Good older cars (or cheap cars) for sex...

Good older cars (or cheap cars) for sex? I currently drive a Corvette and while it's nice there is no space to play around.

I need a new car that has good space, preferably a nice car but anything is good.

>pic half-related, my car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5S_iAvnD2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That is a terrible car to fuck in. Kia Soul is surprisingly roomy for some bangin'.

Any SUV you retard. Thread/

Like I said in the OP, my Vette is good for taking them home, not even close to good for doing anything inside of it though.

>Kia Soul
But then I'd have to drive a KIA, that's going on the list though

Has the seating position ever bothered you?

What do you mean? The seats are fine?

If you mean the sex position then yes, in my car that's an issue, not enough space for it.

Move out of mommy and daddy basement you faggot

Completely irrelevant

I mean the direction you are sitting in the C4.

A Prius

quads and fuck ya

Forward?

You wouldn't need a vehicle to fuck a broad in if you weren't so embarrassed to still be living at home

Haven't you even noticed that it isn't precisely forward?

It's not a need it's a want, I'm into car sex, and most of the girls I've been with are aswell.

No, I haven't. It seems perfectly straight to me.

just get a used mini van

drives a corvette. probably participates in incestual activities. QUIT FUCKING YOUR FAMILY.

I've heard that it isn't straight because of the tranny.

Been looking at Grand Caravans, simply because they are really good vehicles and they have a shit load of space.

And what do you drive?

I'm don't think that's true, it seems straight to me. I'll go look right now though

Get a vw microbus

Mine are straight, idk where you heard that.

Not the most spacious or comfy but definitely doable. Added bonus is that car itself looks nice.

>pic related

Probably haven't noticed it.
youtube.com/watch?v=S5S_iAvnD2g

I can't seem to find any information on this car other than the name of it and how much the model version are. Is this something I'd even be able to find?

/o/ reporting in

I roll in an astro mini van. definitely a good banging location.

Skipped around in the video and my C4 doesn't seem to have any of the issues mentioned

My car rofl.

>Skipped around
lazy ass

?
Do you want a timestamp orr....?

Yes. Your point?
Didn't really want to sit and watch a review for a car I bought years ago

Fiat 125p, I live in europe tho and theese were quite popular here ~40-50 years ago. Also dirt cheap back then, no clue how much it would cost you.

I want all.

stick your dick in the exhaust

Of the car? Or what? You've managed to confuse me

Tfw you think he was fucking the car itself

Tail pipe should be around same size in any car new or old

BMWs go for cheap after a few years, just bought a 2008 535xi perfect condition for 8k USD