QOTSA Villains LEAKED!!!

QOTSA Villains LEAKED!!!

dropfile.to/aROWMsD

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/qotsa/comments/6sgxsr/it_leaked/
stereogum.com/1922010/queens-of-the-stone-age-call-donald-trump-a-barf-inducing-fascist-clown-penis/news/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0bfr08VqNqSYnhSdnVyeGk1aW8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would anyone want to listen to this?

Thank god now I can not listen to this album along with the rest of their mediocre catalog.

numales on Sup Forums, what a shock

BASED

You're calling me a nu-male and you're the one excited for "Queens of the Stone Age"?

haha, go back to middle school you fucking child and take you're dumbass juvenile music tastes with you.

Will pick it up on Redacted.

So, who's going to take the risk and download first for the greater good? I don't feel like getting any viruses today

reddit.com/r/qotsa/comments/6sgxsr/it_leaked/

>you're dumbass
>you are dumbass

nu-male is a Sup Forums-tier meme and should never be used by anyone, but if anyone deserves the label, it's you.

It's very simple, it just goes

Der, Der der
Der der
Der der

For best part of an hour

Why even post?

>and take you are dumbass

Downloaded it and I'm listening to it now. Quality is shockingly shit, but the album is sounding as I expected. Good shit.

yeah the quality of this leak is terrible.

Nah, I'm gonna wait for the official release

just downloaded this and got a virus
thanks op

it's legit.

>VLC
What kind of sick joke is this?

Oh boy, you sure got me by pointing out my typo, something any child could accomplish. Is that what you are? Are you both children?

Using the term nu-male just illustrates what a massive faggot you. It's only complimented by your utterly laughable taste in music.

>Why even post?
Are you retarded?

>Listens to QOTSA

You deserve this.

>just illustrates what a massive faggot you.
>massive faggot you
>faggot you
you're so upset you can't even spell

fuck you faggot

I'd fuck me.

>Fortress starts playing
wtf i love duran duran now

how bad is the quality?

on domesticated animals right now.

Passable. Good enough for a listen or two, but far from perfect.

first song is good

Did not like the first track. I liked how twangy it was, but it was pretty forgettable. Everything else so far has been great tho.

kek

>yfw you find out friends aren't sexist, homophobic and/or transphobic

>Head Like A Haunted House starts playing
wtf i love eagles of death metal now

That would have been funny if I had actually misspelled something. I forgot a word, idiot. I can play this game too dumbass.

Comma after too. You too, dumbass. See? Like this.

Dude, you sound dumber with every post. Please stop.

Also Head Like A Haunted House is the best track.

Cool, you got any tips on how to be a massive faggot? Because you seem to be even better at that, than you are at grammar.

>that, than
>,

come on, son.

>he doesn't like QOTSA

>he doesn't like QOTSA

>Sup Forums complains everything is trap and shitty pop now
>hates one of the last decent rock bands

>liking any kind of music

that ain't too bad I was expecting much lower

Really so, so album. I might listen to it again when there's a great rip out, but the first listen just made me wanna listen to Like Clockwork again. Disappointing.

A lot of the songs really do feel like QOTSA are beating a dead horse, sort of like John Lennon beat his dead wife.

>Judging sound quality based solely on the bitrate
Failed that what.cd interview, didn't you?

>enjoying the ability to hear

It's almost as if the band makes shit music.

Wow, shocking.

>"Okay, we've wrote Villains of Circumstance and The Way You Used To. They're probably some of the best songs we've ever written. Now how do we make an album out of that?"
>"Just fill it with useless shit. If the Gorillaz can do it, so can we."
c h r i s t

Feet Don't Fail Me Now and The Evil Has Landed are great too.

>but the first listen just made me wanna listen to Like Clockwork again
yeah basically

>villains of circumcision

>The Evil Has Landed are great too.
on it now, real cool track

Have you reached the 5:15 minute mark yet?

Just listened up to Fortress.

Fortress & Domesticated Animal are pretty monotonous and generally uninteresting.

First two tracks are pretty good.

I have also noticed that up until this point, a lot of the vocal melody's are very uninspired. Like just saying words to the root note of each riff. Is that just me?

Did un-reborn again crap out on anyone halfway in? everything just got really quiet. And the evil has landed sounds like it could have been on their first record towards the end

Fuck this douchebag. Fuck his lame radio beer commercial buttrock. Fuck his fakeass chad jock persona. If I ever see him in real life I'll knock him the fuck out.

Yeah, the last 2 minutes of Un-Reborn Again and the entirety of Hideaway are quiet as fuck.

>The Evil Has Landed

dude drumpf fucking sucks lol xD

Homme needs to kill himself, fuck that fakeass chad

kek you'd get your ass kicked

Except Josh Homme most likely voted Trump. When asked about who he was voting for, he said something to the tune of "I'm not gonna answer that but I think we need less political correctness"

>tfw seen qotsa live 5 times

Hopefully this album is good enough to go see them on their next tour, given that they'll probably play it in full

stereogum.com/1922010/queens-of-the-stone-age-call-donald-trump-a-barf-inducing-fascist-clown-penis/news/

why go on the internet and shill lies for your lefty cocksleeve musician?

went in with low expectations. its no SftD but i liked it

Oh, Christ. Get the fuck out of here already.

This sounds like Arctic Monkeys + Them Crooked Vultures + Eagles of Death Metal.

Here's a Google Drive Link: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0bfr08VqNqSYnhSdnVyeGk1aW8

You're Welcome

+new order

this album might be a grower

>everyone is a native english speaker

>being able to hear

Underwhelming so far. Goddamnit Queens of the stone age -- you should have keep evolving. This feels like a regression.

Enjoy your shit album haha. I tried to warn you.

Hilarious that QOTSA of all fucking bands BTFO Arcade Fire for dance-rock of the year (even though EN was shit)