Until you can grow a beard, you're not a real man

until you can grow a beard, you're not a real man

Fuck you. Shave your face you dirty fuck

Why would I want a greasy neck beard?

that's not a neckbeard that's a full manly beard

meow

Legend

if you cant grow a full beard by 18, you should probably kys, or at least not reproduce. you're clearly a genetic failure

are you fucking retarded?

Man those beards look grimmy as fuck. Do you even wash your beard, or do you let the grim build for a week.

trips confirm

Come on you don't need a beard to prove your a man.

Hipster trash

until you can grow a beard, you're not a real muslim

I don't need a beard. I shave my face daily and plus I'm pretty sure grammar is a lot more important than pubes on your face.

fact
no, some men are just genetically fucked
bad analogy

any adult male can grow a beard dont be a fucking beta and grow some long ass nasty beard to feel special lmao

Agreed. If you can't spell and have a beard.. maybe spend a little less brain cells worrying about your beard and think more for your education.

rate my beard please

BTW you're

Idk about that. I've been able to grow facial hair since I was 13. Full, thick beard by 16. I definitely wasn't a man when I was 16, probably still aren't much of one in my twenties.

Look like a dirty terrorist shave that shit. 0/10

Disgusting

I was more referring to the old timey sailor tattoos, Hitler youth haircut, and trashy beards. Can't stand hipsters

Im 28 and i cant grow a beard.

Literally nothing.

that's not true, some people are genetically cripped and can only grow patches of hair...or...something

You have honor. Ill honor you beard. First step to becoming a man and your doing it.

Clean face and a clean haircut looks better than bearded fuck with onion ball on his head.

It's a perfect analogy, as if God wrote it himself, faggot.

It has a strong muslim slant to it..this is due to the lack of connectivity from the cheek to the mustache.like the beard circles the lower part of the jaw only....if shorter would look less like terrorist. But guessing you are or plan to be so I am sure you are looking as planned.

To prove that your genetics are superior.

I can grow a full, thick beard but I have a hell of a time shaving without hurting my face so I kind of envy you as I can't wear a beard (work) anymore so I have to shave all the time.

If you think having an unkept appearance is what makes you a man, you have no idea what it means to be a man.

Superior? Are you blonde and blue eyes with a beard? Go neck yourself Kent

You don't half chat shit on Sup Forums.

cut that shit into a proper shape with scissors, it looks like pubes at the sides. trim it.

You need to trim your pubes down. If u want the beard. At least have it flushed and even. Not that garbage you have right now. Your hair is shorter than your beard. Way to go, you look like a terrorist.

Cut your long hair short and glue what you cut to your beard. Simple, clean, and easy.

I know, i was working in a fishing boat for 2 months

kys

As a matter of fact I am, but that's besides the point. Even if you don't have blonde hair and blue eyes, if you can grow a beard, your genetics are superior.

I hate to agree with all these other people but the frizzy sides kind of make you look like a terrorist.

Trim that shit.

fuck you

Im kinda satisfied with my beard, but what to do when trimming wont make it grow longer and also the mustache is what just wont grow... also r8

Bullshit you are. You telling me Hitler was successful? Where are you pulling these statistics? Why does facial hair make a person worth more than the other? A lot of men in high power don't rock the beard, but they have a superior back account. Why is that so? Shouldn't that mean hobos with full on beards are superior to a middle class family man with no facial hair

ya you keep telling yourself that, garbage

I can grow one but it usually ends up making me look like a terrorist. Or it just looks like pubes.

The truth hurts. You begged for attention and you got it. Accept it or get the fuck out it /b

If you cant grow the beard up your cheeks/ connect it to a mustache, just shave it all off.

It looks horrendous

That's not a beard

This looks worse than the terrorist dude... You have a Jew beard going on man. Shave

thats fine im not muslim anyway

Agreed. Let's leave these beardless manlets to their pathetic whining, fellow man.

not that user but objectively speaking hitler was successful, he took control of germany and a bunch of other countries reaping all the rewards that come with it

sure he was a dick who pussed out at the end but he was certainly successful

he brought ruin to Germany by invading the Soviet Union

Bearded user reporting in

>implying that the pitiful mess on that fags neck could ever be called a beard

Jesus fuck. Shave that shit off.. you look like a pedo. Never seen a hover beard before

ok I like beards, but this is gross.

He failed. In every aspect. Their goal was never reached so utter failure. You are incorrect sir.
Additionally.. you didn't fully respond to my post

it looks a bit long at the very bottom in proportion to the rest of the beard, but despite that, bretty gud, i'd stick my dick in it

>successful
>lost the war
the confederates were also very successful

it can go up the cheeks to connect to it, but my mustache sucks

pls elaborate

i was looking for advice on how to make it more thick/stimulate growth

care to share any advice?

all and all i guess genes fucked me over, kinda frustrating since the rest of my italo mexican family has heavy mustachioed and bearded males, but i don't want to shave cus even though I´m not that fat i have round big cheeks that wont go even if i get fit (been there)...

Just genes, I don't do anything to advance or treat it. Just wash with soap and water when I shower. Rinse my face with water through out the day.

Thanks. I think.

How's it gross?

You don't want a greasy neckbeard, it's not our fault that's all you can grow.

We're talking genetics here you bald baby face manlet. Your financial success has no pending on your genetics. Plenty of rich people become rich to make up for their inferior genetics.

this count?

E D G Y

Scottish

Not be be "that guy" but i've heard from a large majority of woman that they find beards very attractive. Most even say they love it when they let them go crazy. Woman i've slept with in the past and my current wife pull on it as we're fucking. Its annoying as hell but hot to feel them get wet as they do it.

no

I love it when non-beard manlets complain about people having them.

is this decent for a 20 y.o?
i kinda want to grow it really long but i dont know if its full enough yet