Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

grabagun.com/2a-blr-16-556nato-16-mid-m-lok-blk.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VCAb3sh9E5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do it's my

why do you always start this thread without a time stamped pic of your gun?

Because that's a pain in the ass

>i don't own a gun

fixed it for ya kiddo.

Do
Several
Faggot

too tempted to use it on myself

Fine...

Too expensive

dont have permit an dude doesnt wanna part with it

Ooh, fucking destroyed bitch.

ooga booga

This.
Got bills and other bad habits to pay for first unfortunately

Canada has stupid laws

Even Sup Forums faggots all got guns now....

>NPAP

>Gun

I think you mean cast-shit grenade

At first, only /k/ had gunz...

Then Sup Forums armed up to the max too.... Got Trump erected as president!

Now, even they gay ass tards on Sup Forums all got their guns!!!

lol faggots like milo will be the first to be lined up and shot

Implying I wouldn't get 18 felonies if I took my guns with me when moving to California.

Im from Texas.

>lol faggots like milo will be the first to be lined up and shot

No. You're wrong....

Nobody give a shit about faggots anymore.

Right now hunting down and exterminating those Antifa shits is where the big game hunting is at.

Those are the big game animals to be hunted down this day.

Are you mexican, I used to own 14 guns when I lived in NorCal. Most guns are legal, large capacity mags are not, I didn't make the laws.

>taurus
>gun
why dont you own a gun?

But stay far away from their non-revolver shit....

nice lighter

does it fill the hole in your heart?

Because handguns are illegal here apart from pistol clubs, ownership is hard as you need special safes, licenses and shit.
there is zero open carry here. shit would hit the fan if you tried that.
rifles are limited to small mags, no auto, only bolt action and semi auto and anything military style is banned except under a certain license.
boring as fuck.

I own a Walther PPQ and an M1 Garand in good condition. Also, a fag and have owned at least 1 gun for over 15 years. No one would ever know I'm a faggot because I don't talk about it to ppl I don't know and I'm not effeminate.

Because that makes suicide easy and people depend on me.

I got guns but motorcycles are more fun.

1. .22s are lethal and have killed MANY people.
2. Assassins and covert agents used .22 cal. rounds for many years. In combat large caliber rounds and "knock down" or stopping power are very important, but covert agents who want someone dead do not need to kill them instantly, as long as the target dies. .22 bullets often enter but do not have the force to leave, so they bounce around inside the body cavity, doing further damage.
3. The rounds are very small and easy to conceal.
4. Pistols for these rounds are likewise small and easy to conceal.
5. .22s are relatively quiet without modification.
6. They can be made much quieter (so called "silenced") very easily. Put simply, there are two sounds to a rifle shot, the "pop" and the "crack". The pop is the gas emitted as the bullet leaves the barrel and the crack is the sound of the bullet breaking the sound barrier. The pop can be reduced using material at the end of the barrel which absorbs some of the sound. Subsonic rounds can be purchased which prevent the crack since they travel at speeds below the sound barrier.

Bottom line: Each size and type of ammunition is good for a particular purpose. Like tools in a tool box. To hammer a nail use a standard hammers, to break concrete use a sledge hammer, to put a brad in a wall to hang a picture, use something smaller.

In the same way some rounds are better for stopping power but are larger and harder to conceal and you cannot carry as many rounds. Some rounds are better for long range shooting. The .22 is very small, easy to conceal and quiet, but still deadly.

I own firearms.

because im a diagnosed schizo and although i would never hurt no one... i think if i had a gun people would think i was going to so i don't want them all nervous.

Because I'm not a resident yet. Once I get my Green Card, I might join the NRA.

Good. Nobody really cares that you like it up the butt.

im to lazy

because i would have killed myself

every time i go to the shooting range i think 's funny how they give me a gun let me into a room with a bunch of randoms

all you need is $40 and an ID

if i had a gun at home i would have shot it right through my teeth at this point

fuck yeah! aimpoint

Do you have this blog post saved on your computer? Most .22 deaths are from negligent use (kids) lmao.

>taurus

hahahahha

Why did you randomly type all that common knowledge unprovoked?

I do. It's within reach right now.

I've got a few

I do. But I can only afford the 1

Because I *want* to die.

>Do you have this blog post saved on your computer?
No.
>Most .22 deaths are from negligent use (kids) lmao.
I see.

I'm going to buy a twenty-two, but it will be a rented one at gun range for a few more months before I get to obtain one. Need a buying license and shit.

I've been thinking about buying an AR15 sometime soon or at least renting a gun and shooting at a range for the first time.

Any tips for indoor ranges?

And I was also looking at this. grabagun.com/2a-blr-16-556nato-16-mid-m-lok-blk.html

These threads
>Why don't you own a gun
>"i'm not a le fatty ameriCUNT redneck"
>"i don't need one"
>"i live in [cuck country]"
>"i do own a gun"

There, you can stop posting these threads now. I just summed up literally every answer.

Because you're 10 times more likely to be killed by gun if you own one.

Yeah. Right. Another bogus gun control number.

Because i need a job and money. After I turn 21 in september i will get a carry pistol, probably concealed. Tell me good surplus pistols, all i can think of is Polish PMM possibly, need suggestions and good price ranges, and no Highpoints.

I would not spend that much I spent $553 (includes tax) on my AR 15 and about $108 for the scope set but I also bought it from a gun store who doesn't care for profit hence it being so cheap

>pic related my gun

stop hating faggot ass nigger

Well most gun deaths are suicide, so that's like saying you're more likely to commit suicide if you own a gun, which is an asinine argument only brainwashed eurocucks would say.

Just get a single stack 9mm.

Because we really do love you!

youtube.com/watch?v=VCAb3sh9E5g

>no Highpoints

>$150 gun that you can shoot in the slide with another gun from 10 feet and it still function

Hi Point hate is retarded

That is exactly what i was thinking, but a single stack 9mm foreign surplus pistol with a good price.
I mostly want to know what good pistols like this anyone can think of, and if i get a rifle i am thinking Vz-58. Is a browning hi power worth it?

Why doesn't America just ban black skin color?

Wala no crime!

It's no hate, more of just proportions and aesthetics for me, they just aren't comfortable for me but they are practical.

i do

I got a slightly used one for $350! Get good ammo for it and it will kick ALL ass!!!

It is also very "safe" feeling in the pocket. It will not blow your leg off accidentally kind of gun.

It just disappears in most man's pockets. Full 9mm in case shit comes down though.

+1 never understood it either....

Because guns are for pussies and I learned to fight like a man with kickboxing?

That looks really great. Much appreciated.

why the fuck havent we done this already, genius

There's no best pistol. I recommend renting some at a range and trying them out before buying. How it fits your hand, and how you like it is more important than some jackasses opinion on an anonymous image board. But if you really want my opinion I think the S&W shield is good, even a glock is great for a first gun.

Because Im not a paranoid nutjob that thinks that people are out to get me.

oh look it's this thread again

If you want a surplus pistol and can get a Browning HP for your price it's probably a good choice. They're good guns and there are a lot of parts available for them. Remember if you want it to carry to check on holsters. Some guns don't have holsters w/o going custom.

lol so naive, but you're being played by those smarter and more patient than you. they'll kill the homos, sure enough. Some jews helped Hitler, after all.

Even Bruce Lee carried a .357. Your argument is one made by eurocucks. Although kudos for learning a martial art, it's good for you.

I've seen such offers on the website but I'm worried about build quality. I don't want it fucking up because of cheap metal or if they put plastic shit.

I don't need one lmao

Nice try Feds

Active Self Protection is a great youtube channel that shows plenty of real life situations in many countries where self defense is either demonstrated and used properly or people like yourself becoming another easy victim. Stay cucked.

I've learned Tae Kwon Do and Kenpo Karate. I still carry a gun and a knife whenever I can. I'm not going to get in a fight for fun. If I'm fighting it's going to be due to a threat to me or mine, and I'm going to do everything in my power to put the other side down hard and fast.

Yeah... that's gonna work when your opponent is carrying

Those little bitches are extremely accurate.

The only down side is that the recoil spring is 'extremely' tight and they rack like of son of a bitch. But who cares of you have to pull it out to cream a nigger...

Only 7 rounds... But if you need more than that you are probably hosed....

It's also 'all stainless steel which is supper important' for a carry every day gun that you don't want to worry at all about...

I just drop mine in my pocket every morning...

Never needed one, never been in a situation where I haven't either been able to run from the problem or disarm said problem.
I stand by my comment.

>he doesnt know all Americans get a handgun on their 16th birthday from the government
>shotgun on 18th
>Ar15 on 21st along with two gallons of whiskey

I've never needed one either. Hardly the point. Paranoia has nothing to do with being self aware and able to take your life and your family's life into your own hands. I hope you never face a life threatening attack, but if you do you will be one dead faggot.

I've been in a few situations w/ multiple threats. So far I've managed to defuse them, but I don't care how good you are, there is a really good chance of getting fucked up badly w/ 4 or 5 opponents. I've got a much better case with a gun in that situation. Even with 2 or 3 I'd much rather have a gun.

And you fuckers don't even know when our little girls get their guns.

My son shot a SMG at the age of 6.

Because I have a compelling urge to put it in my anus...I know that's a bad idea...

Which one and where?

because i'd shoot myself

:D

>Wala
hello /ck/

My lack of paranoia must be linked to where I live. Low crime rate, guns hard to come by, even for bad people. Almost all shootings happen between a gang shooting another gang.
House has been broken into once when i was home, they hit when i was naked and in the shower, gun would have been no help.
Been mugged three times as well, better to just throw my wallet at them and get new cards rather than live with the guilt of endings someones life, or missing and pissing them off. Also a gun is pretty useless if you're struck from behind, as I was and as most muggings go where I live

Still don't need a gun to protect myself or my family. Only thing that will change my opinion on that is the world falling into anarchy.

I've got ninja stars faggot. I don't need a fucking gun.

cocked and loaded

The validity of a .22 depends entirely on what you own it for, and you sound like an insecure faggot who's gotten laughed at for wanting to carry a .22 as an EDC. Which you should have, it's dumb. The point of a carry gun is defense, not fucking assassination.

Other than that though they're great. I have a .22lr varmint gun I never go camping without, have fed myself plenty of times using it innawoods.

Lol yea you got lucky you faced robbers and not killers faggot. I don't even have guns in my house but I don't go around arrogantly calling people paranoid for taking self defense seriously.

i don't have a gun cause if i wanted to scare people with my inadequacy, i'd show them my dick

Sorry I meant voila

too expensive

Because I'm white so the police will protect me.

>low crime rate
>lol I've been robbed 3 times and had my house broken into while I was home
Holy shit you're a fucking retard. Being this much in denial isn't normal.

what? no green tip?