twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chune
youtube.com/watch?v=gxcz83OFB1g

Where is s/t

i don't trust nobody grip the trigger
call up the gang and they come and get ya

spyros house

Pass the bifta

outta curiosity, what's /bleep/'s opinion on this?

techno.org/electronic-music-guide/

imo, this... aged a lot better in my head than right now

ow me lung

ishkur's guide was always shit

the one small ones wanna fuck with big ones

>laurel halo will never push you down the stairs

any thoughts lads?
clyp.it/yxmwdrpx

No

youtube.com/watch?v=y8ogicK89T0
still lovin this! :)

wew bleep is BARE DEAD
youtu.be/roqLInmRTG4

finally pulled the trigger on a 707 lads

I remember the Splade shilling. Man have things not fallen low since then.

Ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=P8mPLOR0EsE
youtube.com/watch?v=zbgKfJ3ulKk

post bleep youtube channels
youtube.com/user/mistageeza3

youtube.com/user/tippintray/videos

:''''''''((((((
youtu.be/yM39JcyjEZY

youtube.com/watch?v=1oJo_nn_P5w

this is my channels file
pastebin.com/mtP3UdNK

nice :)

:0

>Akshay Mardhekar
w e w
e
w

how good is this jheez
youtube.com/watch?v=bIUMqRr9F58
>pastebin.com/mtP3UdNK
shit list

you've never heard a tune better than this: youtube.com/watch?v=xxeSR_JM7cg

More like Pakshay lls

POST TUNES FFS
youtu.be/uu3UC7vinLE

people are

still cant believe this is real

Who the fuck its this meme bitch?

stop shilling this shit

But its cute and fun

It's fuckin annoying tbqh

Ok sorry Ill stop

Anyone listened to this thing? Giving it a spin for the first time atm

Politics aside there are some fucking bangers on here and it's like 40 trax for free

Any junglist in

fuck yeah

Where's Kenzie?
Not the same w/o him 2bh

blackout crew > blazin squad

people of boiler room

Have you ever been to Ibiza?
Would you go to Ibiza or gone back in the day?

>1987 (Everything Starts with E)

>The Times newspaper reports the first ecstasy seizures in London. The drug, it says "Is used as a sexual stimulant"

>January - Steve 'Silk' Hurley has the first House number 1 with "Jack your Body"

>Early summer - Trevor Fung & Ian St Paul open a small bar in San Antonio called the Project (named after a club in London Paul was partially running). it acts as a focal point for young British youth's out for a good time on the island. Taking ecstasy and going to open air clubs like Amnesia where DJ's like Alfredo were playing some of the early house imports.

>September - Trevor and Ian invite their friend Paul Oakenfold to Ibiza for his birthday. Paul brings with him Johnny Walker, Nicky Holloway and Danny Rampling. Trevor and Ian close the project bar and they spend the rest of the summer back and forth between Amnesia and Cafe Del Mar.

>Autumn - The newly converted Ibiza crew return to London and immediately they feel something has changed. "How can they forget what has happened in Ibiza over the summer". Paul starts to open the original Project club 'after hours'. At 2am when the club officially finished they would let the Ibiza crew in and party until 6am. This lasts only a few weeks until the police raid it.

>November - Danny Rampling and Jenni open Klub Sch-oom (soon shortened to Shoom) at a fitness centre near Southwark bridge, just south of the Thames in London. Two weeks later Paul Oakenfold holds the first Future in the backroom of the Heaven, a huge club on London's Charing Cross.

fantazia.org.uk/Scene/timeline.htm

wish emojis were allowed on here s.m.h

waifu
ZR
hoooo
*gunshot*
moe
manga
otaku
hooooo
cosplay
nekomimi
ore no imouto
kawaii hooooo

rain drop
drop top

>Have you ever been to Ibiza?
Yes
>Would you go to Ibiza
Not now
>or gone back in the day?
Obviously

Like anything that gets too big or commercial it just loses that spark.

s/t...

youtube.com/user/dpmsound

choa

Any tune man in

ooooooooeo

respect the rhythm

I, that am curtail'd of this fair proportion,

Cheated of feature by dissembling nature,

Deformed, unfinish'd, sent before my time

Into this breathing world, scarce half made up,

Cute. CUTE.

name a more prolific record label in the last few months

i'll wait

Why doesn't /bleep/ start an internet radio station? Maybe revive that Sup Forumsradio idea from a long time ago? Every radio station is shit these days. Rinse is no longer good, and was BBC ever good? Put that knowledge of tunes to good use, and spin some records for the internet.

lobster theremin XD

will someone critique my tune 2day?
www30.zippyshare.com/v/Fo5ITAwe/file.html

radar radio is great and rinse has plenty of good shows.

wow this thread is shit so far

please fuck off

chorizo chipotle fritos nom nom feelin like a real bean but dgaf >:3

It's always shit. If you can't handle the inane shit-posts, little interaction due to everyone posting past eachother, drunk posts, and strongly held baseless opinions then you don't belong here.

I do not milli rock
On any block

I don't want to belong here...

Lls typical

you pass. welcome

Thanks but I'm waiting for s/t's approval

youtube.com/watch?v=UiblHlFw9PY

What u mean lad
Sorry but as the Iron Chancellor of /bleep/ I do not approve.

i just thought it was funny that ur first post of the day was a xxx quote heh no h8
youtube.com/watch?v=XTwHGC7_zDA

>2017
>PC Music

Nice reaction piccy

is this a problem with misogyny in dance music?

yeah, there's not enough misogyny in dance music.

I mean.. Yeah, female DJs and producers don't get as much recognition as their male counterparts.

lmao nice one broo XD

My piccy :V
Heh ye I'm excited for 17 lad

>female DJs and producers don't get as much recognition
That's because they are few and far between; female producers of any note are especially rare, and the ones who exist aren't as good as their male counterparts. If you want them to get more notoriety for the glorious virtue of being female, and that alone, then just say so and don't pretend like sexism is the problem here when it is actually one of merit.

>That's because they are few and far between

Then how would you respond to the argument that the reason they're so few and far between is that they're generally shunned by a scene that is male dominated and hostile to women?

If I was an unnattractive girl I'd be worried about the disparaging comments and criticism I'd get about my looks.

If I was an attractive female I'd be shit scared about being in a rave full of gropey, intoxicated men.

> they're generally shunned by a scene that is male dominated
my response to that rhetoric would be, """IF""" a discouraging environment was enough to dissuade you from being a DJ/producer, then one has to question how serious or how passionate you really are about it.

But here in reality females in the music industry are coddled and protected like a motherfucker. This is a lefty business and the amount of white knights who jump to their aid is kind of concerning because being void of criticism stunts growth.

Ben ufo is the ultimate Cuck on Twitter t b h

>my response to that rhetoric would be, """IF""" a discouraging environment was enough to dissuade you from being a DJ/producer, then one has to question how serious or how passionate you really are about it.

Well if men aren't facing the same barriers to entry that women potentially are, then you've basically admitted that there's a problem in the industry.

>If I was an unnattractive girl I'd be worried about the disparaging comments and criticism I'd get about my looks.
oh no my feels how will i ever go on.
>If I was an attractive female I'd be shit scared about being in a rave full of gropey, intoxicated men.
oh no a confrontation and conflict how will I ever go on

Was I mistaken in thinking women were a little more resilient than that? I didn't realize they were so sensitive and easily discouraged. Also ugly men and attractive men having their ass pinched don't exist.

>Well if men aren't facing the same barriers to entry that women potentially are,
Yea, the barrier is easier for woman. We've given them a leg up and put training wheels on. If you feel that is problem, then that is one made up by people like you. If you're claiming that it's harder, then we obviously disagree because ugly guys exist too. I'd say the majority of producers are ugly, that's why they're basement dwelling tech junkies who spend literally days working on music. You can find some good looking guys in the DJ world, but even then i'd say the majority are ugly.

You lads arguing instead of posting tunes made by women is why I dont give a fuck about this whole topic lls

that's because there aren't any. the only one that comes to mind is that maya jane cole one from years back.

Based s/t

Simple, girls need to spin and make more tunes

why are you even arguing looks? DJ'ing and producing or behind the curtain and low key. Women dominate the pop singer and song writer careers where that shit matters, and they make the standards what they are since they're the largest consumers

I see you didn't post any yourself namefag?

:/

More like The Backpain Madonna

Lls

Apparently physics doesn't believe in equality

youtu.be/a_yKuYNnIe4

youtu.be/M93hc8gV_5M

wtf is a bleep