Jesus Christ Kirk

Jesus Christ Kirk...

Imagine having this cornball as your franchise qb

The new Jay Cutler

So since Jay was the new Grossman does that make Cousins the new Grossman?

THEY GAVE HIM 24 MIL AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cousins is far better than both of these worthless QBs ever were. Cousins has been continually disrespected by the front office of the R******s by not giving him what he deserves. He's a solid top 10 QB, and if you want to win in this league, you have to pay him with the top tier ones to keep him.

5 years exactly from today if you still browse this site try to remember to post here so we can laugh at you.

He will be a top 5 QB next year if he goes to the 9ers

I'm a Jetsfag and I would not touch this bum if you put a gun to my head.

the jets literally can't even afford to pay for cousins, you're not fooling anyone

well rex kinda mentored kirk in washington and gave him his 8 number so...

>Revis

So thoughtful of you to censor the team name in case any native americans are visiting this board. Youre a f*****!

This man makes almost 4 million more dollars than Tom Brady

and rightfully so

do you know how hard it is to have a winning record with the redskins in back to back seasons?

>tfw paying 1/24th of the price for twice the QB

TYBC

>bragging about the fact that you're going to have to pay upwards of $25 million dollars a year when carr's rookie contract expires

raidniggers truly are the dumbest fans

And he'd actually be worth it. But until that day comes, he's getting paid ~$1 million in 2017. You'd be hard-pressed to find a better value at QB right now.

he'll never be the same after that leg injury, the chiefs broke his spirit forever after that Thursday night game

>le get two serious injuries in one season man
enjoy the next tony romo

I hate this faggot. He likes to pretend like he's humble but then he does stuff like talking shit to his GM and shoving the ref at a charity flag football game. I only wish the worst for him.

>Carr
>Dislocated thumb
>Broken leg that healed already

>Romo
>broken his back multiple times
>shoulder and ribs destroyed

yeah it's a little different.

What do you know? Your team hasn't had a good quarterback for almost 50 years now.

He'd be the best QB your teams has had in forever and I'm not even that crazy about him.

>waah why isnt he the ned flanders of football like he seems to me?
Fans who follow the skins know better

Biggest meme in the league desu. Carried by his o-line and receivers but somehow gets all the credit

Even RGKnee would unironically have gone 11-5 with Kirk's team last year