Did you get buttfucked in jail? Or know anyone who did?

Did you get buttfucked in jail? Or know anyone who did?

Someone new guy at work might have. He seemed nice enough, maybe a LITTLE off but not as much as everyon else I work with. One day I was talking with another operator and making fun of our helpers and he said something about his helper (the guy who may have gotten butt raped) having been in San Quentin. He's too nice to have done murder or robbery so we figured he must have touched a kid or some shit because he's smiley and shit. And I guess the operator asked him "don't y'all fuck each other in the ass in there?" And he just chuckled and didn't respond. Fuckin fag.

How common do you think it is? Maybe one in five guys gets it in the ass?

My dad works concrete construction. He was working on a prison in Baltimore many years ago when one of the grinders was cutting off the rebar sticking out of one of the vertical concrete forms or some shit. Trips while stepping over it (like he wasn't supposed to) and sits down on four kinda sharp pieces of rebar sticking out of the form. One pierces one buttcheek. Two pierce the other. The last one? Almost hit a hole in one. Like an inch away. Still stabbed into his bowels with rusty rebar. Infection kicked in, and the guy was on a colostomy bag for like six months.

I would go to jail just to get fucked by guards to satisfy my uniform fetish

My mate got put in prison on distribution charges. His gf said that if she didn't turn all of his shit over to his competition he was gonna get it in prison. Never learned what happened though

Not really the kind of story I was looking for, but thanks for sharing I guess

Had an uncle who got it in prison. Didnt get much details, but one night he broke my toilet while screaming "im not a faggot".

Jailer here...the phrase is "gay for the stay.". Figure it out.

>in jail cause drugs
>know what to expect cause criminals in familam
>nigger offers small latin guy his jello
>don't fucking do it latin guy
>It's a trap
>latin guy takes jello
>after he eats it nigger asks for his jello back
>by the most hallowed laws of the grey hotel you now owe him you dumb beaner
>latin guy just doesn't get it
>that night
>bunked in kitchen with other non-violent winners because of overcrowding
>four CO's and a nurse push latin guy down the hall on a stretcher
>two guys have him pinned
>keeps trying to curl up into a fetal position
>ask da fuq?
>some flip answered
>internal bleeding
Protip: Don't accept a dessert if you can't take an entree

Got any stories about "gay for the stay"?

Fucking intense. Good story.

Latin boys are cute.

Is it absolutely necessary to make prisons so ugly? What would it hurt to have better colors and shit?

Like I told you the last time you said this the other day, it's usually the prisoners fucking you, not the guards.

In Huntsville prison I helped rape a dude. I was an inmate at the time.
>be me in for assault wdw 6yr
>been in for 3yr I'm a peckerwood, not a full blown AB but not a race traitor either
>19yo white kid from Houston comes in on supposedly drug charges
>first week he struts around like he's important
>has a lot of AB style tats, shamrocks and bolts and 1488
>tried to pal up to me and the other woods on our block
>freeze him out cause he had nothing to offer
>he starts getting friendly to loner spics
>word comes down from captain
>kids tats weren't earned (basically he's a wanna be racist edge lord)
>ALSO WASN'T IN FOR DRUGS
>molested an unconscious girl at party
>word came down that we had to break him in
>me not wanting to be on the wrong side of the ab
>we shove kid into a blind space
>me, two other woods, and one AB
>BEAT HIM and all fuck him
>make sure he knows he's AB property
>spent next two years pimping him to niggers and spics

Usually rape is not likely in jail unless you claim something you aren't, diddle kids, or create a debt. Just stick up for yourself politely and do your time quiet.

every person in prison
Gets free food
Gets free shelter
Gets free medical care
Gets free education

And you are complaining about the colors and shit? Democrats have been peddling that shit for years

Bullshit nigga.

thats america.

blaming people because they got holed up with toxic masculine men.

did you know that the military has its fair share of butt fucking cases too? but they try to keep a down low on that.

where are the beds?

I was in prison in Germany, and there wasn't much rape going on because the prison culture is basically dominated by Arabs and Turks, and they're really against that shit generally. One Kinderficker did try to go after one of the little Vietnamese boys once, and there was some German kid who came in one day and started sucking some older guys cock within 24 hours of being on the unit. We caught him lounging in this guys arms when he was supposed to be working with us. Didn't know whether to laugh or puke.

sounds like he deserved it for molesting a girl at a party and wearing tats he didn't earn. How many times a week would he get fucked? Was this punk's spirit broken, or did he just accept his place as a bitch?

I agree... this is Swedish prison, much nicer.

Call all you want boy. But that's what happened.
You fuck kids you get fucked. Your white stick to your own race, or become a cell trick to the clique you hang with.

I've seen dudes shived over ramen noodles, with shanks made from Styrofoam plates.

>boy
Now you're really just trying too hard to play your character. You probably fap to CP yourself faggot.

Only went to county. Other inmates left me alone just because i was in for assault. Pussies

im white with brown eyes. I go with the "spics" or the whites?

I have done almost 15 years total for trafficking related crimes. Rape is not as common in prison as you would think but sex is rampant, esp prisoner and staff. But yea if anyone has questions to ask go for it'

Beds? You sleep on the floor. It's not a fucking hotel.

He did deserve it. I didn't want to rape him, but as a wood the ab see you as expendable.

He got fucked every couple days the first month after captains orders came down. He'd try to fight every once in a while and get beat down.

After 6 months he'd just walk into a cell he was ordered to, slide down his drawers and take it. He was dead inside and you could see it in his eyes. He'd cry when he thought no one could see.

Depends do you want to be considered a Guerro or a Mud blood?
Either way you'd have people, they just might roast you.

Okay. What is the relationship like when one prisoner fucks another? Is one the man and the other is the bitch? or is it just two men who realize they have needs? does protective pairing happen?

I don't fap to cp. I don't think I'm hard, I work in a shitty jiffy lube and can't get a decent apt or job. I made poor choices and paid for them. Doesn't mean cause you don't understand my life experiences you get to be the judge of what is or isn't a reality for me.

That sounds very hot, but I was hoping he got raped more often than that.

I wouldn't take it too personally

good luck turning your life around

now get on your knees and suck me off punk

Real nigga shit

Cool story bro

Man rape isn't hot. You wanna get fucked like a sissy, just do something small and go to county. Hang your ass out till the niggers start using it, and have you putting Kool aid on your lips.

Just be a cell sissy.

Both, the majority is prisoners fucking female staff. But if its like two dudes fucking its mostly just a mutual "lets fuck" basic needs kind of thing but that really doesn't happen as much as you would think.

Did it bother you that not only were you fucking a man, but you literally stuck your dick in one or more men's cum? What order did you go in, anyway? Guessing AB went first and the rest of you got his sloppies? Were you concerned about STD's? How exactly did you make sure he knew he was property, other than the fucking itself? What would have happened if you'd politely said nah, you weren't interested or just not horny at the moment or whatever?

But, were there any relationships that were "bend over for me or I'll beat you skull in"?

>White boi, pull your boipucci here, gonna fucc it hard
No Tyrone, I'm not in the mood now.
>Oh, I'm sorry to hear. Your pleasure has utmost importance.

sounds like a rat fucking skank

More crazy stories pls.

Not really rapey stuff but fights and drugs and crazy shit

I was asking the guy who said he got pressured into gang raping a dude.

It bothered me that he was just a stupid kid, also I felt forced for my safety. I didn't pay attention to the cum or think about anything other than I had to do it.

If I had said nah, I would have been put on warning which means I'd have either gotten shived in the shoulder or leg, or got cut on my face or arms.

Basically the AB went first while me and the woods held him down, then we'd just rotate in till we all finished. Was less than a 10 minute affair probably. The AB guy just told him while he was lying there that with his tats he wanted to belong, now he did as property. If he resist he'd get beat or worse.

Like I said rape doesn't happen a lot, I mean it does. But it's usually over what you did to get in, or owing somebody inside, or to teach you a lesson. Most the time it's about bullshit thing working out, playing cards, or domino's.

>guy from one hood on range full of enemies
>gets head dunked in toilet, extorted and arm broken

>Most the time it's about bullshit thing working out, playing cards, or domino's.
What, so I could get my asshole tore up for not letting Bubba win at dominoes?!?

I guess I should look for guards elsewhere

Had a guy on our block try to die by mixing knock off comet and ammonia based cleaner, then drinking it. He had to go to hospital, was stuck on a feeding tube after. Also shit in a bag.
Worst part is only had 10 years and he'd already done 8. He got the call his mom died. They stuck him in seg after he got back.

No get your asshole torn up cause you bet 60 bucks on domino's, loose and don't pay your debt

Yeah it happened to me a few times, at least 4 or 5. One of the guards found us though, they really came down hard. I even got fired, said I'd never be a guard ever again.

i would rape you fag, im alpha.
we call new fish like you cell gangsters becuase you can talk shit online but you cant back it up nigger

Well obviously don't gamble is jail!!

What if I happen to be a handsome young-looking 20 years old? Will the other inmates pressure me for sex, or just take what they want? If someone is young and vulnerable, should they pair up with someone who will protect them in exchange for sex??

I am bi-sexual...dick...pussy...i could give 2 fucks less...as long as I get my nut.
I spent 4yr 11months 1 week 1 day 1 hour and 45 minutes in prison.
I gave one black guy a blowjob cause I was fucking horney.
His boyz thought that was an open ticket.....
The first set of nuts I smashed...proved that lie
I choose my sexual partners....wither male or female.
You aint taking shit from me unless I let you...cause I will kill you...or you will kill me....
I could give 2 fucks less
But you aint walkin over me like some bitch....cause i will gut you

kek

Pretty edgy to be quite honest, family member

How the fuck did you even get it up?

How the fuck could you possibly come?

Are you bisexual?

What would've happened if you couldnt' get hard?

Depending are you going to stand up for yourself or not.
You might get pressured, just don't accept gifts or advice from people.
If you need protection find enforcers of your relative race, then have your family wire them 100-200 bucks a month on their comm account. Your asshile should be safe.

If not you can become an enforcers bitch, may not even be sexual you just have to do what ever he wants. Like lotion his feet and clean his cell and run contraband for him.

Or do you fantasize about being a jailhouse sissy?

Rape isn't the most outrageous thing that goes on in the prison system, doesn't happen as much as you think. The crazy shit happens with the dudes on shit or suicide watches, esp with the bugs

>advice
Different fag here. I get not accepting gifts but what's up with advice? I told you how to do such and such so now you have to gibs boipucci?

I fantasize about owning a jailhouse sissy, I want to know what kid of stuff they can get away with

I wonder because I am trying to become a tattoo artist, who does the tattoos? Are they held in high regard if they are skilled? Tbh if I ever ended up in prison I would probably just do art whenever I could and keep to myself and not cross anyone or talk much. Hypothetically would tattooing prisoners or keeping to myself be the safer option? Just curious..

I jacked my dick and thought of Donna from that 70 show.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to cum, when you don't masturbate much and you. Get your dick in something that feels like pussy.

If I couldn't get hard, I'd have to at least make him feel like I did, just had jam his ass with something.

This wasn't about sex, it was about teaching him a lesson.

*what kind of stuff

Hope you dont mind hep c/the hiv or time in the box

>now this is a story all about how an inmate got fucked inside out
>it also started when some fresh meat came into our cell
>he was small, white, toned and cute
>had an unusually high voice too
>he took a liking to me, probably because I was the only one not trying to fuck him
>you're not supposed to ask people what they're in for in jail, but I asked this kid because he was fucking harmless
>turns out he was caught with weed too, in a friends car but I don't believe that part
>a week passes by and he already has himself in some deep shit
>basically did exactly what the other guy did in another Anons story, took something (a cigarette in this case) and couldn't pay it back
>he was set up
>other guy in my cell tries to defend him but it's no use because the blacks were after him
>get back to cell after GP
>2 black dudes are fucking the little white kid
>I just stand there and watch for like a minute, they finished up after that and both came in his ass
Was fucked, literally

Like someone tells you where to hang safely to get away from hard bastards, who to avoid, how to sneak things in. This kind of advice is worth something and they don't think they are trying to be nice. You owe them something now.

cellmate would fuck me every night for my 6 month sentence. raped me twice until i submitted and accepted my place

its sickening that america turns a blind eye to the incarceration rates in this country. theres absolutely no reason why people should be putting prison, rape, or dominance on a pedestal because they came from shady towns or cities where the local emphasis on LOCAL govt did nothing to prevent a segment of its citizenry from falling in between the cracks only to become a number and a commodity to an industry

explain

Well that particular kid we pimped out for stuff, toiletries, snacks, and drugs.

But I've seen bitches that all they do is clean cells and laundry.

homos

lol

Guessing just keep to myself then lol. The gaurds crack down hard on guys trying to tattoo eachother? Also how do people get so many tattoos in prison that don't all just get infected and come out like shit? I;m actually quite interested now...

What did you do to get out in prison though??

What else could be satisfactory payback for that advice besides your cornhole?

>This wasn't about sex, it was about teaching him a lesson.

You got hard enough to penetrate a man's anus and excited enough to come.

> Nigga, you gay!

>the prison culture is basically dominated by Arabs and Turks
Even in prison, they dominate the culture there?!

As the Joker once said, "If you're good at something, never do it for free."

gay prison rape, a uniquely american tradition.

Nah man. Old dudes talk about tattoo artist as being a safe bet, but now every one willing to risk solitary are giving out tats.

If you are good you can get respect and trade work for favors, but doesn't guarantee safety

>6 month sentence
What the fuck, this isn't even a felony penalty is it? Did this happen in fucking county?

Here they have basically prison trannys and they call them girls and faggots fuck them no need for rape.

was locked up with a nasty ass red headed whiteboy nicknamed ears, had tan suits and his pants always had vaseline stains on his ass area. loved getting reamed by the lifer blacks in the middle of the night. never seen it but it was always chow hall fodder from whoever seen them being gay as fuck the night before.

did the niggers fuck him over and over again, throughout his stay?

Commissary stuff. Extra tp or razors. Hell a couple packs of ramen or pinwheels

Lol that's what they go for first.

>gay prison rape, a uniquely american tradition.

Mostly among Blacks. But they're animals anyway.

A minority of Whites engage in homosex-- few than Spics, Asians, and especially NIGGERS.

They hide shit in their ass aka prison purse to smuggle it about the facility or into the box, or swallow it when on visits. Sometimes they get caught well then they dont wanna catch more time for drugs so they shit it out and eat it

Where is here? I don't know where to find a tranny to fuck and I'm a free man.

If you guys are interested in jail rape shit go read up on that Australian guy that had a sex change and for some reason they threw him in am all males prison because he still had a dick.. he had one friend, like him a m2f that got raped almost every day and when they got out of prison they an hero'd...
This guy said he got raped easily over 2000 times and not just by one person.. a gang rape.
Fuck prison

Use your imagination, that whole story was the work of fiction :)

Tdc

4 out of 5 do

Fair. You got any personal preferences for tattoos? You said you were a pecker-wood and down with the AB. I'm assuming you got a few trinkets from them as initiation/rank symbols no?

They do look like shit, some get diseases because as you can imagine needles are hard to come by. If they can they'll steal wipes from like insulin runs or get people to steal them for them

Sounds like a faggots dream if you ask me

Tell me where you live bitch. Or are you to pussy to see what will happen?