Good evening, user. How was your day? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Good evening, user. How was your day? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Let's talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5ftsTVwTfs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Roe9-DlhXzY
youtube.com/watch?v=n0l0YOHO5jg
youtube.com/watch?v=ngd-wsBy6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=DCkbfyk6XGc
youtube.com/watch?v=4WXYjm74WFI
gramunion.com/tagged/VA-11 HALL-a?n=1488043113
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gib hug plz I seem to be feeling melancholy didn't even realize it till like 1ish today.

*hugs you tightly*

I know how it feels, user. Nothing you can do about it. You're just going to be a little sad for a while.

My parents are going through a divorce, my only brother who is older than me locks himself up in his room, everyone drags me into their conflict even though I'm trying to keep calm and out of conflict.

I hate conflicts, but they keep dragging me, an innocent guy into it.

When I rarely get angry and tell them off, everyone aims all their anger towards me and say I should involve myself in the family problems more.

I'm afraid I'll snap one day and beat everyone in the house up (yes I have the power to do so too)

Scary things are happening to you, user. The people around you don't seem to be handling them too well, and they're taking out their frustration on you.

Hold it together. It won't be gratifying, and you may never feel satisfied, but you have to be the good guy here. Don't let yourself snap. You're in a difficult situation, but I think you can handle it.

You're a strong man, user. Keep being strong. I believe in you.

Hello!

In know thank you for hug

Thanks, that makes it a lil better.
I desperately needed a kind anonymous ear I could tell this to

Focus on the solution, which is moving out. You might need a roommate, you might be able to swing it on your own. Start planning and figuring out what you need to do to get out of there.

Hey Mantis.

I hope you feel better soon.

Threads like this are posted somewhat regularly in the evenings, if you need it again.

Bump

Don't bother. If people want it, they'll come in. If they don't, it should die.

But I appreciate the sentiment.

hello hello

Chitoge!!
How are you this lovely evening?

Oh, hello Chitoge. How've you been?

Fuck I want her glider so good damn badly. I would suck literally thousands of dicks for it.

Her glider?

everything alright, reading and i saw the thread so i wanted to say hi, how are you both?

Fenn, why are you such a fagget?

It's been made. An independent Japanese company made one functioning prototype. Give me a minute and I'll find you a link.

Yeah, Nausicaa has a glider called Mehve. It's pretty cool.

Good to hear. I'm doing okay, thanks.

I dunno, you tell me.

Doing good here!
White Sox and Indians are tied at 4. I'm slowly getting ready for work now, with a nice cup of coffee.

(((Sips)))

please hug me =(

Just lead my team to victory. Feelsgoodman

youtube.com/watch?v=P5ftsTVwTfs

It's not quite as impressive as it was in the movie, but that's to be expected. I was amazed that he actually took off unassisted.

*hugs you close* Of course I can, user. What's got you down?

You make me proud, user. Good job! What game were you playing?

Here you go.
Nice job.

i'm glad

white sox? indians? i dont know anything about sports sorry, oh have a nice night at work, can i ask who is the girl on your pics?

>*(hugs you)*

Ruben or nah??

I'm not gonna lie. I'm really struggling here. I fucked up the last chance I had with the love of my life. She gave me a chance again, and I made a huge, stupid mistake. It's quite a long story and I don't feel like talking about it. I'm depressed beyond all goddamn belief. I can barely sleep or eat. I'm supposed to leave for he military in about a month, and I don't know if I can handle it. I've been smoking a pack a day for a few days now, which is an increase from about a pack a week. I see little in the future and I fear how I will turn out. I'm at the end of my rope here. I don't have the money nor the grades for college, and I don't have the will to live. It seems stupid and weak to me to feel all this over a girl but what I did was so goddamn awful that it made me realize how absolutely shit of a person I am. I can't escape myself.

I'm too stupid to go to college and too weak for a blue collar job. The few that are left require people skills. There's no way I'm going back to making fast food. Now my mom is getting tired of me living with her and I think I'm going to be homeless soon.

I could really use some hopeful words. Maybe some tips on surviving without life skills. Even a lie would comfort me at this point.

Please help.

Her name is Genevieve Hannelius.

Sad as shiitt. Anyone got good sad songs to listen to?

Hey user. I'm doing a lot better than how I was a few weeks ago. I hope you are doing good.

Got a car? Can you Drive? Uber made me some money when I was laid off.

What genre?

huh? what do you mean? who are you?

she's cute

Don't worry about it. You will be able to handle the military. It will give you focus on different things to occupy your mind. Who knows, you may love it. I respect and admire your choice to serve your country. You are gonna be just fine!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Roe9-DlhXzY

Drike? :P

youtube.com/watch?v=n0l0YOHO5jg

Don't think too much about the future now, user. You've got enough on your hands to deal with at the moment.

You made a mistake. Bad things happened. Your life is about to change though, when you join the military. If you can handle the stress, I think you'll do really well. You're not stupid or weak, user. You're going through a really hard time. Don't see this as a permanent state, and don't judge your overall character based on one mistake you made.

You are not the sum of your failures, user. Don't look at yourself that way.

You're still alive, user. That's something not everyone has hope for. Have you thought about shelving books at a library, or washing dishes at a dine-in restaurant? There are jobs out there that are better than fast food that still don't require great people skills.

youtube.com/watch?v=ngd-wsBy6AM

youtube.com/watch?v=DCkbfyk6XGc

Do you want to talk about it?

That's good to hear, user. I hope you continue to feel better. I'm doing pretty well, thank you.

Can't drive. Terrified of cars. Good idea though.

i am, who are you?

Any I guess. I mainly listen to Johnny Cash when I'm sad, but also stuff like Bright Eyes and Regina Spektor

I do want to talk about it man, I feel pretty lonely my dude

Alright. Tell me about it. What happened? Or what didn't?

I'll look into my library. Thank you, user. Doubt I'll be lucky enough.

Fuck I missed taking to you so much :( it's me trippa, so much has happened so I haven't been able to talk to anyone. Will have to add you again.

I have not been in a relationship in 3 years, haven't been on a real date in 3 and a half. I'm 20 my man, this is not normal for people my age, especially people with friends and jobs and shit. Not even like I'm a weirdo, I just can't seem to find a single girl I find attractive at my jobs, or even one that I feel like I can just naturally start a conversation with. It stinks my man

Have you heard this?
youtube.com/watch?v=4WXYjm74WFI

Don't doubt yourself until you've tried. Be confident. You've got this.

You've got to get out some more, meet more people. Maybe your standards are too high. Talk to everyone, at least to be polite. Maybe someone will find you.

daaaaamn destiny strikes again! i miss you too add me anytime
drike#5968

i hope you are alright

I talk to a lot of people, go out a few times a week and what not. Meeting people doesn't seem that easy, people don't really just go out and suddenly make friends places

Here's another idea: Night Custodian. You would work third shift. No people around. Sweeping, mopping..that kind of thing. That would be physical, but you would get used to it quick, I'm sure.

You're right, that actually rarely works. I met all my friends in situations where I did not expect to meet anyone interesting.

What do you like to do, user? Is there a club or group you could join, like for tabletop gaming or RC racing where you might meet some people you'd be more likely to get along with?

That's actually pretty smart. I'm a bit gaggy around gross stuff, but it's certainly something to look into.

jill?

I like music, and pc gaming. Not really much outside of that tbh, and I'm not even that good at gaming. I am SUPER into music though. Not really any clubs for stuff like that though

Dunno, haven't talked to him in a while. Sorry.

Have you tried a dating site, like Tinder? On occasion people have been very successful with that.

Do girls ever approach you?

First time ever posting here. I recently started a new job and I fear I may never amount to anymore. . . What do?

Tried Tinder but never get any matches. NGL all the girls in my area are incredibly unattractive. Not even high standards but for real. And not really, I'm not sure why they would, I don't really know any places where people approach other people

Live one day at a time. Do the best you can, at Yor new job. They saw something in you, and hired you. So have amounted to something, for somebody. Make them, and yourself proud of that.

Does what might happen in the distant future matter right now? No. You're going to become something user, but you're only going to do a good job if you focus on the now. Be good at your job. Have confidence in yourself, and don't start telling yourself that you're going to fail.

Because you know what? If you tell yourself you're going to fail, you will.

Well, I'm fresh out of ideas, user. What more can you do? Just wait until you move somewhere else where there are more options? Have you asked male coworkers for advice?

why don't they make threads?

because they hate you

Thank you for that. You made my day.

>look for nausicaa thread
>there it is
>feels good
>be my friend IRL OP
>inb4 feels bad

I don't know. Partly because I've been making them, but there may be some other reason as well.

Sometimes I try. Don't let the good feeling get away, hang onto it. Live in the moment user, and be ready for the future. Don't dwell on what hasn't happened yet.

You've got this. You can do this.

Okay.

Hello

Hey, I just got out of the hospital, can I have a hug?

Nah thx

OK, time for me to go to work. Thank you for another Superb Bread!

what for

Absolutely!!

Of course you can! *hugs you tightly* How did it go?

Alright, have a good one Mantis. Thanks for coming.

fucking furries

It went okay I guess, I was in a really dark place and needed help. I guess I'm okay now

Are you not sure you're going to be okay? I'm worried now.

Do you want to talk about it?

What's your story, OP?

Everyone seems to run out of ideas tbh, that's why I'm sad

tell them to come back

I have no further intentions of killing myself, I tried and failed. Doc says I need to think positive, and he gave me a bunch of meds. At the end of my visit one of the nurses gave me a hug and sent my on my way. I'm okay for now, I don't know how long it will last

Try Church, Festivals, Clubs, Gym, grocery store cashiers, join a band

I don't have much of a story, user. That's why I talk to so many interesting people. To make up for it.

I'm sorry that I can't help you, user. I wish I could. You do know people who have girlfriends or wives, right? They'll have better advice that I will, being from the area and all.

Okay.

Thinking positive won't solve everything, user. But drugs will solve most of the things positive thinking misses. What had you feeling down in the first place? Is it still there?

Rate me

Kekd/10

is this jill?

>sweater under a white button-down shirt
Lumpy/10

An attempt was made. Next time take a picture of yourself, and not from somebody's tumblr. Perhaps that would entertain us even more.

Many things like the passing of my grandad, the untimely death of my cat, and just being treated very poorly in this life. I guess hugs make up for it, they're the best.

I think I'm gonna be dead soon, Irma might just destroy me and I have no friends or family to get help from

I miss her user, I miss her so bad, she is the person that I love the most, and now she's gone :c

No, that's somebody going by the name of doodlethefox. gramunion.com/tagged/VA-11 HALL-a?n=1488043113

Hugs can help, but they often just make you feel better without actually solving the problem at hand. But maybe nothing needs to be solved.

Do you think you can move on from these things on your own, or do you need some help?

You can stand through this, user. Is there no way for you to get away? Do you live out on the islands?

She's gone. I don't think she's coming back. You need to move on if you can't have her back, user. Don't dwell on her too long, or you'll deprive yourself of someone better.

This hurts. Missing her? It's going to hurt, it may hurt for a long time. But not forever. You will move on from her.

I'm far south on florida's west coast, so I'm not in the worst spot, but the only way I have to get around is a bike and I'm not leaving my cats

yo, I can't tell if this is just a 'me' problem or what, but why does it seem like no one ever engages me without me engaging them first? Almost everyone i've made into a 'friend' or acquaintance over the last few years never seem to call or text me unless i initiate it first. They claim i'm a 'good friend', but i have never received any form of contact from anyone of them unless i do it first. And i'm talking long periods of time, like months and years for one of them. I'm guessing no one actually likes me and is just too nice to say otherwise? Anyone else get this? It's not the end of the world, but it makes me feel a little left out.

What are you supposed to do when the storm hits?

I think I have the strength, but I might need some help with things every now and then. I'm still not sleeping right or taking things very well

I'm feeling really discouraged right now.

That's happened to me too.
I just don't get it.

I don't know I've never been through a storm this bad, I think I'm just going to stay where I'm at, eat some junk food maybe get drunk and lay in bed with my cats. comforting them until the end

Fuck this seems like something I'd post. I hope you're not me

Awaiting to play Destiny 2
I got pizza, snacks, drinks all ready, I'm pumped

Ok. I live in a Tornado Zone and they tell us to get to the basement when there's a touchdown.
(Touchdown is when the funnel cloud reaches the surface)