So I don't get it

So I don't get it.

I thought we live in a Democracy and not a dictatorship.

Some sherrif breaks federal law and goes after people based on the color of their skin.

He's sentenced to prison, but Trump pardons him.

Tell me guys, how is it a Democracy if the president can just pardon whatever criminal he wants?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/07/06/535781749/ethics-office-director-walter-shaub-resigns-saying-rules-need-to-be-tougher
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So why is Billary still out running free?

Grow up kid. I understand the schools let you down, so it not your fault. At some point though, your ignoranxe becomes YOUR problem.

>Some sherrif breaks federal law and goes after people based on the color of their skin.
>goes after people based on the color of their skin

>be mean to convicted murderers
>"STOP HIM!PLEASE, HE IS TREATING THEM BAD"

kys, Trump is protecting people that only want good for America
but of course, you want good for some billionaire that countries and borders as some evil thing that dont let him profit as much as he wants
gringo de mierda

>I thought we live in a Democracy and not a dictatorship.

>President can commit crimes, including treason
>President can profit off the presidency
>President is immune to prosecution while in office
>President is only subject to impeachment
>Impeachment is only effective when controlling both house/senate
>President can appoint/fire heads of departments investigating his crimes
>President can pardon any federal crimes of co-conspirators

Most of us thought we were living in a Democracy,
and it took a tyrant like Trump to understand what the head executive can actually get away with.

America hasn't been a democracy since WW2

dudes sorry to change the subject I am a data analysis for a living, I do numbers all day and night and also make sense of data long with making big decisions for a big company, anyway i think we are going in to a huge Recession in 1-2 years I am freaking out over this and starting to put my money in different areas of Investment also thinking of going out of the country before shit goes down

because what comes with Recession, mass crime, mass unemployment, people losing their shit along with anyone we even had a decent size of savings in the back watching their money devalued ffffuck that prep now you heard it first here in Sup Forums

America has always been a republic not a democracy retard.

Truth

My best friend retired wealthy from the stock market years ago
and his brother is now a VP of an international bank.

Signs don't point to Recession, but actually to huge inflation such as Germany after WW1.
Someone would want their money in something that would grow with inflation in order to financially survive.
I'm not a financial guy but I think this would mean real estate, and perhaps the stock market.

>how is it a Democracy if the president can just pardon whatever criminal he wants

Apparently you are a criminal from another country, In the United States, the pardon power for federal crimes is granted to the President of the United States under Article II, Section 2 of the United States Constitution which states that the President "shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment.

For example, Obummer pardoned that traitor chelsea manning.

holy shit dude really something is off what ever it is its going to f up a lot of people, luckily i do not have any kids or being cucked i will ride this one out like the last one banging whores that are desperate for money

>chelsea manning.

what the f uck man.

she exposed the government for what they did. just like edward snowden.

You'd really want them to NOT do that?q

>be mean to convicted murderers
>"STOP HIM!PLEASE, HE IS TREATING THEM BAD"

only that's not what's happened.
in fact, that guy had been found guilty in a a court of law, of criminal contempt.

that is a criminal action. not "he is treating them bad". He was found guilty of violating court orders prohibiting actions.

Or do you think that the law should not apply to him?

Can you tldr me? What happened and who is she?

This is the only acceptable answer. Not a democracy, never was a democracy. It just shows how the public school system fails everybody.

she basically did exactly what edward snowden did, but didn't flee the country and instead tried to get a fair trial (and went to prison for exposing government secrets)

then she tried to kill herself in prison like 2 or 3 times and obama pardoned herq

They shouldn't

You spelled himself wrong many times, just a heads up.

>didn't pay attention
>representative republic
You're shitting me, right? DACA just ended, a program that Barakka admitted was unconstitutional and temporary. Troumph hasn't done anything wrong... yet.

"Chelsea" Manning was a boy in the military, went all boo hoo cuz i want to be a woman, ended up leaking a FUCK LOAD of classified military documents... 'she' / he / it / shit was given a rather large prison sentence and Obama pardoned him / her / it / shit...

Now he / she is one of those retarded liberal voices of the people... trying to become the posterchild for the whole transgender military movement

What about conspiring with the Russians to rig the election for him? Oops you forgot about that, faggot.

The constitution literally gives the president power to pardon. It's called checks and balances. It may be morally wrong but not illegal in the slightest. Fucking ignorant liberal cuck

>going in to a huge Recession
>still in the last one

*he

>They shouldn't

you really think the law should not apply to someone?
they should have carte blanche to do whatever they want? Where does that end? When he violates the first amendment? the 2nd? executes people? When he starts a secret police to report dissenters?

Numerous investigations and testimonies proved that false you faggot

Snowden releases mostly public records that have been hidden.

Manning gave away military secrets.

>acts like trump is the first person to pardon someone questionable

this site is 18+ you liberal

All of those would be great, so yeah. As long as he is doing the right thing then let him be free.

We live in a republic not a democracy we are a nation governed by laws, not just a simple majorities wishes.

Jeez, after all the Dem's efforts and money and they still don't have any proof. Either Trump is a mastermind and covers his tracks, or the Dems are literally autists.

Bullshit, just because cnn has stopped blasting it out every second doesn't mean it's not coming close to being out there. Don jr st it all up, it's all right there and you're a faggot moron who has his eyes closed. Go suck Putin's cock some more.

Pull your head out you imbecile, it's all out there for you to see.

> military secrets.

like footage and data of war crimes committed by US troops, including the killing of women and children?

like violations of international treaties committed by US military?

like international kidnapping performed by US intelligence services in violation of international law?

>Troumph hasn't done anything wrong... yet.

I see what you're getting at,
but IMO Trump has already violated ethics laws
by not separating himself from his businesses.
For example, when he takes a vacation to his own property
and the US taxpayer has to line his pocket with rooms and meals for secret service, etc.
Unfortunately, the people who would investigate that don't want to rock the boat.

Holy shit. Have you not seen the list of - I don't even know - 1600 drug dealers, murderers, rapists that Bamma pardoned?

Welcome to Sup Forums.
The only place on Sup Forums where shills and redditors have their dicks sucked with every post they make.

I know Sup Forums was always bad, but Sup Forums was never literally fucking reddit.

Not a pardon, but clemency. There is a huge difference. Ask your teacher tomorrow to explain it.

>All of those would be great, so yeah.

you seriously support the establishment of a police state with secret police informants, who are above and beyond the law, and have carte blanche to ignore your rights, up to and including execution?

You are one dumb motherfucker, you know that?

Could you name one? I'm sure I'll find the rest from there.

Immigrant status is not skin color.

Every other nation in the world would throw you in prison for having an illegal immigrant status including Mexico. Why shouldn't we have the same laws?

Protect the Dreamers!

Agree, pull your head out of your ass.
The investigation is only getting started,
and the only reason we know what we know
is because Bannon and Priebus kept leaking stuff
they thought would be damaging to the other.

Mueller's investigation has 16 (last I counted) serious lawyers who quit their $2M/$3M/4M jobs to work for government pay.
You think all those guys are idiots chasing #FakeNews?
I don't know how this will play out, but there is definitely something illegal in Trump world.

Or maybe they are treating it like a criminal case, not a 'reality' show.

Are those not secrets?
Did Snowden release similar shit?
There's a difference.
Doesn't mean I agree or disagree with it, but they were different.

>muh Russians

Good job.

Maybe if we had the police state and some sort of stasi type organization things would be a lot better in America. Fuck all these redneck, gun toting white supremacists that are fucking everything up. Good night alt right!

> there is definitely something illegal in Trump world

You make a powerful case.

>Two kopeks have been deposited into your account.

Fucking hell man, watch the fucking news ! They have it all lined out! Are you daft?

are you stupid? you lived ~20 years in this country and only now you notice something wierd about the so called democraty? how come you have exactly 0 to say? oh. maybe your picture of your democraty was a bit off. wake up. its like this for everyone. the state does what the fuck it wants. and it protects its servants. basic ABC kindergarden shit bro

There's nothing wrong with that. What happens if he visits home instead? Same thing. All the presidents do this. Should he have gone to Epstein's island? Should he have a separate jet for his dog? Would that get you upset?

The US isn't a democracy, it's a constitutional Republic, and that makes a huge difference...

its not a democracy there are peoeple in thsi country who can cast one vote yet be counted for thousands

we never were a democracy its just a lie we are told to keep the peasant class in place

Nazi scum. Kys

This is correct

Let's dissect this, shall we?

>I thought we live in a Democracy
Nope. Democratic Republic with recent (within the last 50 years) hints of Corporate Plutocracy.

>not a dictatorship.
This is exaggeration. If we lived in a dictatorship, President Trump would declare himself God-Emperor Trump, declare martial law, repeal the Bill of Rights and the Constitution, and begin purging mexicans, shitskins, commies, jews, and leftists such as yourself with armed right wing death squads in a door to door bloody march from sea to shining sea.
You do not understand how good you have it in America. You will not understand until you find yourself living under the bootheel of the communist regime you want to usher in.

>Some sherrif breaks federal law
Nope. Joe did no such thing. He ENFORCED CURRENT LAWS that the Obongo administration was ordering them not to enforce.

>goes after people based on the color of their skin.
Wrong again. He went after them based on their immigration status. It's just a very convenient fact that it's easy to spot border jumpers BECAUSE THEY'RE MEXICAN and Mexicans are almost universally Mestizo.

>He's sentenced to prison, but Trump pardons him.
This is true.
Now, answer me this: how many niggers did Obongo pardon during his term. Drug dealers, rapists, felons, etc. Then you tell me who has done more harm: a president who has turned over a shit ruling by a leftist court or a president who freed gangbangers BASED ON THEIR SKIN COLOR, cause dey wuz gud boys who dindu nuffin.

>Tell me guys, how is it a Democracy if the president can just pardon whatever criminal he wants?
Do you not understand how presidential pardons work? Every president has this power. Typically, the incoming president (quietly) pardons the outgoing president of all crimes.
Every.
Single.
One.
of them use this power to their advantage.

I do and I haven't seen a thing except "there must be something there". Apparently you can't even point me in the right direction.

>Maybe if we had the police state and some sort of stasi type organization things would be a lot better in America.

You like to live in fear?
you want people to disappear in the night because of tip-offs?
You want to be unable to ever speak about concerns because the person over there might be an informant?
You want all-pervading surveillance?
you want police to have a file on you, to have intelligence agents who record what you do, what you like. Who can arrest you if you do any thing that's not state-approved?

If so, I was wrong. You are not a dumb motherfucker. You are an absolute imbecile.

You can't just go after people based on how they looks. It's not constitutional.

If you had a different way to filter who was illegal and who wasn't, THAT would be constitutional.

Like, if you made EVERYONE show their birth certificate if they leave or enter the city, you might be able to do that. But you can't selectively pull people over because they look different.

>Every.
>Single.
>One.
>of them use this power to their advantage.
That's fucking wrong though.

We need to get rid of that.

A person like Trump can come in give himself tax cuts, a giant paycheck, fuck everyone over, take people's health insurance and pensions, and then pardon everyone related.

Which is basically what he is doing.

How does all that justify us even becoming independent from Great Britain? If we wanted kings, we could have just stayed in Europe.

Just what the fuck were they thinking when they came up with these pardon laws.

Fuck off man, the government needs to control all that shit so everything runs smoothly and you don't have everyone pulling in their own direction. One nation, united in one collective direction.

Amen!

>What happens if he visits home instead?

Does Trump charge the secret service rent when he visits home? No.
There is a big difference in a president taking his family on a vacation on Air Force One
and a president taking his vacation to his own business so he can line his own pockets with the hotel fees.

>There's nothing wrong with that.
This is literally against the ethics of the presidency,
but the Republican congress is not going to call him on it.
That's why the head of the ethics office quit.
>He did not elaborate on what is so wrong with the "current situation," but Shaub has been sharply critical of Trump's approach to ethics compliance since the election.
>npr.org/2017/07/06/535781749/ethics-office-director-walter-shaub-resigns-saying-rules-need-to-be-tougher

>Are those not secrets?

Do you think people should get away with it, because its a secret?

soldiers who kill civilians and then cover it up, and the whole thing is a secret - that's fine, they get away with it?

Generals who violate international treaty? you're happy with that, as long as no-one knows. you dont care that they abide by the law?

You dont think that international law should apply to people, they shouldnt have to answer for breaking the law?

>list prog groups
>calls them alt-right
Hoo boy.

>being totally silent when Barry pardoned someone who literally committed treason

Kek globalist shills are out in force today, BLACKED.com servers must be down or something

I say we start a meme campaign that says that.

"If we wanted Kings, we could have stayed in Europe."

Faggot

>We need to get rid of that
>Corruption is good
>Man I hate capitalism

>Fuck all these redneck, gun toting white supremacists that are fucking everything up
Right. And antifa are heroes just showing up to do their civic duty and peacefully protest...by bashing in 'nazi' skulls.

2/10 made me reply.

No, it's really not. The reason we have it is specifically for cases like this. Where Joe may have violated the letter of the law, but the law itself was UNCONSTITUTIONAL and Obongo himself admitted it.

>A person like Trump can come in give himself tax cuts
Show me where he did this. Links nao.
> a giant paycheck
pfft nigger. No. Trump has billions of dollars. Obongo gave himself a raise. Try again.
>fuck everyone over
Nope. Only fucking over illegals who SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. They are here illegally. They have to go back.
>take people's health insurance
You really don't understand what obongocare was, do you?
It was a tax on white people to pay for minority healthcare.
It also forced everyone making above a certain amount to purchase healthcare out of pocket.
It allowed health insurers to jack up rates and deductibles and now no one has a legal alternative--it's pay for their shitty overpriced extortion service or pay a fine to the government.
No, obamacare was just one more piece of shit put into place to fuck over the white middle class.
>pensions
Obama again. "We needs mo money fo dem programs!" Well, that money has to come from somewhere. He strained an already strained system. It may collapse under Trump, but it won't be Trump's fault.
>then pardon everyone related
He's handed out one high profile pardon so far. I reiterate: king nigger freed nigger gangbangers cause dey wuz his homies.
>How does all that justify us even becoming independent from Great Britain?
How is this related to the current topic? This is a non-sequitor.
>Just what the fuck were they thinking when they came up with these pardon laws.
Wiser men than you thought it was a good idea. Read history and you may understand

Arpaio was actually following the law, the judges who ordered him, a POLICE OFFICER to not enforce the law where completely in the wrong. Arpaio was also ELECTED by the people to do exactly what he did, and an unelected judge gave him an unlawful order.

Besides, the president can pardon ANYONE for any or no reason. Just like the president can bar any group of people from entering the country, like obama, carter, and FDR did.

Just like the governors of states can pardon people. The power is basically absolute and can not be questioned, once it's done, it's done.

Besides, why didn't you care when obama was literally violating his oath by selectively refusing to enforce federal laws? Literally from day one, he announced he was not going to order the DOJ to not defend the defense of marriage act in court, despite swearing to uphold the laws of the United States, not just the ones he personally approved of.

Or hillary literally commiting treason by knowingly placing classified information on an unsecured server and selling access to that info through her foundation?

Does SS stay at his house for free? No.
There is zero difference and it doesn't matter where the money goes; it still has to be paid.

>Shaub has been sharply critical
So are you, so is CNN, so is the other 14% of the population known as the libs.

>globalist shills

Um, yeah...we really give a shit about your Brieitbart alt-right opinion....

the irony is, if the US hadnt rebelled, the US would've eventually gained representation. might've taken 20 years, might've been 50. but eventually, american politicians would've been in Westminster.

and the US grew. and grew, and grew, spreading west. new territories. New MPs. Eventually, the US' representatives in Westminster would've outnumbered those in Britain.

American would have owned Britain. Prime Minister Lincoln, Prime Minister Roosevelt. Prime Minister Reagan.... Prime Minister Trump, opening Parliament for the Queen's Speech.

You would've had the last laugh.

Why would you not want more sheriffs terrorizing wetbacks and assorted mexigarbage? Seems like you need a few months amongst the subhumans to get your fucking mind right.

cry harder shill

>breaks federal law
Na he was just found in contempt of court.

>>President can commit crimes, including treason
>>President can profit off the presidency
>>President is immune to prosecution while in office
>>President is only subject to impeachment
>>Impeachment is only effective when controlling both house/senate
>>President can appoint/fire heads of departments investigating his crimes
>>President can pardon any federal crimes of co-conspirators
This is about obama right?

>faggot detected

Can't you fucking read? I didn't say any of that. And no, I don't agree with that. My point it that those are classified documents. Right or wrong, he leaked classified info. Snowden leaking shit about the CIA/NSA spying on US citizens and trying to hide it is not classified info.

>He's sentenced to prison
wrong

>Some sherrif breaks federal law
Also wrong.

>war crimes committed by US troops, including the killing of women and children?
killing mudslimes is not a warcrime.

I think it may also be about Hillary and/or people currently running for president.

I like it. Right up there in JCPennys next to Che Guevara t-shirts.

>she
No HE a mentally ill liberal tranny.
Should have been executed.

First it's a HE not a SHE.
IT was some faggot who committed literal treason. King nigger let him go.

Trump should just pardon exiled tax cheats who funnel money to him.

Like Bill did for Marc Rich.

You think Bill was banging Denise Rich?

>be republican
>preach about how criminals must be stopped
>pardons nixon
>pardons arpaio
>even tries to pardon themselves
apparently they like criminals, but want to seem like they don't.

Why do you pieces of repeating shit only call out Breitbart? You obviously don't even know who you are arguing with, but boy, you sure do have them pigeonholed, those Breitbart-lovers. Typical lib.

You're a fucking dumbass. We live in a republic, not a democracy. If we lived in a democracy, we'd be fucking screwed. Democracy is majority rules, no matter what. If the majority decides that murder is okay, then it becomes okay. If they decide rape is okay, it is completely legal. A republic sets base rules for us so that society can't bully the little person and all that shit. A lot of police get bullied by BLM when they were just doing their job. If we lived in a democracy, it would be acceptable to just kill the police officer with no repercussions. In a republic, we have a base set of rules to determine whether or not the police officer is actually guilty.

>be King Nigger
>dey voted my black ass in out of dat white guilt
>commit crimes
>do drugs
>pardon your homies
>if someone criticizes you, claim racism.

Democratic Republic.
We elect officials to stand for us. We do not vote on (federal) laws directly.

>inb4 hurr Britbert
I just heard that Hitlary's new book is all about whining how she lost, and that she now blames Burrnie for losing.