Why do entire black communities lie and then usually suffer almost no consequences?

They lie about being victimized. They lie about hate crimes. They make up entire hoaxes, and then every black person in the community comes out and supports these hoaxes with no information.

I would like to share some hoaxes with you Sup Forums from the black community.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQlDL0q1BX0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcKL8usZnAg
youtube.com/watch?v=zWar97CIfyk
youtube.com/watch?v=6BZeHxD9vOU
youtube.com/watch?v=FIPjzr22uK4
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ970I3pOUk
youtube.com/watch?v=bVSDUE_qc0w
youtube.com/watch?v=X8zJJm2uSUs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCSXtuLmPM8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoXDW5B4qiA
youtube.com/watch?v=VfmOPf8a-9s
youtube.com/watch?v=IgXWg-wwOA8
youtube.com/watch?v=V8OfgVgGWoU
youtube.com/watch?v=5HGHU10Hagg
youtube.com/watch?v=okl2QwNkHFs
youtube.com/watch?v=RKSug4u5SMM
chicagotribune.com/suburbs/naperville-sun/news/ct-naperville-student-beating-iowa-20160517-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nRAJuE1qQ7o
youtube.com/watch?v=-LtaAyhWBJI
youtube.com/watch?v=5eHEWD9-qAY
youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hoax #2
youtube.com/watch?v=AcKL8usZnAg

they aren't called dindu nuffins fo nuffin

Hoax #3
youtube.com/watch?v=zWar97CIfyk

Hoax #4
youtube.com/watch?v=6BZeHxD9vOU

Hoax #5
youtube.com/watch?v=FIPjzr22uK4

Hoax #6
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ970I3pOUk

Hoax #7
youtube.com/watch?v=bVSDUE_qc0w

funny, the BLM chapter at my wife's school recently had an overnight occupation of some common space. the windows were egged and they claimed it was a hate crime. the school accepted this, but the cops labeled it 'vandalism', which pissed them off.

anyway, as they push the cops to label it as a hate crime, new details start coming up—like no one entered or left the common space, and no one was seen walking around campus that night. whispers that they did it themselves to get media publicity. as the cops look into these claims, they suddenly drop the act and want it as 'vandalism'.

these same people occupied a library during finals week yelling through megaphones. i think it is the hallmark of low character to disrupt a library.

Hoax #8
youtube.com/watch?v=X8zJJm2uSUs

Hoax #9
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCSXtuLmPM8

>these same people occupied a library during finals week yelling through megaphones
its a pathetic attempt to even out test scores and thus affect the pass/fail rate.

in the north east students had been encouraged to not take the SAT and other standardized test. white continued mostly and many blacks didnt take the tests

0% surprised. Rofl.

Hoax #10
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoXDW5B4qiA

Hoax #11
youtube.com/watch?v=VfmOPf8a-9s

Hoax #12
youtube.com/watch?v=IgXWg-wwOA8

Would have just plugged my headphones in and blasted classical music while trying to study

Hoax #13
youtube.com/watch?v=V8OfgVgGWoU

Hoax #14
youtube.com/watch?v=5HGHU10Hagg

Actually forgot to add
If you get a camera and you aren't studying
Take a cheap stereo from goodwill or something(usually like 10$ here)

And blast music niggers hate
Like country/classical, he'll even knife party

With the camera if they chimp out you can send them on their way to jail

wow, i never thought of it that way. your story seems to be the opposite, though, with teachers pushing the agenda on black students.

hell, that's what i do by default. still, it's horrible that others should have to suffer. thankfully, my wife is an orphaned asian, so semi-untouchable by allegations of racism. she stood up to them, started yelling at them to leave.

Blast it to drown out the chanting that is

>muh racial profiling
Hoax #15
youtube.com/watch?v=okl2QwNkHFs

Hoax #16
youtube.com/watch?v=RKSug4u5SMM

You skipped the best one

NO CONSEQUENCES

chicagotribune.com/suburbs/naperville-sun/news/ct-naperville-student-beating-iowa-20160517-story.html

NIGGER LITERALLY MADE IT ALL UP

thx bookmarked
Though all of these are completely made up.
And a lot of them have massive communities behind them attempting to legitimize them.

I think of the dinner scene in American History X.
You can't "expose" that it was made up or falsified to liberals because they know that. They see it as caused by something wrong in society that niggers have to do this. Nothing can ever convince a liberal because they are convinced if a nonwhite does something bad it's because of everybody else.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRAJuE1qQ7o

youtube.com/watch?v=-LtaAyhWBJI

youtube.com/watch?v=5eHEWD9-qAY

youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM

bump

Good content Leafbro - you spent a lot of time organizing this.

That said I don't think you know what "hoax" means.

Seeing as a hoax is essentially a false story used to cover up the truth I think its somewhat fitting here.

The moral of the story is that if you sire children of incest don't let them smoke pot.

The worst is everybody know that consciously or inconsciously, even the niggers know that without whites they would live in dirt just like africans.