Anybody else feel like everyone around them is autistic as fuck...

Anybody else feel like everyone around them is autistic as fuck? Like the world around you is some self induced nightmare where everyone is an annoying fuck who wants to disagree with everything you say and cause you to have high levels of frustration?

What the fuck is going on

Yeah, not trying to be an edgy narcissistic fuck but I often feel the same. I have a string of mental health problems though, that probably explains it.

mebbe u r the autist and theyre normal

That means you're autistic OP

Yeah, man. Totally. That's how it is. Even when I'm right some little autistic fuck always contradicts me.

It's not really that edgy man.
It's more like everyone else is edgy to the point where it is necessary to disagree with everything people say.
It's like the social aspect of this world is becoming completely toxic.

It's probably the fluoride in the water. Everyone is fuckin' retarded now.

And the fuckin frogs man. Making them gay and shit.

Nah, you're just an edgy pseudo-intellectual teen.

Czech'd

I dont have to look around, just look at the mirror

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah, the entire world is getting toxic.

If you think everyone is autistic... you are most likely the autistic one.

That's fucked up, you guys. You're doing exactly what I was explaining in the first place.

It's whatever though I guess I can't be mad since this is b. But still. You guys have to experience the same thing, right?

Fuck you OP. I can't even go pick up my destiny 2 ps4 bundle because Best Buy didn't get their freight shipment. Why? Hurricane Harvey had to rape Houston a new asshole through the force of watersports and the trucks couldn't get it in to the city

This.
Normie's are so edgy and "cool" I blame social media

No you're just an edgy fuck who can't deal with reality

I'm in my mid twenties, so no

Yeah. I understand what you mean but i've always thought as myself as more toxic than general people. Idk if thats a result of past experiences or whatever. On another note, I think social media has a huge impact on people these days - piratically stealing their time and making them numb to their surroundings.

people lost their homes and lives and you act like a baby back bitch cause best buy was late with your faggot vidya game. nigger

>b
ISHYGDDT

This.

If you're walking down the street and someone bumps into you, they probably should've been watching where they were going. If you bump into everyone, you're the one who should be paying better attention.

You're the autistic one.

This, fucking this.

WAIT IS DESTINY 2 OUT TODAY??

HOLY FUCK I NEED TO BUY THAT SHIT

>childrens cartoons
Kys OP

>In college and everyone got drunk but me and a few girls.
>So far 4 girls have come to my room, all of them say I can come by anytime.

Good night so far.

It seems like everybody's an edgelord nowadays. Being normal is the new counter culture.

Citation needed

Don't get aids, trips.

How about no.

What reality do you mean? I'm just a nice guy who gets flak for no fucking reason. It's like people are obligated to treat me like shit. That's all I'm saying user, chill

there are several answers. either you have a narcissistic or antisocial personality disorder which skews your perception to interpret yourself as more valuable and intelligent than others, or you yourself are a retarded autist that everyone hates who has fostered a perception as a black sheep, someone's who's avoided and misunderstood because of their intellect and inherent good qualities when really it's the fat, disgusting visage that is your face.

>children's cartoons
>Animated show that's clearly rated for mature audiences
Are you fucking autistic?

I don't know, I think OP has a point in that it's cool to be edgy to the point of being retarded nowadays.

Exactly.

LOLOLOLOLOL. They people that lost their lives did so on their own volition except that one cop. Also in case you don't know shit about Houston all those neighborhoods that lost homes? Most of them were upper white class neighborhoods that look for reasons to renovate for free. It's also their fucking fault for buying houses in fucking flood zones. I couldn't give a rats ass about them. I also spent a week working with servpro cleaning shit up. I deserve my fucking vidya

Don't worry, middle school won't last for that long.

Midnight releases are tonight faggot. Get on that shit

>mature audiences
My sides.
>defending a children's cartoon

Good for you. I haven't experience it myself, but I've heard being the only sober person in a room full of drunk people (especially if you know them personally) is soul crushing. I'm used to being the smartest person in the room, but in that situation it would be cranked up to eleven.

He's might have a point, but it feels like a heaping fagload of hyperbole too.

I keep low profile though, so that doesn't make any sense.
I'm really good at staying out of people's way and never over tread my steps.
So your argument there is a little invalid for me.

I just don't get it man.

That's even worse.

By now you should've realized that's how the world is and always has been. By pointing out that you think you're better than everyone else (hint: calling them autistic) it only proves that you yourself cannot function as a normal member in society.

If you don't get use to it now, and even if you're highly intelligent and don't know how to take advantage of it by manipulating dumb people, then it's going to consume and frustrate you (as you pointed out) then you're going to break and go on a murderous rampage lol.

This is modern America to you.

I mean, I am not OP, but there's thinking you're always right and then there's knowing you are right about facts or details from being educated. The people who contradict these facts or details are the ones who have such inflated egos that they think they are always right to the point where they fabricate things completely and have to be called out for bullshitting constantly.

Cartoons are for retards.

You don't drone on and on about how your life sucks to other people, right? You don't pretend you have a troubled past?

I used to work (oddly enough) with actual autistic low functioning people at a group home. Sometimes employees would bounce from house to house having issues with everyone they worked with. My boss was a tough bird though so we were last stop on the way out for them. The roughest house with the most difficult behaviors.

Sometimes one of these would go on and on complaining about all the assholes they worked with. And eventually I'd ask them (each one of them at some point); ever wonder if it's just you whose the asshole?

So yeah. Maybe your just an asshole who gets bent out of shape over dumb shit and is incapable of dealing with others socially.

And if you're saying "no I know I'm not an asshole" as Louis c.k. once said "that isn't up to you"

on Sup Forums, but thinks cartoons are for retards

Nigga are YOU fucking retarded?

Not being able to grasp analogies is a sign of autism too.

Just saying.

No it's just you, get off the internet.

All drinking does is make me tired.

A glass of wine, 3 Mikes hard lemonades and a mouth full or two of disaronno does absolutely nothing for me but get me tired.

I'm not soul crushed by it, they're stupid enough to waste time and fail they can.

You're probably projecting.

Oh shit.
Hell yeah thanks user I'm about to play the shit outta that game. It helps take me away from this toxic world we live in.

Exactly
>nigga
Kys negroid cartoon watcher

yes

This

I hate myself and I wanna die most days. I drink a shit load of alcohol just to forget how much I hate my life.

People disagreeing isnt a bad thing

>I keep a low profile
I don't talk to anyone I just linger around

>I'm really good at staying out of people's way
I'm a beta

>your argument there is a little invalid
I'm pretty much a faggot

At McDonalds today. Check my food before I drive off and say I ordered a Large Fry and they game me a medium. She then gets attitude and says I paid for a medium. I look at receipt and it says I ordered a large. People are insane!

Something tells me you interact with too little a number of people to be a good judge of just how stupid everyone around you is.

>All drinking does is make me tired.
>A glass of wine, 3 Mikes hard lemonades and a mouth full or two of disaronno does absolutely nothing for me but get me tired.
Protip: smoke a little meth

I typed this up a few days ago but it seems fitting here so here you go.

This is not pasta. After observing and analyzing people and how I relate and interact with them, and them with me I have come to the solid conclusion that normalfags or ‘neurotypicals’ in this sense really are fundamentally different and just operate under different brain functions. And in 80% of cases they operate on lower brain function. This is not meant to come across as overly obnoxious, narcissistic or ‘to intelligent’ it is simply a series of patterns I cannot deny exist.

Take ‘Gregory House’ or ‘Rick Sanchez’ for example. Two fictional characters that span from the same archetype: Depressed, lonely turbo-intellectual nihilists who have reached a fundamental understanding that human interaction will never satisfy them. So they resort to breaking down social norms through logical commentary, usually in the form of an insult whenever confronted with someone who disagrees with their outlook on life. This does not make them “superior” in their minds to the masses of people they insult however. Throughout both shows it is a regular motif that both the doctor and scientist would like nothing else than to just exist under a similar brain function to everybody else, but have been cursed with this mysterious ailment which makes them go above and beyond in terms of fundamental thinking.

Cont 1/2

As edgy as op makes themselves sound, that is how I feel. Fuck, people have the stupidest fucking mindset out there. They all want to look good without actually doing any good.

My gf is from the jungles of Lao and people in the US treat her like garbage. Always constant shit like bringing her the wrong food and drinks at restaurants and people constantly fucking with her.

In terms of my own life I would point the finger on my parents age at my conception, which was years older than the ‘normal’ age. This has been linked to mitochondrial mutations in the DNA of the baby, autism disorders and Down syndrome. Studies have also been made to link the idea of raw intellectual potential to having older fathers.
There is plenty which was slightly off about my upbringing too in terms of environmental circumstances vs genetics but I will spare you the details as everyone will share their circumstantial differences in terms of nurture.

I have never liked the natural order of culture: flirting, clubbing, casual flings, relationships, small talk, pseudo-deep talk, and sometimes I don’t even feel like I really fit in on Sup Forums either, I don’t enjoy the obsessions with being as patrician as possible compared to all the other anonymous strangers, nor the obsessions that everyone just wants to get laid and in then end 95% of people were just failed normies after all who only needed a push.
There are so many directions to rant with this but I will conclude it at the fact that not everyone has the same brain chemistry, and it is the misunderstanding that people try and force me and others like me into the “normal narrative” and social expectations which make me feel like more of an outcast every single day when I can’t and don’t even want to live up to them. I have accepted that I am like this by nature, but trying to convince others of this feels impossible when they won’t view my perspective to understand that sometimes people truly are outliers in the data.

2/2

Those are all assumptions.

pasta 4/10

Now now user, you know what they say about assuming.

In case you haven't noticed there's absolutely zero accountability in the world now so why would anyone give a fuck anymore? This seriously doesn't surprise me. Giving zero fucks overtime shuts the side of the brain down for rational thinking. It's why she got upset. That's why when she gets fired for her shitty attitude because she doesn't give a fuck she'll just collect unemployment

your soul is tethered to a quantum computer built by ancient civilizations to harvest your soul of negative energy as fuel for ascendancy.

>wine, Mike's hard lemonade, and Disaronno

Are you a 17 year old white girlfriend, perchance? Also, who the fuck drinks amaretto straight?

I think the most irritating thing in life is that every one puts the pussy in the pedestal. And people agree with with even the uglyiest of girls.Just to look like a good human being. But you know what know is a good fucking human being people fucking take take take fuck each other over and act like they did greatness in the world.

But are they assumptions? Those sound like something someone insecure would say...

It's the truth bro. We've always known it. It's not a conspiracy though, they're just called niggers

It's honestly like we are in the era of pride or some weird shit like that.
People hold their pride to close to their hearts these days, they feel empowered over it.
So they will be hostile to anyone around them who jeopardises that sense of pride within them.

That is actually toxic.
I'm 100% convinced now that this is a toxic world. I blame social media.

There's a lot of anger in the world. Anger leads to stupid, emotional, usually impulsive decisions. It's infectious and toxic. If you let it get to you it'll suck the joy out of your life until you're not really living anymore. Some people get sucked into hyperpartisan echochambers where they just constantly reinforce this on each other, that path leads to some pretty dark places.

Find yourself some happy-go-lucky people to be around. They're not naive, they're aware of how their mental focus is going to impact their relationships, their productivity and their quality of life.

>what the fuck is going on
You're 15 with a superiority complex, that's pretty much the long and short of it

>Anybody else feel like everyone around them is autistic as fuck?
Depends on how you define "autistic."

But generally, everybody around me is ignorant, delusional, emotional, impulsive, and just generally fuck up shit.
At times, it does cause me emotional distress.

Someone who has parents with a liquor cabinet. Which means he's probably underage drinking. I'm calling the police

Why the fuck did you steal her from her hut? You sick filthy human.

I do.
I don't care about the taste, never have, I don't try to be fancy. I'm not a social drinker, nor am I a "drinker" really. I maybe drink 7 times a year. But it's so unpleasant I stopped.

Heh heh, yeah nice gif dude!! Pickle rick!! Amirite??

you sound autistic

>lower brain function
Oh me elbow.
Alright. I'll lend you some credence because you mentioned brain chemistry at the very least.

That actually makes sense. That's one of my deepest fears.

Yes

That touches on quite a huge problem in the developed world: gynocentrism. Western civilization has been on a downward spiral ever since women were given the right to vote.

You'd be about 90% wrong. No pride here, just another pair of eyes. What it looks like to me, is that you're finally seeing the vocal minorities yell together, in discord, and that autistic screeching is finally permeating your world. The perfect platform has arrived for ignorance, but not everyone is that "fun". And maybe you're at the point at which these things have already started to matter to you, and it just seems too coincidental for anything else to be the case. But I swear on it, for the time being, you can find so many soft vanilla humble turds these days.

If only you knew how many people seldom air their thoughts.

Unironically this.
OP, when you feel like everybody else has autism, it is in fact you who has autism. And beyond that, you have provided more than enough evidence in this thread to prove your autism to us.

I used to be happy go lucky, and then reality hit me. I can still act optimistic, but only with people of similar intellectual caliber. But never with women, they'll just take advantage of it.

It used to cause me emotional stress, but I got used to it.

This is nice but makes it too black and white. Sometimes the majority is wrong and will bump into you and you just have you make your way through the crowd because they're irrational.

Also this:

here was once a wise king who ruled over a vast kingdom. He was feared for his might and loved for his wisdom. Now in the heart of the city, there was a well with pure and crystalline waters from which the king and all the inhabitants drank. When all were asleep, three witches entered the city and poured seven drops of a strange liquid into the well. They said that henceforth all who drink this water shall become mad.

The next day, all the people drank of the water, but not the king. And the people began to say, "The king is mad and has lost his reason. Look how strangely he behaves. We cannot be ruled by a madman, so he must be dethroned."

The king grew very fearful, for his subjects were preparing to rise against him. He had a difficult choice: risk being destroyed by his beloved subjects or drink from the poisoned well and become mad like them. So that evening, he ordered a golden goblet to be filled from the well, and he drank deeply. The next day, there was great rejoicing among the people, for their beloved king had finally regained his reason.

and here i am thinking i'm just a cynical asshole, apparently i'm not the only one

Now, it just doesn't cause me as much emotional distress as often.

I would've just set fire to my kingdom and peed in the well, spending the rest of my Pyrrhic existence hunting the witches, warning any other neighboring lands to stay far away from the burning throne. I don't think any of the people would know to stay away from the fire.

I don't get it. What is the issue with cartoons?

Being cynical doesn't make you an asshole. For me, cynicism has proven to be the best universal mindset time and time again.

There is none. These guys are just trying to derail the thread by focusing on irrelevant things.