"Pot doesnt hurt anyone"

>"Pot doesnt hurt anyone"
>"Pot isnt addictive"

I hope you degenerate scum bags are happy. Finally the support for what every sane person already knows: Marijuana kills.

yahoo.com/news/m/1a6d60d7-02ee-3bf8-85ea-ffb45a68fee3/ss_14-year-old-girl-found-dead.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UAsTlnjvetI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man, if it was legal its almost like she would still be alive because pot deals wouldn't be a thing.

This is about as low quality as it gets.

Phew, thanks for turning me off to that, guess I'll go buy some totally safe alcohol and tobacco

dude the hammer killed her and not the pot

>legalize Canoobus because pot deals wont happen
>if you legalize, they wont sell it
>they wont sell it if legalized.

put down the bong smoky. The adverse effects of short term and chronic Cannabis use is well documented, leave your hurt feelings out of this.

actually she died because it's still illegal and she had to get it from a shady person

hence my other thread about banning hammers.

op is a fucking mong

ANYTHING can be abused leading to detrimental effects.
Just as you can become mentally addicted to anything.
Weed however is not physically addictive, like caffeine/nicotine.

Basically, if your dumb enough to die from weed, you would've probably died much sooner if you used any different substance, alchohol poisoning for example.

Being a dumb fuck gets you killed.

you are a retard. Marijuana is one of the most dangerous substances because it leads to the use of more dangerous substances.

without marijuana, 110% of junkies would have never tried anythin harder than cough syrup.

>yahoo news
ahahaha fuck

Can confirm. I started smoking weed and now I'm sucking cock.

kek

Shit bait

Quick follow up.

One of the first reported 'deaths from cannabis' in all of history, and you dont for one second assume that its a cover up for some underlying condition? The governments have been slating cannabis for years, desperate for any shred of proof that it should remain illegal.

You're more likely to die from the cardboard tubing in toilet rolls than from cannabis.

She didn't die from pot... She died from being a 14 year old girl probably saying something stupid to drug dealers.

Like a good chunk of those "racist" police shootings... They didn't die because they were black, they died because they didn't listen to the guy holding a gun and did something stupid.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was darwin award instead of pot/racism.

True. Better keep peddling alcohol which is far safer.

No, dealers are the gateway.

By your logic:

Paracetemol is the ultimate gateway drug, training me to pop molly since i was 8

One guy was arrested for killing his roomate over an erased savegame on a ps2.

But cough syrup is a harder drug than weed. Also most heroin users started with pain pills that we're prescribed to them. So the gateway to opiates is opiates.

My first opiate was the codeine cough syrup my mom mistakenly left with me when I was home from school and 13 and she was out shopping (didn't know it came with codeine when she picked it up the script). She came home to ~25% of it gone and me high as balls on my first large dose of codeine.

That seems fair.

Feelsjustified.jpeg

youtu.be/UAsTlnjvetI

Cough syrup is lean

Reefer Madness!! Jumping out of windows! MAGA! Stoke up your tobacco and have a shot of Jim Beam to wash down your prescription opiate! MaryJanes gonna cut your dick off when you sleep!
Welcome back to the 50s fuckers, the old farts are in power and they want their old timey radio shows back!