This is the only good punk album ever released

This is the only good punk album ever released.

post punk is the superior genre

Holy shit you're such a fucking dumbass, you know that? You are the bottom of the Earth. The people nobody wants to talk to. You spend so much time listening to shitty music yet you think it's good. You spend your time obsessing about people and posting them on the internet to look cool yet in reality if people in real life saw that what would they think? They think you were a loser, you fucking loser. You aren't interested in starting a discussion with me? It's probably because you don't even know how. I'm not retarded, I'm telling the truth. Know what you're doing before you do it. The way you're acting now is so childish I can't even begin to explain. Listen to a mature record that isn't a totally exaggerated mess of emotions and poor musical merit. Which is what you listen to now. How about some avant-garde jazz? Try A Love Supreme, it's pretty entry level. You probably won't get it though because you're a worthless sack of shit. You will never amount to anything in life. Go outside, take a walk, don't think about your edgy so deep music for once. Once you've done that, come back and try to look at what you're doing right now. Maybe after a few times you'll see that you're a complete child and need to improve. Or maybe you have a serious mental issue. Maybe Autism? I'm guessing that's it. Seek a doctor or therapy to help that out. Or maybe you don't. Maybe you're just a close minded retard with no understanding of anything at all.

Don't even try to bring this argument anywhere else. I won't respond, or I'll think of something to get you mad since you're easily made upset. This discussion is over, sorry loser.

You two are such basic bitches it's painful.

not even punk. post punk is for fags anyway.

Rock for light was better

all shit

This album is bad and you should feel bad for liking it.

Your opinion is trash as well.

Never post here again.

kill yourself numale

>Listens to Death Grips once

Get the stick out of your ass, user.

Nazi punk fuck off

There is another.

i'm gay

White people even suck at their own genres

Are they one of the only right wing punk bands?

AND ON AND ON AND ON

>bad brains
>right-wing

how

Whats your favourite genre?

They don't like faggots at their shows

tfw hr slammed rollins

slammed the fag right out of him.

Skrewdriver and all their Nazi ilk
Fear
Minor Threat

Bad Brains aren't really right wing except their homophobia which is more religious based.