Caitlyn Jenner is regretting the "sex change" and possibly transitioning back into a male

fox26houston.com/news/142123832-story

I'm not sure how he actually changed his sex, but the role model / hero of trannies is considering changing his sex back into a male.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/first-successful-penis-transplant/
youtu.be/WMslljAllgg?t=16m25s
salon.com/2016/05/16/stop_these_caitlyn_jenner_rumors_spreading_gossip_on_transgender_peoples_struggles_endangers_lives/
wtvm.com/story/31957793/caitlyn-jenners-representative-refutes-she-will-transition-back-to-male
snopes.com/media/notnews/jennergender.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Get a sex change and win woman of the year award
>mfw he proved that men are better at being women than women are

Are you feeling lonely over there?

really is a hero

I'm pretty sure •it• was paid billions to promote degeneracy, •it• still has a dick so making him look like Olympic gold medalist again is no brainer for experienced surgeons of LA.

He never got the surgery? I thought he did.

It's a meme, don't be naive

What he needed all along was a good psychiatrist.
Remember he still killed that old woman in a traffic accident while he was high on female hormones.

What a fucking nutjob he is.

>role model/hero

We hate him

Just a reminder that transgenderism is a mental disorder, and you should be sectioned if you even have thoughts about mutilating your own body. This behavior should not be tolerated or encouraged, and doctors should certainly not be forced to perform disfiguring surgery to "safely" mutilate these ill people's bodies for them.

Some good mental healthcare and you should be able to kick this mental illness aside and go back to living a healthy life as your one and only biological sex

>put on a dress
>won some awards
>called brave
the best women was a man all along

I've been calling him Bruce throughout.

I might have to start calling him Caitlyn if he turns back.

>>Get a sex change and win woman of the year award
>then transitions back because he's at the peak of womanhood after 2 years of being female
every other woman on earth, did you even try?

shoulda just killed himself and gotten it over with.

Color me surprised. Not the first tranny to have regrets.

dude only did it not to goto jail.

I dont think he ever got a full sex change did he?

Just tits. If those are even real.

Just the surgery to add some tits.

Am I the only one that respects female-to-male transgenders more than male-to-female?

One wants to embrace autonomy and strength; the other wants to be a vapid sexual object

Reminder that he "transitioned" to draw attention away from the car crash he was involved in where a woman was killed.

Hey guys remember that time when Bruce ran over someone with his car and then pretended he was Trans so everyone would forget he ran someone over with his car and ran.

I remember

>respecting any of the two

Both are touched in the head. There are ways of showing strength and autonomy, or lust and submissiveness outside of mutilating yourself.

he transitioned before the crash ya dummy

So what are the chances he never even swallowed hormons?

He just used his family related TV fame to dress up as a woman 24/7 and cashed in on it and the eternal media jew, who wants to corrupt all white males, played along because it was a good opportunity to promote self-destructive degeneracy to his biggest competitors.

underrated post.

So much more respect.

They also don't have this internal self loathing for their old sex that they take out on women.

They just want to fit in and be one of the guys.

All other trans just about want to stand out and transwomen seem to constantly demand and feel entitled to the same level of attention normal women get.

transmen are soooo much fucking less neurotic

Why always the jews? Maybe he's just a dumbfuck.

You give humanity too much credit when you blame the jews for the stupid shit they do.

right, plus MtF have this idea about "what a woman should be" that would be considered outright sexist if any of us cis scum were to voice it

Both are degenaracy that you should learn to hate, user.

Even tolerating them is a degeneracy in itself.

This is nothing new. He-she's always regretted it. He-she still likes women. He-she still has his dick. This whole charade has gone on long enough.

Nice publicity stunt, Bruce. It's time to hang up your gold medal and call it a night. Time to go back to your shitty/slutty/"real classy" Armenian, nigger loving, coal burning family and watch Kris fuck her newest nigger toy. I'm sure the Kardashian ratings will go up because of this stupid shit and all the retards that watch their stupid, pathetic life.

This austrian bearded nu-male transfaggot that won the Eurovision song contest is just a tranny performer too, not a real tranny.

They should have all their money and assets stripped from them as punishment for corrupting the youth.

This.

Who was parading him on television, magazines, and award shows?

>tfw people cut their dicks off
>tfw 4 inches hard
>tfw can't fuse severed dicks with mine to make it bigger

>pretend to be a tranny woman
>win woman of the year award
>now that he proved that men better than women at everything, even including being a woman, he transitions back to male
Is he the master ruseman?

Have you ever even consulted a cosmetic surgeon?

actually.....
cbsnews.com/news/first-successful-penis-transplant/

The general population bought into the brave hero meme. Ok, maybe the Jews own hollywood, which is a lefty propaganda machine...

But a man, acting on his own free will, decided to fly to Thailand and get tits. That's on him. Jews didn't do that.

interesting.

I wouldn't be surprised if liberals said that it's our fault for calling him bruce. "Oh it made him feel bad and made him turn back into a man"

The dude was facing homicide charges for that car accident.

So he gets boob implants. Some facial surgery. Cross dresses. Never messes with his dick.

I repeat: the guy NEVER MESSED WITH HIS DICK.

Dude makes millions of dollars from all this. Skates on homicide charges. Is probably fucking bitches anyway because some freaky ass chicks are into that.

Now he's gonna take the tits back off, grow out some stubble, fuck more chicks.

Goddamn genius. I knew a poker playing buddy who got boob implants as a bet. Got mega money for it plus got laid more cause chicks liked to grab his tits.

You don't know what he was offered or his real motives, he clearly did it to get his own spin off and dodge legal charges, who knows what else and who do you think helped him with that?

I think it's because ftm is much more successful and realistic. They just end up looking like normal manlets whereas mtf is a fucking catastrophe if you do it after puberty starts.

I dunno. I have a hard time believing it.

Former olympian, trophy husband. At some point a person has to be too content in life to be bought with money.

Much easier to believe he's a dumbfuck. There are so many dumbfucks out there.

We'll see I guess. Sup Forums was right about everything else...

Fucking called that shit!

if it turns back to male, can we like him again? will people celebrate?

>Goddamn genius. I knew a poker playing buddy who got boob implants as a bet.

rofl white people

Taiwin!

You said don't believe he is a dumbfuck being controlled by puppet masters, though, you believe he is some genius who conquered entertainment, media, and earned a bunch of post Olympic money and awards on his own merits as a brave trans entertainer.

I just said there isn't just the money, they also fix his legal troubles.

Confirmed: someone showed him Sup Forums

>Random reporter
>claims
>Claim
>Allegedly
>Claimed
>Moron

Totally legit

Also why the fuck are you linking to half of the story making me give foxshit 2 clicks

>you believe he is some genius who conquered entertainment, media, and earned a bunch of post Olympic money and awards on his own merits

I believe he just got lucky in spite of being a dumbfuck. You don't have to be a genius to be athletic or capture media attention.

>as a brave trans entertainer
Wasn't he a famous athlete/trophy husband before being trans?

>they also fix his legal troubles
which legal troubles? a divorce? bankrupcy? Jews will fix those problems for you for regular old shekels -- you don't have to undergo a sex change

>inb4 he ran over someone, that was after he transitioned

THIS THIS THIS THIS

What would even give you the impression your input is needed?

Dumbfucks get fifteen minutes in the spotlight.

He had been an unknown for two decades, do you really think Michael Phelps will be on all the magazines and news cycles in thirty years if he isn't getting paid to reinforce the jewish zeitgeist?

All I can say is thank fuck I'm not a woman

>which legal troubles?
vehicular manslaughter, when he was still legally a guy

he sacrifices himself to prove the mental disorder to be true it was all part of his master plan

F

Try not to get shot by the police today Trayvon rofl bruh bruh ayyooooo :)

man of the year

NEXT STAGE: SUICIDE
Sup Forums is always right

>do you really think Michael Phelps ... jewish zeitgeist?

that isn't really the kind of statement you make while expressing incredulity that someone wouldn't believe it

I thought that was only after the transition, but I don't really follow celeb stuff. You can still just pay shekels to get you out of that.

I'm going to bed

Its pure coincidence that the media zeitgeist aligns with his public displays while he wins tons of awards and modeling gigs in unrelated coincidences?

Nothing except testosterone could ever give you an inkling of an idea what it's like to be a man, what a dumb idea.

>fox26houston.com
Sure...

Bruce Jenner is a hero .He did it to show the world that transexuality is a mental illness.

>can't make up mind on what sex to stick to

Typical woman...

...or man? Who knows anymore...

Vice city predicted this
youtu.be/WMslljAllgg?t=16m25s

Transexual BTFO

I agree. I knew a FtM and he/she/whatever knew I consider transgenderism a crock of shit, but we managed to sort of get along anyway. That would be utterly IMPOSSIBLE with a MtF

> kill women
> become woman utill heat dies down
> no one will take to prison " queen of trannie "
> it's all ogre
> is man now
> kek

salon.com/2016/05/16/stop_these_caitlyn_jenner_rumors_spreading_gossip_on_transgender_peoples_struggles_endangers_lives/

>detransitioning is """"""""exceedingly uncommon""""""""" says increasingly nervous tranny

Gotta love how they italicized the "exceedingly uncommon" part.

I heard about that guy on the bob and tom show! Dude tht Shits hilarious. Didnt it cost him five grand to do the boob job?

Just prove that transgender are mentally ill and would never be satisfied.

All liberals will never be satisfied.
Cahnging other should provide them happiness but they should never try to change themself, it is "acceptance".

Cis always wins

wtvm.com/story/31957793/caitlyn-jenners-representative-refutes-she-will-transition-back-to-male

I so hope he detransitions. The tears of Salon and all of the liberal retards would be my sustenance for months, if not longer.

>Accidentally hit a worthless old woman with your badass expensive car
>Have to get your life ruined in prison because of such a minor part of your day
Can't blame the dude for trying to find a way around this. He even gets extra points for creativity on my part, I mean he even got a fucking award unattainable by all men alive!
Way to go, Bruce.

He really did just do it all to shake that manslaughter charge.

Jesus. He's a sociopath.

It was just an old woman dude
Chill.

He won woman of the year and now changes back to a man HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>The hospital did not identify the patient but did say the 21-year-old had to have his own penis amputated after he developed severe complications from his circumcision.

Is anyone even remotely surprised by this?

Just like the majority of these mentally deranged lunatics.

Dear God,
I've never asked for much, and truthfully, i've never given you much in return. I have sinned against my fellow man, terrible sins, Lord. I have lied, cheated and stolen. I have hurt the innocent and abused my power over others, I have blasphemed and I have denied you to others.

But please, let this news story be true. If you grant me this prayer I will dedicate my life to you, and will walk with you always. Amen

apparently theres some thing called jelqing???

not sure what it is but i think you pull and pull and pull on your cock until it gets bigger or somefin. godspeed

fake
snopes.com/media/notnews/jennergender.asp

>Biting the hand that feeds you

>author claims

My brother is female-to-male and frankly seems way more sane than any male-to-female I ever met. Also passes far better than most male-to-female I've seen, despite no surgery yet.

Jesus, you think? So let's review:

>Jenner:Wahhhhh I don't identify with this body I'm in.
>degenerates: you can transition, it will fix your problem
>public: we support you, Bruce!

Where was the healthy voice of reason? This is why our new SJW reality is destroying civilization. There is no error correcting protocol anymore, just do what makes you happy and fuck you CIS privelaged trolls trying to inject reason and skepticism.

He was forced to become a woman by the Elites due his participation in and knowledge of Pedowood. It's a form of public humiliation / punishment commonly employed by the Elites.

>commonly employed

Who else has that happened to?

Your "respect" is only due to them still being women. It's still your dick talking, even if you try to rationalize it away.