You know what's weird?

You know what's weird?

I understand him.

most people here are probably white. But I'm not. I'm a mix like Roger. And I'm not attracted to any kind of girls except blue eyed blondes, who are extremely difficult to obtain as a minority.

I understand him.

Understand this, kill yourself.

He's my role model actually

That's the only thing I can't empathize with.

you'll never understand the supreme gentleman.

you got this op

How high was his power level?

Blue-eyed blondes, lol do you live in some kind of ecchi romcom anime you fucking faggot, kill yourself.

understand this - roger was a 21st century loser despite his familys wealth & access to fuck ton of parties, orgies & pussy this 12yr old anime gun owner was self loathing whinny virgin with no balls.

>respectful of women

He calls them sluts and bimbos in his videos.

Women fill the container you give them. Don't masquerade being a faggot as a race issue.

He was rich? why didn't he purchased a premium prostitute?

he thought prostitutes were beneath him, he said so in his book

Pure southern european male here and no blonde girl has ever liked me

>I understand him.

I bet you do.

My gf is a blue-eyed blonde but it's not like they're any different from any other chick. Hell they become brunette almost if they don't bleach that shit.

Why not stick to any chick that actually likes you too?

I know im attractive enough and i always try to be a gentleman but girls just dont seem to like me for some reason. Its like im cursed or something. Ive always been overly obsessed with the girls that i like, even from a very young age

Then hire a hooker, you weird fuck.

did you learn anything from elliot? stop trying to be gentleman. it doesnt work. girls day they want it, but they want a confidant person who takes what they want. thats who people respect, not someone who lets everyone else get what they want

I'm mixed-race too and I dated blue-eyed blondes exclusively. They're not that difficult to obtain at all bro. Your problem is you think you're entitled to them choosing you because you go out of your way to make it known that they're your type. Well son, no matter what you got goin on or what color your skin is, nobody likes a fuckin douchenozzle. I suspect that's your problem. A chick with blue eyes and blonde hair ain't no different than any other broad. Stop fuckin fetishizing them. Fag.

Thanks for the advice user but i think you would have to know me better