Would you fuck your cousin?

Would you fuck your cousin?

Yes, already have.

Yes

WTF of course this is /b

don't have female cousins, but i would fuck my younger sister every day if i had the chance. my kingdom for one night buried into her tight, pink, little pussy.

> /b
newfag

Well looks like you volunteered for story time my man

I once did my second or third-cousin. I mean, it probably doesn't count but we were vaguely related at least.

Hell yes! A few of mine are fuckable.

duh

Already did

I don't even know my cousins, so sure. I don't know my aunt either, so if she has willing pussy, let's go

Not one of my cousins are hot definitely would not go there but my daughter i would

If they hot enough

yeah i would, love her saggy tits

you have the image, why aren't you blackmailing her? why aren't you using this once in a lifetime opportunity to insert your cum into her stomach?

None of my girl cousins are particularly cute but I'm a pervert so I would just for the sex achievement of fucking a relative

we get along pretty well, don't want to ruin that, + main reason is i don't want to go to jail

my cousin is almost 30 years older than me and has 2 sons that are older than me either and have their own kids

so at least get her to masturbate for you online. you can be whoever. then you can go from there. it will only be a matter of time before "i'm your cousin and you will be my whore and tell nobody or else everyone you know will see videos of you with your fingers three knuckles deep".

come on man, think this through and enjoy forcing her to clean your cum off those amazing self-suckable tits of hers.

no, but I would fuck your cousin.

Already have, been in a relationship for 5 years now.

bump