RAPIN' BILL

Rapin' bill and the god damned crooked shillary canpaign think he's a positive for her

Hes a RAPIST and everyone knows it

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/18/morning_joe_panel_clintons_connection_to_billionaire_pedophile_jeffrey_epstein_will_blow_up_campaign.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gU_6cRDwf6Y
youtu.be/WEn73PYY3Do
twitter.com/AnonBabble

R A R E

I'm so excited this year.

Trump knows Epstein also

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/18/morning_joe_panel_clintons_connection_to_billionaire_pedophile_jeffrey_epstein_will_blow_up_campaign.html

#Don't vote rape

>Broaddrick says the two spoke briefly in her room, with Clinton describing plans to renovate a prison visible from her window if he became governor. Then, according to Broaddrick, Clinton suddenly kissed her. Broaddrick says she pushed Clinton away and told him she was married and not interested, but he persisted. As recounted in the NBC interview:

>Then he tries to kiss me again. And the second time he tries to kiss me he starts biting my lip … He starts to, um, bite on my top lip and I tried to pull away from him. And then he forces me down on the bed. And I just was very frightened, and I tried to get away from him and I told him ‘No,’ that I didn’t want this to happen but he wouldn’t listen to me. … It was a real panicky, panicky situation. I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to ‘Please stop.’ And that’s when he pressed down on my right shoulder and he would bite my lip. … When everything was over with, he got up and straightened himself, and I was crying at the moment and he walks to the door, and calmly puts on his sunglasses. And before he goes out the door he says ‘You better get some ice on that.’ And he turned and went out the door.”

That's actually based.

Bill still got it.

>Rapin' Bill
>Based

Only thing based anout Rapin' Bill is him exposing women for being whores

Bill, The First Black President

POETRY

Don't you mean Rappin' Bill?

blast from the past nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=gU_6cRDwf6Y

Whom did he rape? A woman who regretted the sex?

POTTERY

He will make a fine VP.

youtu.be/WEn73PYY3Do

STOP IT DONALD

>not posting the POV version

Now, now liberals. Isn't victim blaming against your doctrine?

He looks like a fucking skellington.

jesus christ look at that zombie, you think they're going to kill him off for sympathy points?

What the fuck is this weekend at Berny's 2: Electric Billgaloo? Dude looks like a walking corpse

Im seeing double! 2 bills

When did Hannity become so based?

Hannity has always been based, senpai.
I used to listen to his radio show when I was bored and he's a pretty cool dude.

June 2016

Not 1 second before that

the best way to bring this up in a funny way is to say that you don't know what the real difference between BILL CLINTON and BILL COSBY

THey're pretty much the same guy but one is black

>you better get some ice on that

Burst out laughing. There's no fucking way this really happened. I refuse to believe rape is like this.

Is that pic a shop? Dude's seen better days.

There is no way Hillary will willingly debate Trump at this point, she must know he will annihilate her. I am honestly curious how she will attempt to explain all the rape victims, the pile is so high now that it will have to be dealt with.

But isn't she supposed to debate him anyways?

He looks terrible today

heheheh you're a silly cockroach, aren't you

>P...please JUST give her the delegates Bernie. It hurts to live, i need me medicine.

How many semen demon did he fuck?

>Somebody's doing the raping!
He was talking about Bill all along.

IT WAS RAPEY BILL ALL ALONG

>You better get some ice on that

What a soulless bastard. Fucking hilarious.

When Hannity realized that Trump was finally running he shat his pants with the force of a thousand bulldozers.

He finally had a chance to relive the reagan years, a time he holds in high regard.

It was simple. All he had to do was shill for Trump literally 100% of the time, interview him as much as possible, and he would be well on his way to making america great again.

Notice how Hannity talks to Trump. He's like a 13 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert. Wet.

He's always been good. It's just apart of the "le FAUX news :^)" meme. They have several good presenters.

Good God. He looks like that nazi that drank from the wrong cup in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade