DAILY REMINDER

DAILY REMINDER

Trump is a racist/sexist PIG and WE must RESIST this pile of SHIT.

If you aren't RESISTING, then you will be PUNCHED IN THE FACE

ITT: OP and friends pretend they actually do anything besides bitch.

Get fucked faggot. We President now.

Agreed OP. Fuck trump and fuck all the BOYS that like him.

This country needs to bring back racism. We are being destroyed from the inside out as a result of blacks being allowed to do so much harm, mexicans allowing to destabilize and corrupt our systems, and orientals are establishing their own cities within a city that often has minimal tax income and licensing. This means they are scalping cash and avoiding business costs and fees, thus, crippling our society. American boarders need to be secured, races need to go back to their own country, and Native Americans need to get over the loss of their land. Learn from history. We are losing America and you are either ignoring it or helping the country fall.

Didn't even mention:
>China ownership
>import/export
>abusive laws
>abusive police
>education
>etc. etc. etc.

>Sup Forums elects a president
>neverending butthurt threads from reddit SJWs

Guys, I'm proud of your choice and our president :)

Now this is how you solve americas problems right here.

I never really understood Clinton's stance with feminism.
>She recognizes transgender "women" as women
>Believes in feminism (equality)
>Thinks it's time for a woman to take the office

So if a man ran as a woman for office technically he/she would be the first woman POTUS - no?

>Literal death camps for queers in Chechnya
>Literal death squads in Saharan Africa
>Women literally being used as breeding machines for wars in northern Africa

But Trump has tiny hands.

Fucking useless SJWs need to direct their anger somewhere worthwhile.

low quality b8

You can't even resist being a cuck on Sup Forums - where is this resilience?

March on

MAGA sissy closet nazi

the falsest of flags, troll harder Sup Forumsack

Yes

seriously fuck off back to the tradneet cuck board you came from

Destruction of our first amendment, domestic terrorism well before Charlottesville like burning of black churches and soon to be bankrupt country and world like gw years is nothing to worry about

Nazi

Trumps a whiny pussy

Trump is not Antifa, he's not assaulting people for speaking, he isn't painting swastikas to try to rile people to his side, he isn't committing arson attacks, He's not the reason that foreign investors look at America and think 'maybe we'll wait a minute'

So if we elect Clinton in 2020, however Obama comes out as Trans... Would that mean that Hillary is in fact not the first woman in office?

Stop posting such fucking shit bait you obvious summerfag just go fap like the rest of us

We know those free speech rallies are alt right nazi hate marches. Foreign investors are holding off bc trump is a racist ultra nationalist fuck, he started that North Korea shit

It would be by the gender they referred to at the time. Putin's a homo

You're telling me trump doesn't file frivolous lawsuits like a bitch? If he really believed the press was lying about him he'd sue but he knows they're right

You fap in /gif not /b you log swallower

>races need to go back to their own country, and Native Americans need to get over the loss of their land

Im not really into the side bashing stuff but dayum this is some hardcore redneck stuff

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 ill w8 b4 i get ir8 but i str8 appreci8 how u expector8 and pontific8 and dont hesit8 to cre8 a deb8

"you fap in gif not Sup Forums"

execute this summerfag

Do you actually think you're achieving something with these empty threats you pathetic faggot

fire and fury

No true - you undermine the integrity of "I was a woman in my mind, but society wouldn't accept it" notion.

Which is intolerance and against the left liberalism agenda.

Bring it, Basement Dweller.

fuck off antifa, go back to tumblr

How very nazi/soviet of you.

Dire-rhea

I love our president

I voted for trump in hopes that he will start ww3. Im counting on this nigger for all out nuclear war.
Still better a better choice than hillary clinton

GG sir

Found the Hillary supporter.

Why are you still trying to troll this is so bad and cringe

Nothing about those things are bad you fucking cuck

>Plans to cut Medicaid, Education, etc, but inflate the defense budget even more while also still funding the retarded fucking wall
>Fills cabinet with incompetents and corrupt cunts
>Based entire campaign on fear, hatred, and intolerance
>Has done nothing but lied, bitched about how mean the media is, and played golf
>Trying to repeal Affordable Care Act without a replacement
How do people even support this dumb nigger?

i'm not pro transgender fag

locked and loaded

sexist fucker. we're going to lose the war that's about to happen. they're already in talks with woody harleson for the messenger 2

Trump is upholding the law. FTFY.
I can't wait till one of you subversive communists punch a concealed carry holder. Grow the fuck Up.

>If you aren't RESISTING, then you will be PUNCHED IN THE FACE

Nah man, I was at work. What'd I miss? You guys still LARPing all butthurt and gettin hit by cars?

nazi

Some of us did actually vote for Trump you know.. just accept that we won already.. must you be so rude? Trump is the best thing to happen to America, fuck off to Europe if you don't like it.

i'll spin it for you, if north korea nukes us, trump got us into the war. which is reality

same way bush did it by playing towards nationalism and war mongering

they guy pardoned apoppo and said he'd pardon himself if mueller was able to put charges on him. he's also been fined multiple times by cities, states and the federal gov't. his entire cabinet is a bunch of scum, flynn was forced to resign. he used the nuclear option just to seat his judge. he's passed no laws, just repealed standing ones.

we will not let terrorism conquer us

he's a fucking moron

Fakest news

Thx spidy, get these fags out. Godspeed!

So much this. Although I didn't vote cause of some other shit.

I really don't mind trump. I don't think he's bright or a good businessman, aside from carrying the "trump" name (I've also taken his money a few times in AC. Not much but hey, ive walked out of the Taj ahead enough to not be bothered by the man, he's not hitler).

That being said, STFU about not liking him! Just say your peace and move on. It doesn't matter if you don't like him, he's the head honcho and unless they gain enough dirt to impeach him, ya gotta deal with it m8. Just shut up like the rest of us did when Obummer was in charge. You don't see me blocking traffic and being obnoxious cause I very much despised him. Just move on with your life.

>terrorism

So you wanna impeach the dude sending crazy mofos to fight ISIS? Can you show me your work, cause that's proper fucked.

MAKE SPIDERMAN GREAT AGAIN

closet sissy nazy

domestic terrorism nazi

>Getting hit by cars
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lol shitty bait or a retarded sjw. Either way, Trump is president for the remainder of the terms.

He was the only candidite that was pro-gun. Literally only reason I voted for him, and I'll probably vote for him in 3 years. Democrats only need to respect my constitutional rights and they might get my vote, but I guess pandering to trannies and illegals is more important.

Just think, Trump will probably get to pick 2 more Supreme Court Justices before his first term is over.

people like you are the reason america is fucked

>people like you are the reason america is fucked
Huh, you'd think that it would be the democrats and their rabid and illogical desire to strip me of a constitutional right. It's probably not the best way to appeal to people, but what do I know?

stop! it's mueller time!!

what's your take on philando castille? he was legally carrying a gun and shot to death. you a closet sissy nazi?

those guys are too far gone, they'll never vote democrat bc they thing everyone should follow their anti abortion views but never adopt a child and hate welfare recipients

Lol "He'll be impeached this time guysss, the media said so!!"

The case where liberals were screeching that cops were irresponsible nigger killers yet in the same breath saying that no one but cops should be trusted with firearms?
>they'll never vote democrat bc they thing everyone should follow their anti abortion views but never adopt a child and hate welfare recipients
I never said anything about abortion or welfare. If democrats want my vote they should drop the whole "Banning guns" part of their national platform, especially since the overwhelming majority of democrats don't really give a shit about gun control one way or another.

Democrats have proven incredibly untrustworthy on the topic of firearms, so I'm forced to vote independent or republican every time since I know for a fact a democrat will try to fuck me in the ass as I've learned from past experience.

lock him up. i can't wait to visit that fucker in jail

You're not even trying now, comon...

>Resist or you will be punched in the face.....

This sounds like some sort of fascist trap, we all know b loves its traps.

i'm pro gun, i think we should train them in hs just likes dirvers ed and track bullets like we do cars.

but you're a nazi

domestic terrorism