What is the white girl saying to the black girl Sup Forums?

what is the white girl saying to the black girl Sup Forums?

"bitches aint shit"

who cares, mind your business.

"i tried black dick and it felt great"

See the continent over there? Get back to it little slave

"Your brother has a small dick. I thought you guys were black? "

"What is it like being a single mother?"

Let's smoke a blunt.

"Nice moustache"

You look like Weird Al

i think OP is downloading our pictures from facebook to fap and to post them on some degenerate meeting point called Sup Forums

hey bb wan sum fuk

"And they said laundry machines couldn't talk to each other"

"Let's post some more blacked stuff on Sup Forums"

There's a cop behind us. Stay at least 50 yards away from me.

"You know any non-black person's attraction to you is purely based on fetish, right? Like looking at drawings of girls getting fucked by dogs or horses."

At least I'm not a nigger.

i donno but i want both

Bet you wish you had a daddy

>nice mustache
thats the shadow from them ginormous dick sucking lips. too bad your binky would get lost in them.

she is saying "my kids will be half black like you are"

Don't worry, I'll bring you a doggie bag when we are done eating.

We are all gonna be sorry when the UFOs Aliens turn out to be Satan himself tricking you all that there are friendly aliens....I am doing nothing of what you're asking me to do...I researched this and you're not gonna like what I found out. Satan uses trickery and Light to manifest into anything....especially with your permission....Satan made a promise when he was exiled that he would make humainty pay until we are destroyed. Take Heed lest you be fooled....God the the only way. Without God, there is Satan.

My shirt is 100% cotton - and you picked it

Let's fuck. Right here, right now

Your pussy looks disgusting.

"dank memes can't melt steel beams"

Where can a girl find some grape soda ?

"Even you couldn't take Tyrones whole cock!"

she telling you to CHECK EM

We are all gonna be sorry when the UFOs Aliens turn out to be Satan himself tricking you all that there are friendly aliens....I am doing nothing of what you're asking me to do...I researched this and you're not gonna like what I found out. Satan uses trickery and Light to manifest into anything....especially with your permission....Satan made a promise when he was exiled that he would make humainty pay until we are destroyed. Take Heed lest you be fooled....God the the only way. Without God, there is Satan.

dubba dubs

No, it's Dubba Dubba dubs

checked

"I can't wait until my husband breeds your newborn daughter, he had so many happy memories making her".

>Long time no see