Gf is in the pharmacy getting a pregnancy test, what do if positive?

Gf is in the pharmacy getting a pregnancy test, what do if positive?

Make her miscarry. Lots of meds can make her do that.

keep baby.
being a dad is awesome

If you're worth your shit as a man, then raise your fucking kids. Don't be a pussy. You take care of your own. Real men father even if they don't stay with the mom.

This is now a preggo thread.

If you are white, keep baby.

marry her and raise a happy family together

either run the fuck away, or get some abortion pills and slip em in her food/drink if she's not willing to get an abortion. it'll make it look like a miscarriage. trust me, not being ready for a kid will ruin you, take it from me. good luck

Know a place with a long staurcase?

Falcon punch is only punch to fix this

FALCON PUNCH.
alternatively
kaaaaa meeeeeeee haaaaaaaaa meeeeeeeeeeeeee HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa

Have the baby of course.

It's not the babies fault you were too stupid to not put your sperm inside of your girlfriend. Be a man and take it like it is and grow up and be a dad.

Any other answer is just purely stupid and selfish because it's honestly killing someone's life.

Just slip out the back, Jack, make a new plan, Stan
Don't need to be coy, Roy, just listen to me
Hop on the bus, Gus, don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee, and get yourself free

>)

Be a father, and don't be a shitty one either.

Traditionaly you buy a box of nice cigars and pass them out to all your fellows as tell them you are soon to be a father. Congratulations on your fine fortune

If she refuses to get an abortion, get her to put it up for adoption, all the benefits of fucking pregnant pussy, none of the 18 yr commitment

Man up and don't be a bitch. My kid was a total accident but is legitimately the best thing to happen to me. Cliche answer I know, but kids are great and it you bail out your just human garbage.

Run. Run your ass off until the sun don't shine.

Do you want the baby?
Can you afford it?

If both yes then keep it, otherwise convince gf to get rid of it.

Coat hangers, heavy drinking, falcon punch, a flight of stairs....you have many options OP.

There's no logical reason to believe this. Women have been working so hard to prove there's no assigned role to a gender, why should we guilt trip ourselves to take care of a financial, time stress and freedom liability? Assuming you don't want to be a dad, and the chick won't can it