Who would fuck my girlfriend?

who would fuck my girlfriend?

what would you rate her out of 10, honestly?

what would you say are her best and worst features?

any comments about her, good or bad, would be appreciated!

- and yes I am fully expecting 'she's not your girlfriend' and 'cuck' comments #DontCare

:-)

I am both cringing and laughing at the same time.

i mean she is not ugly.7/10.guessing the best part of her would be her face she has a nice smile.her body is average nothing exiting and a bit thin for me.boobs are small too you can tell that bra is working overtime to get them to look bigger.i'd fuck

Well OP, I can't see her face well. Butterfaces don't appeal to me, so I need that. From what I see, she is a bit chubby, not too much, probably from lack of exercise, but her ass looks nice. I'd rate a 7/10. If I can see her vag, nips, and face, then it would be a huge help to be more accurate

Yeah her boobs are only a 32b, thanks for your comment though!

You are a poor man, OP

Ah shit, it was the lighting. Scratch the chubby part out

Haha love that the first guy said too thin, now too chubby! Crazy.

Haha, won't be posting her face sorry!

chubby?are you retarded?

Refer to my edit you dumbfuck

In a monetary sense or.....?

Pussy?

Fucking hell OP, clean under your shitty excuse for a fucking side table you cuck

posted this before you edited

In that case let's restart. I take back what I said about you.

Yeah none of that is mine or hers, these were taken in a random room at a house party not long ago. Appreciate the advice though - solid.

Low 7/10
She's Cute.
I want one.

So glad you guys made up.

Hahaha brilliant.

i also don't think you are actually retarded.i apologize

I think i see a bulge

virgin alert.

OP kik me mann538

would fuck. nice body, cute little ass,

nice body. cant give here more than a 4 becaue of all the shit in here room. No wife material! make here clean and cook, then you will have a healthy 7