Go in son's room

>go in son's room
>see this
>wat do

butt rape

Is that him? If so it wouldn't have gotten this far. If that's his gf I'd pat him on the back and ask him where he got professional photo shoot equipment

Ask them who the hell they are, and where is my son as I didn't raise a mentally retarded faggot.

cum in ass
eat cum out of ass

jews did this

Sauce

wonder why my son went out leaving his gf alone in his room

i dunno, I just found it here one time

There's a reason why before there were actresses, all the female roles were played by boys. Boys make great women. It's when they become men that it's train wreck time.

meant for

tell him to go downstairs becuse granpa's here

Huh?

He needs a bra for his baggage.fuck Gramps put a shirt on

Kick him out of my house and remind him of pic related

tie him up and rape some sense into him

When I was a teenager, my father caught me smoking a cigarette. He was not happy about the situation to say the least. He went to the gas station and bought some Newport 100s and returned home. He throws a pack on the table and says "spark up son". I finish the first cigarette no problem, he said "keep going". I took another smoke out of the pack and kept at it. About two hours later, I finished the pack of cigarettes and felt like I was about to die. My father then took another pack of cigarettes out if his pocket and says "and you thought you were done". I smoke one, maybe two more out of the new pack and can't take it anymore. I run to the bathroom and throw up. My father is at the door, watching me the whole time. I'm hunched over the toilet, spent from my vomit marathon. I feel my gather grab me by the hair and turn my head. He shoves his rock hard cock in my mouth and starts brutally fucking my throat. I can't breathe and start gagging and throwing up again. Ten minutes later he pulls his dick out of my throat and positions himself behind me. He takes his vomit covered cock and shoves it straight into my asshole. He starts jackhammering away at my virgin hole, I can feel blood running down my leg. After what feels like an eternity, he slows down, I can feel him cum in my ass. He pulls his dick out and pulls up his pants. He leaves me lying there on the bathroom floor, covered in vomit, bleeding from my asshole. As he passes through the doorway, he turns around and looks me dead in the eye. He says "I bet you'll never smoke a cigarette again", and walks away. I never did smoke a cigarette again. I wonder if you can apply this technique to the current problem at hand?

You DO know that's a girl anyway, right?

>ITT: people who will never get laid, let alone have children

Turned out to be passable.

Hev secks