Well?

Well?

im replacing this meme with this one

FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE FAGGOT BITCH! YOU SHOULD KYS YOU GOD DAMN JEW NIGGER DICK SUCKING QUEER!

Suck this you nigger faggot

Grumpy needs a cream dream

You

OP is gay as fuck

I've heard it said that it is possible to kill yourself by jamming your windpipe with your own excrement. Something you should be aware of.

Sorry mister. This site is 18+

I may have nostalgia, lemme check

Still playing with this? I think it's time you grew up.

Those things were so friggin annoying

But those were awesome
They still make em?

Mature much? You shouldn't be so rude.

They do but not in that particular shape for whatever reason.

You really need to be aware of this.

I'd rather live to slidde another day

Can I get a quick rundown?

Strange, wonder why they changed it.

Just be aware. Everyone who posts these threads needs to be made aware of this glorious fact. Just know that it is possible.

These have made quite a comeback lately. It's not cute 90s goth girls wearing em anymore though. More like repressed, stuck up ones now.

These were a signal in junior high for the girls who put out easily

Really? Taking up an image slot while we're trying to log? Grow up, kiddo.

this nostalgia spam is fucking awesome. thanks user

my feels

Look at me, I'm wasting more of your slots.

Right? I was in 9th grade when those were popular, and it definitely applies.
>if it chokes, she pokes

holy shit I forgot about this

Those were my Halloween candy buckets for a few years

Ditto

Mature a bit, fag

Was so excited when the 2nd movie came out. Casey Jones, an inexplicable cameo by Vanilla Ice...was a bit let down tbh.

And just like that I've wasted another.

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO

3rd was was worse....waaay worse

God damn it that's gonna be stuck in my head now.
Wonder if that's where the guys from ICP got the whole "my ninja" thing? Seems like an appropriate trailer trash influence.

Support your log god

here he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Log thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" log of shit from Andy Sixx's ass isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a Celebrity's shit. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Logfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "WOULD YOU SUCK A LOG OF SHIT FROM ANDY SIXX'S ASSHOLE?" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Lel I knew it would be if I said that. I actually liked the second one quite a bit. first one was objectively better but I did and still do like the second one.

~chikinman69x420

Fucking unwinnable contraption

hahahahahaha ... suck a log nigger

ITT: Logs enraging faggots, as per usual

WHOS GOIN CHICKIN HUNTIN

kek yesssss

What? The point of these threads aren't to fill the image limit. Are you a logless?

Wasn't a fan really, but some of my friends were and we'd get high and they'd put on Big Money Hu$tlaz and I'd laugh my ass off

I wasn't talking about ICP you fuggin nigger. XDDDDDDD

Do black people listen to that?

wut? Rick moranis is dead user

Keep bumping please bumpboy, I have another log thread to manage atm

No he's not dammit

Fuck yeah!

yes he is. died last week. rafting accident

>checked 2 fiirst pages OD Sup Forums
>no other log threads
Mfw a bunch of logposters got banned a couple days ago for spam