I failed as a man. now I take female hormones, wear only women's clothes, have a bf, and blend in as a girl...

I failed as a man. now I take female hormones, wear only women's clothes, have a bf, and blend in as a girl. Just had a moment of clarity, this shit is fucking crazy

Life's crazy, user

My tits looks better in a bra fml

This is my plan also, crazy as it may be!

lol

but why is mine this crazy? I used to be a normal guy 2 years ago

Stop planing and do it then coward, I did it, you can too

sometimes u need to just jump in with both feet

do you have any like transition pictures?

well i used to not get turned on by traps two years ago yet here we are now...

Weight loss coming first, heard its much harder with the hormones.

so was I. i started fapping to trannies and now I am one. stop fapping to trannies

Still a man, can't fail, just are. Dick with tits is creepy as fuck.

Like body covered in hair with pussy.

typical fucking fat ass

>Dick with tits is creepy as fuck.
That's why I'm getting it removed

I have been on Sup Forums since 09, 100% straight, no fapping to traps, now still 100% no fapping to traps. You're just a queer, who didn't know he was queer.

Yep. All changing though so nice try

Cool, I've always been a quite girlie but never had gender dysphoria to the extent that I wanted to trans it's more a fantasy, you look good, enjoy your new life I'm envious ;)

i'll fap to whatever the fuck i want to thank you very much

Oooh I love a lady with a dick

post a pic then

Not gonna happen

What do you think about me getting mine removed? my bf wants me to keep it but I just wanna move on and not have a male part any more

But then no one will want you. Straight men want women. Trap lovers, want dick.

Don't do it. Statistics show there is a ton of regret involved in it, mostly to do with it not solving body image issues but a lot to do with the maintenance required afterwards.

You have got to do it for you ;)
It is pretty hot though

Ladies don't have dicks, nice try faggot.

>But then no one will want you. Straight men want women. Trap lovers, want dick.

I have to agree, there are some guys that like post op trans but most seem to want the fem body with a dick, I know I do ;)

Your bf will leave you after you become sexually repulsive to him, and nobody else will want to date a self-mutilating unstable wreck. You will be literally the bottom of the barrel. Overweight hairy men are more sought after than post-ops.

No real trans woman says that. And no trans woman becomes one just for fapping to 'trannies'. Timestamp or gtfo

Nice boobs, op. Really yours?

Tits with time stamp....

Can you cum for us

welcome to 2017, where girls rule the world. Girls won. Male simply become female now...Fucking unbelievable.. Men are now the bitches. We lost to girls...

Get a grip you fuckers, you have a mental illness.

Calm down. Girls aren't taking over the world.

they already did. It's too late. Hopefully when the queen dies, shit will hit the fan and these fucking bitches will know there place.

No, man. Transsexual people have been forever among us. It's just that now we're accepting them as a society.

If you're one little pussy who cannot respect that individuals do whatever they want with their bodies, it's your problem, not women's ;)

Mind share what you eat & exercise you do? Thanks

it's called mental illness. not transsexual people

as long as youre enjoying yourself sweetheart

HERESY

>welcome to 2017, where girls rule the world.

what a dumb, ignorant fuck you are, women have always ruled, when they turn off the sex men will do anything to appease them.

I'd kill every single one. Allah akbar in this bitch

You spend too much time on the internet.
Transsexual people. Stop getting so upset over people having the right to do whatever they want to their bodies. Even if it was a mental illness that doesn't give you the right to treat then like subhumans.

Yeah you're such an educated person. Just learn what a mental illness is first before you say any dumbass thing.

They said the same about homosexuality. You biggots only think of people who are different as 'ill' or 'disgusting'.

But do not worry, I'm not a SJW. I can call you retarded and not insult disabled people, because you're the one who deserves to be called that.

I run 6 miles a day and eat nothing but plain cheeseburgers and hotdogs lol

and now that I'm a girl I have the power over men and it's really nice

post feet

you cant turn off sex. You can only decide to be a hoe and rule the world.

How old are you OP?

Post face

Let's see your shrivelled balls OP

Finally, a sane individual!

Thanks, you look good desu

That could never end poorly. cut off your dick alreeady

lol you millennials can't be serious, please die, fucking excuse of a generation.

You know you're still a dude right?

>Transsexual people. Stop getting so upset over people having the right to do whatever they want to their bodies. Even if it was a mental illness that doesn't give you the right to treat then like subhumans.

That's why I said it was fine as long as they're enjoying themselves

jesus, faggot. Triggered much?

Shit is disturbing. Keep your dick and cut off the tits.

Lets see the tits full exposed

Certainly doesnt sound like mental illness, OP is just a "different" person. Go see a fucking psychiatrist

Cuz i want to do it too but im 20 years old and pretty hairy, not fat or muscular, just pretty damn hairy

Sorry I replied to the wrong person I meant

underware pics.

no wonder you failed as a man.. your mother raised you right?

You're cute af

Oh shut the fuck up.

would wife/10

So, you're a faggot.

I'll let you pound my ass

>your mother raised you right?
No not really. she was super duper protective and never let me around other guys or male peers, instead she dragged me to her girlfriends houses my whole life and to the mall with them. when I was 14 all her friends were having more kids so I would have to hang out with their daughters my age and be dragged along to the mall for maternity and baby stuff for like 2 whole years, ended up wanting to be a mommy myself at the end of that shit. eventually rebelled and cut my hair short and worked out and became a biker for a bit, tired my best but the feelings of wanting to be a girl were set in cement by then

aw thankx sweetie

Daddy would be proud.

more tits

hows does you Bf's cock taste has he found out your a trap yet?

more tits please
and post your sweet ass

That's my point, you were raised by girls.. If you did male stuff, you wouldnt identify as a girl. humans are all mentally ill now so it is easy to think you are a girl, when in fact, it has everything to do with your upbringing as a woman.

I wonder if I'd kill a passing trap, assuming they sounded female and had small hands. Like if I got a blow job and it pulled out its dick. Would I just beat it to death?

>your upbringing as a woman
ngl but now that you put it that way I guess I was raised like a chick lol hahaha

dad is a lifer in federal prison lol, he's dead to me, never was in my life either

tits out please

I know you better than you know yourself bro.

>dad is a lifer in federal prison
guess we know what went wrong

Does your boyfriend consider himself a homosexual or bisexual?

Honestly I'm sorry for other trannies who trick guys, I met my bf online and came out as a tranny to him before I led him on too hard, at first he didn't like that part but I'm so fun and relatable he evench fell in love with me. we're getting married next spring

I told him before we met that I had a dick, though we talked online for months before I told him, his cock tastes like honey, no lie, like fucking sweet honey

Wow you're actually very cute

can i be your daddy?

That's my whole point with the trans movement.. with daddy out of the picture you don't get enough male energy and you can't identify as a man, since you only got female energy as a growing individual

How well does your penis work?

How dare you talk to him for months, without telling him? life is not all about you. What if you told him first, before he got emotionally engaged? You can't do that to people. You manipulated him.

show those sexy puffy tits

can't cum, I can orgasm obviously but I'm on real hormones and my balls are totally completely dead, even if I keep my penis I'm losing the balls by thanksgiving of this year

wasn't always like that, at first I was very feminine and dressed in girl jeans and girly tops when I was 10 though 18 but after I tried to man up I wore black shorts and no fear tees and kept my head shaved

You may have an actual point, but when you say "male and female energy" you sound like a bigger fruit than this whole thread of faggots put together.

are you done with the pics or what?

bf buying me implants soon

don't let him, your tits are great as they are

Id enjoy sucking on those. they are sexy af

show some more of those beautiful tits. dont get implants. that will ruin them

thats pretty hot mate, good job

fake tits are ruined tits.

dick now!!

Removing your penis will make you a permanent medical case, much more than you are already. You'll never have a vagina, so don't remove your penis. All that will accomplish is leave you just as unhappy after as before (ie your penis is unfeminine but causes you mental discomfort, afterwards the pain of surgery, necessary regular dilation, possible complications and loss of sensation will be causing you the same discomfort but probably much worse)

Mmmm nice puffies. show moar plox

I have days where that feeling hits me. I'm ftm though. Nearly three years on hormones. I don't have the money right now for the legal paperwork or any surgeries, which makes life a little more difficult sometimes. But yeah it's pretty crazy.