Thoughts?

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think time is an illusion that arises out of our perspective

I find it humourous that it is from tumblr.

I like to cum on my sleeping daughter too

tumblr is the sauce

As an aside, I like reverse image search

I used to have that video but I lost it. It was was called "Brother cums on drunk and drugged sister".
I hope there is a link somewhere to the original.

The knuckle on the bone that I broke in a fight is smaller than the same knuckle on my other hand.

>I broke in a fight
Human garbage detected.

D:OS and PoE (that doesn't have healing items) both suck.

She looks too old.

is that a boy or a girl?

Wheres 1?

What if a girl juiced on you while you slept?

would you rail off?

2/2

Keep going

>candidfashionpolice.com/dfgdfg-51/

ur welcome

>> candidfashionpolice.com/archives/

you're welcome.

this is my fetish

moar pls of passed out girls getting diddled

5l3ep1ng
bigprevman
toyoungtoknowthis/archive

you're welcome.

More?

Had you of said perception I might of been able to take you seriously.

perspective as temporal beings; from the perspective of a non-temporal being time would be like a static movie or an infinitely branching set of timelines according to if the universe is deterministic or not

look at the notes on some of their posts. you can find some great things on tumblr if you go down the rabbithole..is this not common knowledge?

well...not able to deep web thx tho

What is this?

pretty sure its a darkweb link

non-temporal beings are fictions of your imagination. Your perspective is askewed. You are incapable of perceiving reality because of this.

arnt they normally onions

*shrug*

My girl likes it when I do stuff like that to her. I feel kind of strange though. I mean, I don't like being awoken when I'm sleeping, so I like to treat other people how I like to be treated.

I've done it a couple times for her and she always loves it, but I just don't like doing it much.

well my girl likes to binge on benzos so she doesnt even remember what i do to her

Holy shit, would you look at the size of that asshole?

Help a dumb nigga out my guy

Had you have said "Had you have" (instead of the retarded 'Had you of') I might HAVE been able to take you seriously.

Jesus Christ does NOBODY pay attention in school?

thanks kind sir

How are you guys seriously this daft? Use your context clues in the thread or lurk more

>5l3ep1ng
wtf is that

so much this

Sleeping

Who's posts? Do you have a proper link?

How about the 3 users mentioned literally a couple posts up? sweet, sweet summertime

THEY'RE FUCKING TUMBLRS YOU LITERAL RETARD

Disgusting, Trump approves.

^^^^^

Language is nothing more than a tool to help us communicate. The idea I was wanting to communicate was perfectly communicate. The only thing complicating the situation here is your arrogance. World don't revolve around you princess, bout time you put your big boy pants on and grow the fuck up already because frankly it's just embarrassing at this point.

I did not know they were tumblrs, there was no context in that post just random words.

>nigger making excuses for himself and other subhumans

>herr durr I can't use my browser.
how the fuck are you even alive?

agree to disagree

Yall niggas got anything harder

than what? yo mamma?

Agreed

You seem angry user, is everything ok?

>doesn't seem to understand that people who are better than him deserve to be arrogant

Does it matter?

Girls like it

mods is sleep?

>doesn't understand arrogance makes people delusional and someone who is delusional will never be better me

Mods turning a blind eye to an 10 year old getting jizzed on

OP here, my one request is that someone find the source of this video:

forced-inside-y0u.tumblr

/post/164610821637/drill-that-ass

>someone who is delusional will never be better me
But people who can construct legible sentences always will be, subhuman.

Yeah I love it when sexual felonies are commited and rape is done to women

Why do you find the ability to memorize the ideas other people came up with so incredible?

Check these dubs.

Sause?

Goddamnit!

Thanks user, looks like it is time for an expedition.

>rape
feminist detected

Explain

you can literally search google and the respective tumblrs come up in the first 5 or so results

how fucking dense are you

fuck, more?

Why do you think being completely substandard is an invitation to question those who aren't? Refusing to play the game because you're too stupid to learn the rules doesn't mean you beat the game, kid.

someone find this

Look at the state of this world. Morons like you have had your day and its coming to an end one way or another. Arrogance will only lead to more suffering. Think outside yourself and you will begin to understand how reality actually works.

not for all of them.
everyone wants to act like those who don't know are so fucking annoying. As if some old fag didn't hold your little dick and show you the way at some point. hypocritical niggs

I found it, it's here

>old fag didn't hold your little dick and show you the way at some point

No, They never did. you're lucky anyone even said tumblr in this thread.

I can;t even imagine what you're like in vola and mless threads

*it's
Suffering is the only thing that encourages growth and innovation. Without stress, morons like you wouldn't bother filling their lungs with air.

>Think outside yourself and you will begin to understand how reality actually works.
That's some Jaden Smith level pretentious retardation there, kid. Lay off the pipe because literally no one buys the idea that you're a philosopher.

my thoughts are its fake. theres multiple videos of this person doing the same thing for fags that need fetishes to get off

You should watch this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo

MODS

riiight, so either you were born with the innate knowledge or you just magically put links into the proper order for sites you didnt even know about. oh i'm a fucking blast. i can only imagine you're as much of an entitled cunt in person as you are on here, user