The gun is in my mouth Sup Forums and it's fucking loaded. I will repeat this for you again...

The gun is in my mouth Sup Forums and it's fucking loaded. I will repeat this for you again. I have a pistol in my mouth and I'm going to shoot it. There's nothing that you faggots can do to stop me. Don't bother talking me out of it. This just isn't the right place for me, goodbye.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sleep tight sweet prince

pull the trigger pussy

God, forgive OP

Ok, but you'll miss vr anime girls.

do a hero

I cant believe a bitch ass nigga like you was able to buy a gun with no problem but i gotta wait for some bullshit miademeanor.

it's because youre black... or, even more unforgivable... youre white and ACT black

Your an hero

DON'T DO IT OP!

Don't hold the gun like the guy in the picture. You need to aim more to the brain stem out the back of the neck. It will be lights out immediately.

good samaritan

you dont "be" an hero
you "do" an hero

faggot

"Stone mentions that a bullet that that damages the spinal column where it meets the base of the skull (base of the head at the back) tends to be quickly fatal, and this is most likely achieved by aiming slightly down through the mouth, or else simply pointing the gun at the rear base of the head. He speculates that aiming here, with a high energy bullet/shell is the most reliably fatal combination."

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms

wait till the 23rd, pussy

post proof faggot

This or you're a worthless liar OP. Well, you're already worthless, OP; but at least we can establish if you're a liar or not.

how can you type with a handgun in your mouth, can you take a pic?

post results OP

POST PROOFE PIC ONCE UR DONE OP

Yeah use both hands.

The penis is in my mouth Sup Forums and it's fucking erect. I will repeat this for you again. I have a penis in my mouth and I'm going to suck it. There's nothing that you faggots can do to stop me. Don't bother talking me out of it. Vagina just isn't the right place for me, goodbye.

Oh someone is judaically begging for attention

I hope you have better aim than whichever Murray brother that is in the pic, cant remember his name. Do it like that and you'll just blinding yourself.

>The gun is in my mouth Sup Forums and it's fucking loaded. I will repeat this for you again. I have a pistol in my mouth and I'm going to shoot it.

No you aren't going to you faggot. Stop crying for attention and put some REAL effort into helping yourself. You don't got the balls to help yourself, what even remotely makes you think and believe that you have the balls to shoot yourself.

LIVESTREAM IT YOU FAGGOT

goodnight faggot, don't forget to stream it

Suicide is badass

That made me roflmao

How long it take you type that with one hand? Or did you copy and paste it?

Fake and gay.

Post a pick of the gun or gtfo

Pic* (fucking autocorrect)

Why the fuck did you post this then you attention seeking cunt?

Timestamp and/or tits or get fucked OP

I doubt that's even him in the OP.

wow, mind = blown
this guy is going places

I'll bet there's been times when OP was, in fact, legit in these type of threads.