FUCK YOU YOU WHORE

FUCK YOU YOU WHORE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XdR3MyNrixs
youtube.com/watch?v=KFkc_GayYNE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is this? Actually, you know what? I don't give a shit. Why are autistic people allowed to post on this website? Why are you so upset about "literally who?". Step away from the keyboard you fucking sperg.

why do autist hate jellybean so much?

what's wrong with some random girl making asmr? calm down, you stupid sperg.

FUCK YOU YOU ASSHOLE

No.

Jellybeanasmr was my girlfriend for months. I watched her asmr gf roleplays every night after tucked by my mom. She was what kept me through difficult times in my life. My parents were fighting for the longest time since I was born, my cat die, I got mugged, my shoegaze gf broke up with me, and to top it all off MY FUCKING COCTEAU TWINS RECORD KEEPS FUCKING SKIPPING.

But guess what? She's just another fucking whore. She emotionally prostitutes herself for patreon money. She doesn't doesn't care about me. She NEVER cared about me. Y'know who she mentioned in a vlog? Her FUCKING boyfriend. She cucks you virtually and once you're emotionally invested she runs.

But I've moved on. I'm over it. I found a new girl.

Her name is softlygaloshesasmr, and we've been seeing each other for a while now. She said on her FAQ that she doesn't do erotic asmr. She stays pure aND virginal for her fans. When you message her, she responds. She cares about you as an individual. After my split with Jellybeanasmr, she helped me through many panic attacks.

If only real women were like Softlygaloshesasmr.

lmao

>Softlygaloshesasmr.
dude she BEGS FOR DONATIONS.
also shes dating some fat mexican guy

I won't even bother with low effort shitposts like yours.

Shut up, cuck. She's only pretending to get creeps to leave her alone. That aryan goddess can do a lot better than some fatass spic.

what vlog?

Zizek is a cultural marxist hack, get out pseuds. Nietzsche is the only philosopher worth reading, and maybe Evola.

Holy shit yo, seek help.

This is pasta, right? I'm having trouble believing someone is this autistic.

dude stfu, seriously. you just typed this .

seek help OP

youtube.com/watch?v=XdR3MyNrixs

I am of the belief that it is this one.

hottest asmartist out there.

wish she showed her face

>ad hominem

outsted for teen just-read-marx pseud

>white women
ewww

I don't even know that guy. It's called a reaction gif, you retard.

Again though, you need to seriously shut your fucking mouth. you just typed this .

Don't engage him. He's retarded.

you should commit sucide

:^)

You're just jealous because I'm one of the few people on this board able to feel anything for anyone.

You are what's destroying the white race. Seriously, read some Evola.

Softlygaloshes is what's been keeping me off of it. The breakup with Jellybeanasmr, despite her shallow whore attitude, did crush me on the inside. Suicide is an ever-looming force in my life, so don't push me.

>watching any ASMR people but based ASMR Zeitgeist
you only have yourself to blame

If you really want to preserve the white race you should probably fucking kill yourself. That would actually be the perfect place to start because you're the most useless, pathetic cretin I've ever encountered on this board. I'm actually surprised you have the cognitive ability to type out a response on your keyboard you pathetic loser.

Who's that?

>watching ASMR at all

he does ASMR for people actually into ASMR and not sad lonley waifufags

I came on here to vent, and this is what I get? I wanted to post this on /r9k/, but unlike those losers I ACTUALLY HAVE a girlfriend.

I am not lonely. A lot of people watch her videos, but me and SoftlyGaloshes have a spiritual connection. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm exactly the type of guy who she imagines when she makes the girlfriend "roleplays."

You started the thread by schreeching about some girl nobody hear has heard of and then sperged out on a pathetic white-supremacist diatribe.

You deserve exactly what you're getting. Fuck off.

not music fuck off to /r9k/ with this autism

nigga wha

this is getting creepy

asmr is cagean aesthetics for people too dumb to appreciate cagean aesthetics not framed in terms of lowercase, eai, field recordings or even ambient

How do I deserve it? You're jealous you don't have a gf, libcuck.

I appreciate plenty of ambient, I love pic related for instance. Bet the closest you came to ambient is the Minecraft ost, faggot.

Read the thread before posting,summerfriend :^)

thats not ambient

I only listen to ASMR because it's very relaxing.

some asmr videos approach lowercase/field recording territory imo. fabric scratching and tapping can be pretty neat.
youtube.com/watch?v=KFkc_GayYNE

ironically, the minecraft ost is more properly ambient than tycho

>"th-that's not ambient! Just cuz literally everyone disagrees with me doesn't make me wrong!"

What the fuck am I reading

you listed a non-bolded genre.
the bolded one is downtempo
are you legit retarded?

You're retarded if you didn't think it was bait by, "tucked by my mom".

>Tycho
>ambient
pick one

>he plays minecraft

lmao no wonder you're so alone :^)

kys

>he doesnt live off NEETbux

holy guacamole

an interesting thought experiment is to imagine introducing the type of person that listens to this to any erstwhile release and whether they'd be able to get anything (asmr or not) out of it, and how contextual framing necessarily affects the experience thereof in the sense that most of the listeners are probably just in it for the girls

on rym the bolded genres are what the music actually is classified as. the non-bolded genres are ones that the music draws influence from. even though dive does indeed draw influence from ambient music, it is not ambient music, it is downtempo.

if we look at the minecraft soundtrack, you will see that the bolded genre is ambient.

I don't play minecraft, but I have listened to the minecraft soundtrack. I think it's pretty generic and wears it's influences on it's sleeve too blatantly

who are you quoting