S/fur is batshit crazy

s/fur is batshit crazy

>There's a reason I don't leave my room.
Naw its scary outside and you would rather chicken out and play it safe. Risk is the spice of life dash...

Read this Dash, and know it, own it. This is me. I played my part.

The hardest thing to change, and The thing that makes the most diference is your attitude.
Positive attitude is the biggest thing you can do to change your life.

I take risks when it involves myself potentially getting physically hurt or dying. I'm an adrenaline junkie speed demon because getting as close to death as possible is the only thing I enjoy. The real reason I didn't kill myself when I put a loaded shotgun to my head is because the adrenaline rush was unreal, and being so close to death is exhilarating. I want to race because it's dangerous and I want to die, as morbid as it is.

That's my biggest problem. I can't stay positive.

>I take risks when it involves myself potentially getting physically hurt or dying. I'm an adrenaline junkie speed demon because getting as close to death as possible is the only thing I enjoy. The real reason I didn't kill myself when I put a loaded shotgun to my head is because the adrenaline rush was unreal, and being so close to death is exhilarating. I want to race because it's dangerous and I want to die, as morbid as it is.

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

>Modern society fucking sucks and I don't even want to be a part of it. There's a reason I don't leave my room.

You are contradicting yourself again... Lie to me if you wish, but don't lie to yourself.

why can there never be a s/fur thread with out the edgy autistic cringing around

I'm not contradicting myself. The only thing I care about is death because it's the only absolute in the universe. Everything is going to die one way or another. Getting close to it and spitting in its face is what I love. At the same time, it's a release from all the pain and suffering, so I love it for that reason. I just don't like to do it out of fear because of my split personality. I love and hate death.

>Getting close to it and spitting in its face is what I love.
Then what do you do?

Death being the only absolute is a contradiction considering for something to die, it must have "lived" at some point. For there to be death, there must have been life or existence at some point.

Can we please not spam the thread with garbage?

For someone who gets all butt mad over dash messing up your fappy time you sure are ruining a lot of peoples fappy time

>user
why we cant have nice things v-v

Right now, not much. But suicide attempts have been plentiful, and being a necrophile who literally wants to make love to dead things is pretty close.

Living and existence aren't the same thing. Something can die without being alive. Ever heard of the heat death of the universe?

That reminds me, I asked in a different type of thread and got no answer.
It's illegal to fuck a live horse, but is it also illegal to fuck a dead horse?

It West Virginia it is legal to fuck any animal under yes UNDER 50lbs.

Well I am out and off to bed, I wish you the best dash, I always have.

Legally, it's technically it's not an animal if it's dead, so probably not. Good luck getting that to hold up in court though.

Thanks. I hope you sleep well.

but death isn't real

I take it Dash is here?

I'm never truly "here".

Sorry about not having a timestamp, but I believe this is something you've wanted from me for a long time.

>filename

It's an interesting thing to ponder from a legal perspective.
At what point does an animal cease to be an animal?
if fucking a dead animal is the same as fucking a live animal because it's an animal, what about fucking a roast?
the roast used to be an animal, but nobody would still label it as such.

>cat
>has dog shirt

baka

asking the real questions

come back

Me, or Dash?

Fucking saved

dash. who are you user?

krystalmightbesomeoneelseswaifu

more horsecock plssssss

missingimage.exe

I'd imagine it would involve the state of being. If it was cooked then it would be food, not an animal. State of decay probably has to do with it. From my perspective, I wouldn't see it as being an animal if it is beyond the point of penetration from putrefication as serial killer necrophiles didn't usually fuck dead women crawling with maggots. If you can still fuck it, it's an animal. And there are many ways to fuck a corpse.

interesting opinion thank you for your contribution

Does anyone have this one but without the dick?

Yeah, it's just an odd radnom thought I had to someone posting the picture of that couple who slaughtered the horse and the girl was inside it and stuff.
totally legal.
but sex with a live horse is not legal.
made me wonder about the legality of sex with a dead horse.
Not something I would ever do though.

Have you tried asking in the gfur thread?

Meh. Just providing the morbid details of how I imagine law would define it. If it's enough intact to be fucked, what about when it isn't intact? Would fucking just the pelvic area of a dismembered animal still be an animal if it's no longer attached to the body? I'm curious about that one.