Good bye Florida. You will be missed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zIUzLpO1kxI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bye muricas penis

I dont think it would be missed

>You will be missed

nope.

Well there are a lot of gays on Sup Forums so I'm sure the keys will be missed the most

Getting circumcised

Good thing Trump is in command! Did Florida give all its electorals to Trump?

Check em

This

First Texas, now Florida. I'm giddy. Fuck these red state cocksuckers.

Any Florida fags on? Or are you busy looking for water?

Don't worry liberfaggot, hollywood will go soon to a quake

Check what exactly?

Bi cuba

Floridafag here
We good
Fill my bathtub with water for flushing the toilet, fill every Tupperware with water and freeze it.. I'll be fine as long as my house holds

Only thing I ever enjoyed out of Florida.
Time for a nostalgia fap.

You guys see a tropical storm is following right behind Irma? They say it's gonna be a Cat 2 hurricane when it touches land.

You stole my dubs

Cuba is used to it.

Fucking 200mph. Is your house up to hurricane code? I'm in NY we just started installing hurricane straps a few years ago for whatever reason.

Gonna be one of those years

I'm in the Apopka, near the Orlando area.

You Niggers obviously never been through a hurricane. Or understand ocean currents and temperatures. The bitch will get weak past Cuba and curve off back to Texas or up the coast to Virginia. Half the state of Florida has boats and jetskis so the flood Ones become what they always are , fun shit to do until it recedes. Hurricane parties are a thing for a reason you faggots.

It likely will slow down before landfall..
And yeah most houses here are up to hurricane code. I'm only worried about the giant oak tree above my house

I also talk English real good like, apparently.

Well I'm in NY and they're usually weak with lots of rain so....

Have you been hit with cat 5 before?

No but ive seen plenty of powerful hurricanes slow down after hitting cuba

We won't be missed, I'm one of the 17 white people in this state. Florida is tourism and Cubans. I want to die with them and if it gets terrible here I'll start shooting boyos. I hope some nig nogs go on a looting spree near me.

Ocoee fag here, we'll be safe in the middle

Highland beach reporting in
Rest in rip me

Cuba really sucks the energy out of them huh? Good for something beside cigars and big titty Latino bitches

Ok Chris Kyle, calm down.

Good luck user!

I nearly shit myself cus my name is Kyle fam

KEK. What you plan on shooting with mr sniper?

Who the fuck is going to miss Florida ?

RIP

12 gauge from my baclony with slugs

Actually, no.
Make sure Rick Scott isn't allowed to leave, plox.

Just gonna spray whatever huh?

Fuck off, newfag

I will aim for those who come near my door and those who come near I don't recognize. My downstairs negro lesbian neighbors shall be spared though.

yeah, too early to get freaked with the storm over a week out. those storm tracks will change.

>Good bye Florida. You will be missed

NOT

>Good bye Florida. You will be missed
>Florida can't survive getting hit by a Hurricane

God we haven't had a strong one since 05 or 06? We're out of practice

Keep fighting the good fight user!

Godspeed, noble user.

Then why all the evac? Running out of bottled water and gas. Not very convincing user.

Sleeping Beauty's castle's gonna get fucked up

>inb4 another storm forms after this one

I'll be drunk the whole time it'll be fun

BEING THIS NEW

It's funny how she still won't love you even after the fact. Plus implying Florida hasn't had a hurricane before only Texas was shocked due to unreadyness. Florida has been waiting to throw hurricane partys.

>implying you will still have a balcony after Irma hits

>Mom's Spaghetti Model

Panhandle 850 reporting in. From what current projections are suggesting, it will weaken to Cat 4 after hitting the Islands. That is until it moves into the Gulf Of Mexico and slows down. The water here is warmer than the Atlantic so it will cause Irma to re intensify. I couldn't be happier. I have my fingers crossed that I can go out in style. I live in an income restricted govt housing neighborhood and my apartment is the Exterior one. With the tree out from and no room without windows, that isn't an exterior wall, I am feeling lucky. But for shits sake I thought "maybe I would be safer if I stayed at my job since it is steel and metal. But on my way to work I saw the 60ft+ radio tower next to it and realized "hell yes I am fucked one way or another.

Made of concrete on the third floor, if it goes this apartment goes.

>Wind gusts of 250mph+ currently
>Estimated destructive strength of a 20 megaton nuclear bomb

Bye user, it was nice knowing you

I live on New Providence AMA
jk it's only hitting the southern Bahamas, RIP Inagua

This is for voting Bush instead of Gore you queers

I'll live stream my cats 12 gauge related death if it's that bad

>Dead Mexico kek

>20 megaton nuclear bomb
bitch pls i piss out bombs like that on the daily, nigger. throw something real at me

that's not how a hurricane works .... you can't compare it to a nuclear bomb lol winds and rain =/= nuclear blast

A week out? Thought it was sooner

Sorta like nor'easters in NY. 4 feet of snow? No problem

That shit looks like an etcha-scetch

reinforced or nah? I just watched a video on Weather.com about a 2x4 going through a concrete wall at 34 mph, which isn't shit compared to the current wind speeds of Irma

Well, you can if the wind gusts and force are enough to decimate standing structure, because at that point you have the equivalent of the blast wave off a nuke.

Take a look at the Bolivar Peninsula in Texas after Hurricane Ike in 2008.

That was only Cat 2 and to flattened house that were built with tropical systems in mind

Fuck if I know, since it's an apartment and I'm drunk

Is there any other country that has this many hurricanes?

I mean seriously why is it a surprise and emergency every fucking time.

KEK Bush steered one right into norlans with chemtrails and haarp.

turn the 12 gauge on yourself. The cat can survive a post hurricane ravaged city easier than you can.

Okay daddy i'll an hero

Solid concrete or cinder block? Big diff.

Forgot my pic

Happens almost every year regardless of incoming hurricane

The news over-reacts and fearmongers, so people react that way, regardless of the storm's strength

Also I bet my cats older than you since it's 21. It would be a mercy killing

Hurricane seasons are either quiet or active year to year. Go look at the Cyclones in the pacific. Fucking chaos

youtu.be/zIUzLpO1kxI

Ocala reporting in. I'm all good

its called an Ensemble Model since all the different lines are from various different models such as the European Model and GFS models, to name a few. They are over lapped together to get a general consensus on what different models are saying is the expected path of the storm.

Myers. What a liar. "See, I care about niggers."

Nah I know. They do that with every snow fall in the north east. It's just snow.

Another pic of Bolivar

the Countries in the western Pacific get hit by them non stop.

Harvey. Irma. Debt ceiling? Sure.

good you little slut, now live stream it for daddyo

KEK can only imagine what Meyers was thinking through all that

Thank you for being as retarded as I am user

Chekd

I know what it is dick face. Learn to shit post will you? Fuck me

"My agent told me I'd look good if I do this and pretend to care."

I'm guessing he had a movie coming out.

He really put the brave face on with west rambling like an ignoramus

>mfw I am 25
>mfw I have no face
if you don't skimp on the medical bill then pets can live comfortably until they die of old age. If the cat has spent any decent amount of time with you then, regardless of what some people think, it has become attached to you. Cats and dogs have a pack mentality. Because of this, killing your cat means its final moments will be fear and betrayal. not "thank you."

Nigga I know, my cat has been with me for most of my life, I'd kill myself before her. I'm just being a cunt whistle cus alcohol you cunt.