I put a mug of milk by my window 2 days ago and now i think it's been turned into yogurt...

I put a mug of milk by my window 2 days ago and now i think it's been turned into yogurt. I have had mugs of milk in my room for days before and this has never happened, the cup is very heavy what is it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lJ_K960dG4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's what little girls are made of.

It curdled faster bc it was in the heat all day. It's more like cottage cheese than yogurt right now.

I tried I just don't know how to put it into a question where it will get results I want

Wow is it edible

try it and report back in with the results

Probably not because it's not really cooked. You can eat but it'll be tasteless and It'll give you really bad diarrhea and probably food poisoning. If you're gonna eat it though, send us pictures.

It smells too bad to eat so I'm going to stick things inside of it

youtu.be/lJ_K960dG4c
This guy left a gallon of milk out for a few days in the son and drank/ate it.

You're a fucking pussy, eat it like a man

didnt he die of botulisom though

Guys, op is a girl
>those bedsheets
>that bobby pin
>drinks milk

wtf op

No he is still very much alive and still trying to kill himself.

Triple diples of truth

Tits or Gtfo, Op

let me stick my thing inside of you

It's not just yogurt that's for sure. It looks like you've got some CO2-forming culture in there that's making all the little holes and channels. That's not a component of yogurt.

I make yogurt weekly, and have for years.

why do we have a yogurtfag in Sup Forums
cool.

Nothing good has happened on /b for app long. Please eat and post pics op. 10 minutes of uncomfort for a life time of screenshot and credit.

Dubs wins. If femanon spoon in to pussy.

put some semen on it and pray. Maybe this is your chance to copulate to something