All Cali fags now need to be on high alert when talking bad about trannies

All Cali fags now need to be on high alert when talking bad about trannies.

Other urls found in this thread:

sd11.senate.ca.gov/news/20170531-senate-passes-senator-wiener’s-lgbt-seniors-bill-rights-long-term-care-facilities
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is fake as fuck.

I live in California. Just got here a few months ago. Its just like everywhere else I've been. East coast , deep south ect.

Stop hyping California like it's some awful tumblrina hellscape. It's really normal as fuck here.

Just Google it dude. It's legit

Even if this is true it wouldn't stop talking shit about the transgender. You just have to be sure to use the proper pronoun when you do.

Bullshit. Against the first amendment.

It is only be reported by shady news sites that either outright lie or mislead

>go to jail for literally free speech.
>thinking this will work

Nah nigga, amendment revoked due to xer calling you a sexist cis male

It's aimed at health care workers, they also get a $1k fine.
Fucking sucks

It will work, and if it doesn't guess what happens next? the punishment escalates

Then it won't pass, and if it passed it won't be enforced.

FUCK THOSE FAGGOTS

they can suck my dick but those faggots would derive too much pleasure from it

This won't happen.
If it did, there would be civil war.

Look at Canada dude, shit is over

>Shit facebook conservatives actually believe

Dont you mean xale? You sexist pig

cali is hell. they got fires now too

I think it's just trannies, but nonetheless it's awful this is even a thing

>punishment escalates
Hopefully the murders do too in that shit hole state

It is a bill that protects LGBT seniors identity in long term health facilities. It really isn't anything to get your panties in a knot over.

sd11.senate.ca.gov/news/20170531-senate-passes-senator-wiener’s-lgbt-seniors-bill-rights-long-term-care-facilities

We get them every year because it is a natural occurrence that clears brush. A lot better then drowning in a hurricane by far.

How bad would the casualty count be if a civil war were to happen?

>wanting a man to suck his dick
>angry about faggots

You in denial bro

Fair enough

fun fact, just use they

Is this an exploit?

I see you are trying to address a trans person, may I help you with that?

Yes please

The law only applies to medical care workers who INTENTIONALLY AND REPEATEDLY misgender people under their care.

Just use gender neutral pronouns.... They, them, their, theirs, or themselves. I always preferred it normally because it is better then often in someone in general. Same reason I never used miss or misses when addressing women when I was younger.

Canada went through this too. Look at Canada right now.

Don't listen to these sick fucking degenerates.

Now they're all over the News laughing saying, "ITS THE LAW!!! YOU HAVE TO CATER TO OUR MENTAL DISEASE!"

When before they said we were all being paranoid and stupid.

Fuckin A right

Canada seems fine to me. They don't have fucking clown shoes running their country after all. This has no effect on me in general or anyone who just follows common sense.

>This has no effect on me in general or anyone who just follows common sense.

>Be out with friends
>Joking call somebody a fag
>Go to jail
>Pay million dollar fine
>Life ruined for having hate crime charges on your record

>They don't have fucking clown shoes running their country after all.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Yeah they have some spineless liberal cuck in office that caters to LGBTQ idiots. And even after all that, they still talk bad about him. RIDICULOUS

I am saying don't call people a fag and everything is fine. Same as don't stab or rob people and be a decent human being.

Look at this shit.

Me jokingly calling a friend a fag is not the same thing as fucking STABBING somebody or ROBBING them.

Are you this mentally deranged?

>telling someone on Sup Forums to be a decent human being

Fake, but isn't it upsetting that it actually happened in Canada?

What's the punishment there anyway? Is it criminal or civil?

Fag

it's not gay to get head
it's gay to give head

>be american
>jaywalk 100 feet away from crosswalk in mild traffic
>get arrested, beaten, and possibly shot if my skincolor is the wrong shade

Search for California Bill SB 219.

It's only for senior citizens in long-term care facilities. Even still, jailing/fining someone for not calling someone by their proper identity is fucking bullshit. There are well over 40 different "sexualities" someone can claim they identify as. How the FUCK are senior care workers supposed to know or remember what every single senior citizen they care for identifies as?

Unlike the UK, Germany, or Sweden we have this neat thing called the first amendment.

I would like to see them try and pull that "we'll put you in jail for saying ____" shit over here. Fastest way for a legitimate civil war and not just a meme is for them to try and control what Americans say

Dead niggers in the millions and the scraps from leftist men's little pink panties would block out the sun for months.

Not fake, search California bill SB 219. It's real but only limited to senior citizen long-term care homes.

Criminal

The Canadian bill changed this

3 (1) For all purposes of this Act, the prohibited grounds of discrimination are race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered.

To this

3(1)For all purposes of this Act, the prohibited grounds of discrimination are race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered.

It just protects discrimination against trans people the same way it protects discrimination against married people

This law wouldn't stop you from calling anyone a fag in jest. It would stop a medical professional from repeatedly refusing to cater to the wants of a elderly person under their protection in a long term care facility in the state of California.

Welp, guess it's time to move to Texas. How's life in Austin, anyone know?

As if they'd fine you so hard for having a stupid humour....

>I would like to see them try and pull that "we'll put you in jail for saying (fire in a crowded room)" shit over here.

Not anymore mentally deranged as you seem to be

whatever makes you sleep at night, m8.

>shit hole state
>GDP higher than most COUNTRIES
Lol k

If I see someone dressed up as a cowboy, do I have to call them 'pardner'?

>calling someone by the wrong self-idenitifed pronoun is now classified as hate speech and illegal
>it's still not illegal to call someone a fucking nigger to their face

kek looks like someone should have checked their white privilege

>it's a crime to mis-identify someone's marital status
>it's a crime to call someone a ginger
>it's a crime to posit that someone who wasn't successfully convicted did indeed commit a crime
>it's a crime to mis-age someone

This is what Hillary's America was to be

The Supreme Court has ruled their are exceptions to the first amendment. If you randomly got sited for this law you could try to fight it up to the Supreme Court and see if this is one of those exceptions or not.

>Unlike the UK, Germany, or Sweden we have this neat thing called the first amendment.
Yes, those countries have freedom of speech in their constitution, and didn't need a god damned amendment to get it in there.

This is a law that has existed since 2002, now its only an issue if trans people are protected?

this is called sensationalism and its related to being deluded.
like...that picture of a banana with "apple" written all over it..

Yes but only you have to do it

Only applies to Congress, nigger.

>this is called sensationalism and its related to being deluded.
I really wish we could kill off all the drama queens trying to turn this place into a Breitbart auxiliary.

(((Sup Forums))) gtfo

breitbarters will believe anything

Pretty much. Whenever trans people get special protections then it throws people into a tantrum like black people in the 60's.its really just people saying "Why don't I get special protections? People attack me for attacking other people and I should be protected too"

The most fucked up nonsensical part about all this pronoun bullshit, is that we only use pronouns like "he", "she", "they", "xir" "fee fi fo fum" etc. when we are referencing the person when talking TO SOMEONE ELSE. When you're talking directly to someone, you just say "you". So these mentally ill retards are losing their minds over how people refer to them...WHEN THEY ARENT EVEN AROUND.

maybe you should stop reading trash like breitbart

Hey, it's the other end of the horseshoe.

What's up, buddy?

Actually, we don't. On account of not having a constitution, on account of our body of law, and the established right to freedom of expression therein, predating newfangled ideas like constitutions.

>get thrown in jail for not automatically knowing what pronoun someone self-identifies as
>get thrown in jail for using the "wrong" bathroom

Equally bad, imho. Americans (including Canadians) are obsessed about traps for some reason.

dude we dont need to, they kill themselves or die out due to darwinism anyway

Not understanding what Free Speech is by definition
80% of murrica

Muh Free sheepch

Only Whites would think this could ever be real. The reason its only whites is rather simple, They are the only ones retarded enough to scream FAKE NEWS when hearing about our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

>Canada went through this too. Look at Canada right now

Canada is a fine place.
At least they don't have an incompetent retarded manchild for president

The bill specifically states it has to be intentional and repeated.

>free speech predates constitution
You got it wrong, nigger. The constitution (and its amendments in the US case) fucking DEFINES what free speech is. Without the legal definition, it's just a concept.

You have a spineless cuck liberal in power, shut the fuck up leaf

Hurts the soul at times doesnt it?

>the bill
Well, first of all the bill is fake because no one here seems to find it. Secondly, if it was real, then it would be hilarious, as I can repeatedly and intentionally call someone a nigger to their face without getting thrown in jail.

No, the issue is the reach in which is proposes to "protect" them. Of fucking course there should be protections extended towards trans people in cases like employment, healthcare, ...idk what else, banking? marriage I suppose? I guess any normally protected area where discrimination may occur for any other protected class.

However, when watching the recorded proceedings with people called in to give testimony before the law was reworded and signed (I'll call it testimony, I'm not sure if it should be called something else) you see very clear and reasonable arguments against how it was worded. The objections weren't to the addition of gender identity as a protected facet of a person's identity, but to the contradictory and vague wording which left glaring loopholes to prosecute people for things as simple as "misgendering" which is actually just referring to a person's biological gender.

Nice left turn into the extreme there, Uygur.

>WHEN THEY ARENT EVEN AROUND

That's not necessarily true. You use gendered pronouns when the person is there all the time, when referencing that person to a third party. For example, a store clerk may tell his manager "He wants to know if he can return this without a receipt", when speaking of a customer standing right there.

These sheep only watch their e celebs like Shapiro or that faggot crowder and really think, only right wingers have the facts and data to back them up

You would like to make a counter argument, or just shitpost like a retard?

So is making women cover up, and stop getting jobs. Its about being a decent human being for christs sake

LMAO, only in retarded states of america

omg you people are fucking idiots

would not be surprised if real/10

Or maybe EVERYONE should talk shit about trannies.

>Have to use someone's LEGAL gender
>Justification is that you have to use someone's LEGAL name, so all other data should be what is legally available for record keeping purposes, not whatever you think it ought to be.
>Make it a crime to deliberately falsify or fabricate medical records.

Holy shit, you guys. Fucking terrible.

Too bad we can kick your country's ass.

I live in Berkeley (for 1 year. 28 years in surrounding east bay cities). Youre wrong. This place (berkeley) is festering with liberal propoganda on the streets and weirdos walking around. And the surrounding cities are full of niggers, liberals, and DACA spics.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

this get me so excite

Who the fuck cares about you? I was talking about us.

Kill yourself, neocon.

Retard

Still not hearing what pussy country you're from. You cucks are such pussies, even on an anonymous message board.

you must be a snowflake dude cuz everytime ive been to cali i was blown away by the culture of pussies who pay no attention to anything but their phones. its insane/ if people arent protesting theyre just glued to their fucking phones

Alrighty pardner