So how addictive is cocaine? If a person were to use it like say...

So how addictive is cocaine? If a person were to use it like say, 3 times a year or so how in danger would they be of becoming addicted or developing serious side effects

Not much. And moderation is the key.

Just if you smoke crack, don't get too carried away with i, as crack is very intense.

I do it maybe 10-15 times a year but the shits too expensive to get addicted to for me, and it's really hit or miss I can't consistently find good blow. I stick to weed and booze.

Jesus that sounds like alot. How does it feel your first time? Like on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the greatest moment of your life, how high are we talking with the experience

Only 3 times a year? Side effects will be negligible. I can't say you wouldn't get any, but you won't be in any real danger.

It's really addicting depending, of course, on how much you enjoy it. I found it to be entirely too expensive and a bit too much of a pain in the ass to get a hold of.

Im doing coke like every weekend, the problem is once you do 1-2 lines u cant stop, atleast for me.
Aaaand i end up owing 300 euro for it.

fml

its really not that bad... the worst is if it is readily available... like you will do all the cocaine you buy - there is no saving some for later.

but if you and some friends go through an eightball, you aren't gonna be sucking dick for crack the next day...

Its garbage and a waste of munny. Do mdma instead.

Where do you live? NJ for me. Never have even tried to get it before but i assume it's gotta be everywhere out here

First time is the best after that it's down hill after 50 times you will wish you never tried it. My advice is to use mdma in party situation instead

Not the user you were asking, but here's my two cents.

Have you ever done any stimulants? It's pretty great and quite the rush, but it really doesn't last all that long and you have to keep doing lines to keep it going. It's not anything too crazy. Just really easy to abuse if its always readily available.

Doesn't mdma permanently fuck your brain though? Or is that lsd/acid? Like once you use it your brain chemistry is never the same again

Did it two nights in a row once, I almost got hooked but immediafely stoppdd myself. NEVER try it

I use it fairly rarely, 4 or 5 times a year at the most. It's great, and basically just makes you feel like the man all the time. It's way more expensive than most drugs, considering how fast you can go through a gram, so if you want more bang for your buck I'd get MDMA or LSD instead, depending on if youre partying or wanting to trip hard.

Op here. Just weed. Like 20 times. And the last time was four years ago. Don't drink, don't smoke. But coke just seems so...high life lol

I lived in Germany when I was experimenting with it. I'm currently in the US and no longer taking any drugs.
I would definitely do it again. It's fun every once in a while as a special occasion and a change of pace in the right situation (trying to get hype for a party), but definitely not something I would regularly turn to.

Im sorry but wtf.

>Its neither

Mdma is an amphetamine, so yes it is slightly neurotoxic. This means it destroys the neurons in your brain, it's wiring. Take it once a month/fortnight it's no worse than a getting drunk. Take it every day your gonna end up pretty fucked.

The sad thing is you'll never know how susceptible you are to becoming super addicted until you try it.
Some people, especially if they have shitty lives, can easily get pulled into a bad situation from trying drugs including cocaine.

Does your life suck? Maybe don't get too far into drug experimentation. Are you otherwise a stable and happy person?
Fuck it. Cocaine is a lot of fun. Go to a club or something.

Does coke kill your brain?

not as addicting as herrrronnnnn

Not my area of expertise sorry, not much of stim guy. I think coke is more likely to fuck you up in the sense you blew all your money, your nasal bridge is falling out, and you are considering blowjobs for cash.

Many drugs have potential for that, it's about self control.

No just your will to live after you use coke for a while nothing is fun without it, then after a while you get geeked and parinoid instead of high

if youre anything like the average Sup Forums user you'll probably enjoy mdma a lot more than coke

Done coke every day for past 3 weeks. Been trying to stop but can't/don't want to. Its mentally addicting not very physically addicting. Just start feeing depressed and sad when I stop. Keep it to just the weekends. And if sell coke don't do it. Seen that end badly for people.
Don't want to get your head smashed in by a shovel when you owe the mexicans money.

Yeah dude it fucks with my head aswell.
I know im a shitload in debt but i still go and get more.

wat do