census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html
people-press.org/2016/09/13/2-party-affiliation-among-voters-1992-2016/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Missouri is fucking shit lol

it is, but it's home.

Oklahoma should be higher, we have part of -skynet- Google

Go Chiefs

You sure like all the nigger states

You sure do like/love a lot of shitty, economically depressed excuses for states.

>Hive you sure

tbh I'd make Florida orange too but I lived there for a while so felt it deserved blue

I can confirm PA is full of cuck liberals. WV on the other hand is way better.

I don't know how anyone could have strong feelings of any kind about Arkansas. Its so meh.

I'm with you OP, but why red fla?

Fun fact - the south, though red states, generally it is the black population that takes welfare - last studies showed it was 40+% of the black population that made up the welfare recipients of their respective states, with the remainder being mixed white, mexican, and other.
And since we know from voting records that blacks overwhelmingly vote Democratic, it is in fact Democrats being the biggest leeches of welfare - like we all knew.

Whats the point of flyovers.

You probably have a Monster Energy drink logo somewhere on your car.

nope

No one gives a shit about you Jew Jersey cocksucker.

Easy way to figure this shit out.

The ability for you to eat, drive your vehicle, and keep warm/cool

I hate liberals too, but west coast best coast. I learn to live with them and prove them wrong when needed.

You don't have to live in a fucking cornfield to do this.

Embarrassing Cleetus.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
Iaaaaaa

NYC native, faggot. Your state fucking stinks. Kill yourself guido fuck.

kek

Die Proddy cocksucker.

Neutral on Ohio but hate Michigan? The fuck wrong with you? The god damn state is the shape of a fucking mitten and you hate it? The fuck outta here.

From a Intergender trans feminist midget BLM activists point of view.

thanks for posting the template retard

I had a bad experience once in Michigan. Ruined me on the entire state.

potato muncher

>mentions mitten
>forgets matching sock

fucking retards in this thread tonite

It's okay OP. If you lived in NY, you'd hate it even more. Anyone who is a "proud" New Yorker is a fucking idiot. I've lived in NY my whole life and there is not one good reason to live here except if you want OKAY internet connections.

Yes, because using paint to color over the states is hard.

1 county out of several thousand does not a case make.
Good try though - census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html
"The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent"

people-press.org/2016/09/13/2-party-affiliation-among-voters-1992-2016/
"Overall, 87% of black voters identify with the Democratic Party or lean Democratic, compared with just 7% who identify as Republican or lean Republican."

cousin fucking hicks

>Like Cali
>Dislike Washington
>Dislike Texas
You're weird man

Bad experience is part of MI experience. Makes you appreciate the good ones.
Like worrying about nearly hitting deer once a month or so makes it all the more fufilling when you finally pop one in the heart.
Or having such shit roads and constant construction makes you REALLY appreciate a smooth freshly paved one.
Stoic appreciation, Monica.

Indiana checking in. This is home of Vice President Mike Pence the Electric Fence and we dislike you too. All the liberals in this are by Chicago, the rest of the state is pretty conservative so fuck you and and that shit hole Ferguson too.

fucking misplaced redneck.

Also what is deceptive about this map is that most of the Lib states are ran cash negative, in danger of bankruptcy especially Cali - Whereas Texas has a 10 billion cash surplus rainy day fund to help offset Harvey....

South Jersey trash.

Based Cali bro - come on home, get out of there while you can.

actually it's quite worse i live in central jersey

>OP likes Mississippi

Mississippi may lack liberals, but it's literally the worst state in the US. I can confirm this, because I hate it despite the fact that it's currently my home.

Also, most of the establigroids here is controlled by Jews and mixed-race negroids with below-average IQs.

Don't even get me started about the actual politics. Where I live, both the republican and democratic parties try to turn this shithole into an even bigger shithole of a welfare state. Then, a libertarian part actually formed in my local area, and it gave me hope that the welfare state could possibly be abolished.

Well, when the libertarian mayorial candidate ran, he was shot to death and the media reported it as a "suicide". In actuality, it was probably the work of the republicans, with the possibility of democrats also being involved.

If anyone is interested about the details of this conspiracy, I'll provide them if you ask.

(Although, this story is based on a specific city, rather than what I've seen in other cities in this state)

yall niggers need to step your game up and actually GO some places instead of just hurr durr I don't like people frum oaklansas

already did my nigga, living in Alberta now

I can't wait until a 7 or 8 magnitude earthquake wrecks your shit.

I'll try one with your method.. problem is most faggots here don't know geography

>loves the South nearly exclusively

Man this thread is already off to a shitty start.

Can't wait for them to die of dehydration

>likes northern states.

fucking yank, GUESS WHO GOT ALL THE GOOD BOOTS AND GUNS NOW!?

Enjoy becoming a territory of Mexico! We will wall off SoCal as well.

The north has all the nukes, my boy.

problem is most people think all of California is one thing and haven't ever actually been anywhere

I'm not in Cali, dumb fuck.

As in Canada? You fucked up.

Besides the major cities you guy's have nothing.

Except for maybe forest fires and dead birds from wind farms I guess.

I would be ok with my state in it's new location. Let's get on this.

I live in ny. Most of the people I meet are pretty God damn concervative. It's fucking nyc that kills it for us.

Fucking wannabe upstate hicks.

Fuck this cunt. Missouri loves liberals too, as long as you don't live in fuck off shit nothing towns where everyone is too stupid to understand basic English and fuck their cousins.

>north has all the nukes.

umm you might wanna check that m8.

your state parks are big, but they are just brushland and fucking hills. OHH WOW YOU GOT REDWOODS. that are mostly cut down...

yes bunch of family fucking mountain blue fuckers is definitely better

Except they want to live off the land, live peacefully and have decent educations. Sounds kinda like what hipsters want but can't actually do.

Really nice.

Nah most of them are good people.

Didn't realize being brain dead is a decent education.

You're from NYC aren't you.

Conservafags

yall niggers is too harsh

love everybody. it makes hating the irish cunts so much better.

Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, and many parts of California are all garbage.

I'm the ex-Califag here who moved to Alberta:
In response to this:
I give you the attached image.

literally makes no sense

the other 60% are the white trash that you conveniently left out

so you're some backwoods hick that hates cities. Aren't you special?

I agree with this.

Those blue mountain fuckers were from Kentucky, you ignorant slut.

>Because with out CA, SF more specifically, you wouldn't even be able to access Sup Forums.

Seems like he mostly hates the cities with a lot of niggers.

that would be correct.. liberals and niggers

I guess the 4 or 5 counties that are gray don't do anything for you.

typical liberal doesn't even realize there's 50 states

kill yourself