aren't criminals and contribute to society. Arpaio is everything they aren;t

Liberal logic 101. Say something that makes no sense and see if another lib says "hell yea ".

1. That's a trump fan, not trump, way to be fake news. Your Chester Cheeto in chief is disappointed.

2. What if I care about all of them? Why do you personally care beyond "trolololol"?

He's also not doing shit for them eithier

Their average age is 26 and they came to the U.S. at an average age of only 6 years old
They WILLINGLY gave their names to the government
91% of them are employed
100% of them have no criminal record
They pay $500 to renew their status every 2 years (generating $4 billion per decade)
95% are currently in school
54% bought their first car
12% have bought their first home

On top of that, they are NOT eligible for Obamacare subsidies, Medicaid, food stamps, cash assistance or even social security — despite paying billions into it.

They are not rapists. They are not bringing drugs. They are not “bad hombres.” They are not “leeching” off of our tax dollars. They are not a threat to our society in any way.

Your retardation is showing, familiarize yourself with daca and not just what a particular side wants you to believe it's about

800,000 * two parents = 2,400.000 illegal votes.

800,000 thousands of DACA recipients bringing in millions in revenue by renewing not to mention the billions they bring in every year because they pay taxes and serve the military. Probably more than 50,000 of them currently serve in the military. I'm not saying the vetern issue isn't important I'm just saying DACA is more beneficial to this country.

Source?

I wonder how many cocks she could fit in her mouth while still being able to perform back & forward head motions

The Onion.

Imagine if they made those contributions to their own country... then they wouldnt need to fight for their right to live in someone elses.

These were children, they have only earned a wage in the US and know no other country

>arpaio is a legal citizen
>they snuck in and live here illegally

you are right user

Arpaio broke the law
These guys are law-abiding citizens

Fuck Arpaio

Try harder user

>They are not “leeching” off of our tax dollars.

so explain who paid for their elementary school teacher salaries, desks, chairs, books, doctor appointments, medicines, 911 response salaries, [parent's unemployment insurances, etc etc etc etc. did their parents file for income taxes all those years they lived here?

do you think our national security, military, and police forces just pay for themselves?

why are they entitled to legitimate citizenship when they broke the law? what about all the other children of parents who were waiting in line with their legal applications? and who followed all the rules like getting vaccinations instead of bringing their tuberculosis and measles infected spawn to our public schools from mexico?

kill yourself faggot. if you are so virtuous, house and pay for them with your own dollars and property

>law abiding citizens
>committed multiple immigration felonies by illegal entry and illegal residency

>bringing in millions in revenue
haha.

Joe says: Fuck You Asshole!

I'll just leave this here.