Headline: DACA repealed

Headline: DACA repealed.
Actually what the AG said was that it was unconstitutional in the first place and that congress should decide and make it a law or not.

America was founded on, and its institutions created by white men who literally fought and died for generation after generation to get the country where it is today. If there was something happening in the country you didn't like, you ran for government office and changed it. If the the country (or the world) was in danger, you joined the military and fought to protect it. They didn't flee, you didn't succumb to fear of death, they fought against it.

Now enter illegal Central American immigrants.
Why do they leave their native countries? Because literally all of them are corrupt, crime ridden and poverty stricken hell holes, when really they should be paradise on earth.
So the immigrants, instead of being brave and fighting against injustice in their own countries with their lives if need be, flee their countries with their dicks between their legs for America. Why? Because it's much easier and much safer than doing all the things Americas forbears did.
And you could almost forgive them if they were willing to assimilate. Instead they try to modify their environment to become a microcosm of the aweful hell hole they left.

No matter how liberal your sensibilities, you can't debate this meaningfully.

This is why the middle class supports Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/cornell-belcher-barack-obama-racist-backlash_us_58c2e645e4b0ed71826c6c1f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck spics

I prefer Illegals to Republicans.

i like it when i see someone else using the right theme

Shit, You're right...

ITT: Morons who don't know what they're talking about.

Do some goddamn research before making your point user. It makes you sound better.

I feel like there's a few things you're skipping over. A few nuanced things.

>industry and business put the businessman in charge

>businessman fucks up every single thing he touches, always does the opposite of what the business world is asking for

this last "genius" move is estimated to cost about $1 trillion over the next decade

>muh businessman

are you tired of winning yet?

Didn't even vote for Hillary so don't try that shit, but damn I love it how Trumpcucks won't succumb to buyer's remorse no matter how hard he fucks up lmao

>instead of being brace and fighting
They're dying. That's why they're coming here. They don't want to die. If you were forced to vote for Trump, under threat of death, you'd hate the fucker and try to leave too. You're just as big a pussy, unwilling to die for your right to fight against something you disagree with. Otherwise you'd be in the fucking military right now, fighting to defend OUR right to fight against something we don't like (DACA in your case).
>forming microcosms of the hell hole they left
No, they're seeking companionship in a country that openly expresses their hatred of minorities. When you're in a strange place, you want to live around familiar shit, and around people who aren't ACTIVELY trying to deport you for seeking a better life for yourself and your family.
>AND descendants

tl;dr you're shitting all over immigrants for doing exactly what our ancestors did, move to America to seek a better life via Manifest Destiny.

Fucking hypocrite.

>buyer's remorse
I'm supposed to be upset that he rescinded DACA? Are you high?

You should know better than to believe anything this AG says. He has already been caught out lying twice in official depositions. I believe there has already been an adequate response to the "unconstitutional" nonsense.

Not him, but the DACA is a drop in the ocean

the guy is clearly fuckin retarded

Another Obama "legacy" destroyed. WINNING!

Obama had a filibuster proof senate, the house and the presidency. He did nothing for DACA recipients and nothing on immigration. Why? Because dems don't care about immigrants, they want to use it as a wedge issue to make the GOP look bad. It's pure poltics and pathetic.

op is such a good goy

They said that about Bush constantly. What else you got?

lol this is political suicide for the Republicans. I wonder if they're smart enough to pass some kind of revision or whether they're trying to maximize latino turnout for the democrats in 2020.

Best timeline ever! MAGA

I lol'd

>wants the government to cut illegals slack for 6 months
pussy

>lol this is political suicide for the Republicans
You do realize that without illegals and dead people there is no democrat party right?
The Election Integrity Committee is hammering the nails in the demorat party as we speak.
Sorry kiddo. You have to go back.

>made up bullshit with no basis in reality
whatever Australian billionaires tell you to believe, eh sport?

>citation required

>Why do they leave their native countries? Because literally all of them are corrupt, crime ridden and poverty stricken hell holes
thanks to the U.S entities which started an endless war on a product which people will always demand. all because the ones in power knew they'd get richer and have an endless reach to make use of their power.

the U.S should stop going around making everywhere an awful place to live, through drugs, and weapons sales. U.S #1 export is still weapons.

>with their dicks between their legs

my dick is always between my legs, i think everyone's is. thats just where dicks are. you might want to see a doctor op.

>implying OP has a dick

then refute him... unless you can't.

t. OP
whew lad
h
e
w
l
a
d

>implying immigrants are under attack/deportation
those who aren't illegal have nothing to fear.

trump is a faggot, but i think this must be the worst sign i've ever seen.

>white men who literally fought and died for generation after generation to get the country where it is today.
usa still has slavery....

What the fuck even is the point of that sign?

This is precisely why Trump won and the liberal and Jew coasts just don't get it.

>be trump administration
>executive order for muslim ban
>courts: NOPE
>2nd executive order for muslim ban
>courts: NOPE
>3rd executive order for muslim ban
>courts: wait for it.....
>racist sheriff convicted of racist practices
>trump: pardon him!
>but DACA...

"We had to end it because it was an overreach of power by the executive office...."

lol just admit it, conservatives are fucking racist

No wall so it really doesn't matter

What exactly has been fucked up. If by fucked up you mean fixed or corrected you are right. Quit eating the shit the left has been throwing you for decades.

said the faggot eating the shit the right have been throwing him for decades

ikr

facts are not racists. darkies does not contribute wealth of America.

>liberal and Jew coasts just don't get it.

No, we get it.
There's a lot of racists in the country and they came out to vote for their last chance before the demographics make them a permanent minority.

>darkies

my apologies for assuming you were a racist, lol

Spic who voted for Hillary here... I wholeheartedly agree with that statement, however he's still an idiot. Fuck illegal immigrants and fuck Trump

The same racists that let a black guy win twice in a row?

It's exactly like drowning people sinking the only lifeboat in an attempt to save themselves.

>thealternativehypothesis

I can tell, based on your verbiage, that image, and the name of that site, that its data is in no way biased or skewed toward a particular mentality or viewpoint.

That was before 8 years of Fox News telling whites that everything wrong in their lives was Obama's fault.

>To measure “racial aversion,” Belcher surveyed people’s responses to “a range of questions ... from affirmative action questions to government doing too much for people of color, to people of color not being as patriotic.”

>The answers, collected over the course of eight years, showed a hardening of white attitudes toward people of color. Belcher attributes that trend not just to Obama, but to the rising coalition of communities of color that elected Obama.

>Obama won reelection with just 39 percent of the white vote nationwide, not just by turning out more people of color, but also by taking advantage of the fact that the country simply had more voting-age people of color to turn out, Belcher noted. The changes that made that victory possible scared many of the white voters who went on to vote for Trump, according to the pollster.

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/cornell-belcher-barack-obama-racist-backlash_us_58c2e645e4b0ed71826c6c1f

But Bush was a retard as well. A genius compared to Trump, of course, but why would you use him as an example?

How radical amerifag Sup Forums is today where the topic is whether their president is good or not. Like that matters.

At least it's entertaining in a sad way to observe.

They weren't racist before but then watched 8 years of fox news and became racist?
That could be the case, though I wouldn't lend much credibility to any pollster, especially democratic ones, considering just how wrong they ended up being about everything the last two years.

I'm sure there are racists who voted for trump because they also think he is racist, but it's not a one-variable world. There are lots of reasons people vote for someone. Trump ran a good campaign and Hillary wasn't able to keep up.

>America was founded on, and its institutions created by white men who literally fought and died for generation after generation to get the country where it is today

Oh fuck off with this sensationalism bullshit. You left a trail of blood for your own greed trying to get away from OWN white race and it's bullshit in your own country. All of that SHIT led up to newer generations of races being wage slaves and government owned property, lest they decide to live off the grid. Work or warfare, either way, you're a godamn slave living in this hell hole that you whites created. Being monitored constantly. Can't collect rain water or grow food. Needing to be the government's BITCH and ask for handouts or pay excessive taxes if you do find your own means of self employment.

tldr, FUCK white people

Don't you think the backlash is justified?

Sessions lied to justify ending it. DACA workers are not only not eligible for Obamacare subsidies, Medicaid, food stamps, or cash assistance, but they have also paid billions into Social Security despite not being able to benefit from it.

This is just throwing a bone to the racist base, pure and simple.

lol he's gotta distract his rabid base since they still don't have one foot of his stupid wall

>They weren't racist before but then watched 8 years of fox news and became racist?

Yes, exactly. Things like Trayvon Martin and BLM happened, FOX news told them they had to pick a side and it better be the white one or they were forever fucked.

>This is just throwing a bone to the racist base, pure and simple.

Exactly.
Were these Dreamers actually hurting anyone?
100% crime free by definition, tax paying, schooled, integrated?
Nope, it was just a bone to the "I fucking hate spics" crowd.

start hating*

there's a reason the only red state to crack down on illegals was Arizona. Every other red state had a strong farm lobby to prevent it (or in the case of Alabama, repeal it).

Okay. I just wanted to be sure of how you came to your conclusion.

You really need to be more subtle with your bait.

Can someone explain what problem ending DACA solves? the typical complaint about illegal immigrants is that they don't assimilate, don't pay taxes, leech public services and don't register and break laws. DACA by design is the opposite of every bit of that. I get the whole argument that we should be deporting criminals, people who don't pay taxes, etc but I don't see how DACA was the issue.

the problem is that the Republican base wants fewer darkies in the USA and this gives them what they want

>This is why the middle class supports Trump.
the middle class doesn't support trump. the working class mongs in middle america support trump.

I would guess that the vast majority of dreamers are far more contributory to society in almost every regard that most of Sup Forums

Not all do, which is why Trump keeps prioritizing criminals, repeat offenders, etc. His reasoning with DACA (according to the whitehouse.gov statement) is that the executive branch should not be the one deciding this issue; congress should.

But that's bullshit. They can't argue in one case, travel ban, that the executive branch has unfettered power to control immigration and then in another case say oh no the executive can't set these kinds of immigration rules.

in 6 months they will not differentiate rapists from good students and Congress ain't gonna do shit about it.

They can and did.
I don't want to live in your reality where your government is unable to differentiate between rapists and good student. We'll see if you're right in 6 months.

Because The Scramble for Africa wasn't a thing right? Shut the fuck up you idiot.

I can see allowing the DACA to stay, but ejecting the 11 million other criminals, ending birthright, enacting self-deportation simply by outlawing issuing future visas to overstayers and also enacting immigration law similar to Australia's that is, "if you are caught illegally here, you can NEVER gain legal status, so that the illegals will self-deport on their own. I think you'd see 11 million head out real quick.

Hey Genius, EVERYONE is a decedent of an African. Human beings are from Africa. Deal with it.

That's what they said about Trump almost a year ago...

protip for those of you fucking retards that do nothing but read huffpost headlines and run with it. What Trump has done is given Congress an ultimatum by saying they have 6 months to make this thing into law or it's going away and the dirt will be on them. But of course we get dumb fucks who will just say "derrrrr Trump's just a racist". Seriously just fucking kys with that shit.

>not racist
Well done left fag

Because illegals can vote :^)

Obama booted more immigrants out of the U.S. than any other president by a rather large margin making all the bleeding heart libtards naively hypocritical.

What really!? Well fuck, in that case, I'm definitely not voting for him in 2020!

oh no it's retarded

Because hes the last Rep. to be president and the Dem. party would back Hilter if he contributed enough to their election funds, so even though Obama was a useless puppet the Dems. will never tell the truth and admit it.

yeah it's almost as though paying black people and all women less that you'd pay white men contributes to them not having as much wealth. this is spot on, but the point it's trying to make is a false equivocation.

10/10, can't phrase it any better

Sorry poor people, I am not paying you $25 an hour to mow the lawn or clean my toilet. No American should be competing with an illegal for a job. Acquire some fucking skills. I don't care who comes into this country as long as they work, don't commit violent felonies and acclimate.

lol I will be surprised if there's a single building not burned to the ground by the end of the year the way this cunt's operating

this meme is as retarded as you must be to use it as an argument lolol. it does uncover the real issue though, most people are more willing to believe a set of 4 arbitrary photos with text over them that agree with their opinions than they are willing to have actual discourse in a public space with equal representation present.

>America was founded on, and its institutions created by white men who literally fought and died for generation after generation to get the country where it is today. If there was something happening in the country you didn't like, you ran for government office and changed it. If the the country (or the world) was in danger, you joined the military and fought to protect it. They didn't flee, you didn't succumb to fear of death, they fought against it.
>Now enter illegal Central American immigrants.

I sometimes wonder if the Indians ever made spirited speeches about building up this country and such? I don't know, I realize this is bait but it still puts that question in my mind.

Like, how dare we let people into our country to destroy us! We're the only ones allowed to do it to other people!

Colonization, I guess.

Like being fucked in the ass by Lebron Jame's, no lube. Trumptards are beta.

Outside of the Aztecs and Mayan, who were engineers, the rest were retards. Northern Indians were especially shit.

I am a globalist classic liberal, illegals are here because they perform quality work for cheap. Give the work visas and a way to become legal, that will eliminate the market.