So, i fucked up a little bit

So, i fucked up a little bit.

Im a 18 year old from one of the biggest cities in the US. because I was bored the other day(Wednesday night) and used a texting app(textnow) and pretended to be a mutual friend. I didnt send anything bad, but as a joke i mentioned her and I dating and she caught on that it wasn't really the person i was saying it was. She then texted my real number and asked if i had seen somebody mentioned in the fake conversation and how she thought maybe she was texting her from a fake number. She told me she was going to file a police report and a little after that the conversation ended. So now i started to worry a little bit, but whatever. The next day, about halfway through the day she blocked me on snapchat and instagram. I dont give a fuck about being blocked, im just hoping thats not an indicator she actually filed a police report.

Ive texted her(and a bunch of others) from fake numbers before, but im not really worried about those because they were a while ago. Im worried she filed a police report and the cops are gonna subpoena the texting app and then my ISP to find out it was me. I'm nervous and scared. What should I do? Or is there even anything to do?

Leave country.

stale pasta faggot
Saged

Speech patterns are recognizable in text. If youre autistic enough.

its not a pasta, I'm just a guy looking for advice

And what the fuck would they do? Arrest you for texting with a fake number? Worry more about why you think texting with a fake number is funny...

It could be harassment.

you're being paranoid. She blocked you because she know's your a complete piece of beta faggot shit and she is done with your retarded ass.

I hope so, man. Im so scared over all this. I haven't slept in days

stop posting this shit, cunt

What's with this shitty pasta lately? Gtfo.

Are in you in same state? Same county? Cops don't want to do any real work. If you're in a different state, no chance they'll do anything. If you're in a big city, they get hundreds of complaints much worse to investigate than fake number texting. I wouldn't worry.

Same state, both NYC,

its not a pasta. I just keep reposting for some advice

op is a faggot

post there instagram, this way my cock and balls can distract her OP.

>long island cock champion checking in ;D

If you were carrying a conversation not being threatening or spamming her phone I don't see any ground for harassment. She may have just said it as an empty threat to make you leave her alone.

Possibly. i hope it was just her trying to scare me. Id rather her bluff than try to get me arrested. I texted her multiple times over the course of like a year but the old numbers/apps are long deleted and shit

bro you were here the other night, we told you cops dont give a shit about this so no need to worry

i know i was, I'm just scared

Stop posting this fucking thread you weirdo, what the fuck is your problem? Is this the only human contact you're currently getting? Are you just a pathological liar that needs attention? Are you a massive faggot who guzzles cum down by the barrel?

Fuck off

no need to be, just forget about it and go on about your business and dont do the same thing again

Thanks man. I hope you're right. Im gonna try to put this all behind me