If you were going to kill yourself, How would you do it?

If you were going to kill yourself, How would you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

benzos and opiates, funny enough i got both but don't feel like an heroing yet
any other way leaves behind a mess and isn't peaceful

Close myself in the garage and turn on the car.

No mess, no problem.

What kind?

how much are you going to use

With modern catalytic converters that will just give you a headache

old age

I don't no plan on an heroing anytime soon, but the options open. Id use oxycodone and xanax, maybe throw in some ambien or Imovane too

'92 Honda Civic would surely be effective, right?

Chew on some cherry pits

Doesn't matter. Already dead on the inside.

30mg ambien, 105mg zopiclone, 160mg oxy, and 150mg xanax

all crushed and parachuted, shot gunned with a beer and some gravol/pepto to prevent puking

Methane. One of my closest friends went that way a couple of weeks ago, coroner said it was likely painless and fast

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag

Swallow 30 apple seeds

Either noose or razor, i'd like my organs to be put to better use and if I go with pills it'll just fuck them up.

If I do this and succeed, someone should make it a recipe and patent it in my name lmao

Option 1 - Warfare (valiant death in battle, honor fighting, etc)

Option 2 - Suspension hanging (lonely realistic plan)

Doesn't sound fun

Your plan will likely work unless you vomit and empty your stomach contents.

Share the pharmas mate, we can parachute and shitpost and forget about our want to self harm - even if only for a minute

Im not suicidal, but id share the wealth with another Sup Forumstard. Cheers m8 this xans for you

if I give you my address will you send me the pills I need to check out?

asking for a friend

I gotta go, but my Wickr is m4809968607242r

I probably won't but just curious to see what you're looking for :^)

My basic plan is doing it in a hotel room, in the bathroom, in the bathtub. The bathtub will be full of bags of ice and I will have put myself into a body bag for easy disposal. Signage will be placed on the bathroom door so that maids and such will not have to see my body.

My plan is a combination of Nembutal, some opiates, sodium nitrate, and an exit bag of nitrogen. Planning is essential.

I am forty-seven. I haven't had anything good happen to me in the last two decades that I can think of. I don't think there's a big likelihood of anything nice in my future. Being alive means being miserable, and I'd rather not be miserable anymore.

Ehhh, or you're fucking gay.

Youve researched well - is nembutal available in your country? i understand your outlook. i wont interject advice and interfere with your plans but i will say your post was read and received bro. are you personally spiritual? what do you expect to experience after your physically die? fellow suicidal shitposter here.

I'm sure I can lay hands on it in some fashion.

I expect nothing. That's what life has taught me: expect nothing.

Same way I tried last time. Benzos + alcohol + noose.

Agreeable answer brother. Are you located in the united states?

I have no other choice, Wait it out.

Produce cyanide out of fruit seeds and drink it. This way i could be entertained the days before my death not feeling like killing myself.

Yeah.

It should be ... nice.

Definitely old age with a whisky in my hand, surrounded by my harem.

Go to a hospital and fill in organ donor forms . Lay down and shoot myself in the head so the bullet bounces off the floor back into me . So noone has to find me and hopefully some gets some use out of my body

Take 4 aleve.

Or...just open fire on a bunch of cops. No way they would let that slide without taking me out.

Put rubber bands around my skull over an over until it explodes like one of those watermelons

what if it's only potent enough to leave you paralyzed or brain-dead? very unreliable.

Shotgun to the dick

Stop telling this to people, it's blatantly untrue.

Modern cars still spit out enough CO to kill you in 15 minutes.

I'd use a helium mask i hear its so close to oxygen that you dont feel the pain of suffocation you just kinda fall asleep

Coroner lied to spare your feelings, he suffered choking on hot farts for 2 hours before he finally died from a combination of exhaustion and damage to his colon.

>park car on railroad crossing
>chemical suicide
>drug and alcohol overdose
>exhaust pipe into car
>hang self from sunroof
>slash wrists (down the track)
>homemade IED to set fire to car
>take a cyanide pill
>touch electric wires with metal pole
then
>shoot myself in the head right as the train hits

lets see them figure that one out for the autopsy

Kill a bunch of niggers and then kill myself

Option 1 fighting Antifa?

>hang self from sunroof
what?

you remember what a sunroof is dude? Tie a rope outside and drop the noose inside, hang myself. At the same time as everything else.

I'm an asshole irl so I'll continue being an asshole when I pull the plug. Whatever disrupts everyone's daily activities, then I'll do it
>by train
>by mass shooting
>by jumping off a freeway/highway
>by crashing my car on the freeway/highway
I'm going to hell already might as well make it my legacy to keep fucking up

I'm not miserable, but not particularly happy either.

Sincere question: do you think centering our lives around contribution might make them more fun?

I know that question will be sneered at here, but I'm wondering if it might be a road out of the pain & boredom.

Old age

thats a little overkill dont you think? and fucking expensive

Sleeping pills and bourbon just nod off.

My life has already been about making other people's lives better.

So the answer is "no."

Take the 25 leftover Vicodin 7.5s from tooth surgery, wait an hour or so and at the peak of my high hang myself using my triple noose i made from one rope. Even if it fails the pills will kill me. Foolproof

I did this, in the sense I weighed up what I contributed to my friends lives and what they contributed to mine.

We're not friends anymore

I don't think 187mg of hydrocodone will kill you

aspirin, razor blade

It won't, but the acetaminophen should do the job. Liver failure

I am a coroner's investigator and I want to thank you for being so organized and thoughtful about your departure.
I hope you don't do it, because I have seen a lot of people who died from illnesses, who had everything to live for, but "their number was up". You are 47 not 87 and to think that nothing good will happen to you in the future is shortsighted.
Keep your plan, but waited another 30 years before you think about executing it.

Ah, unfortunately you know very little about my life.

I have a painful degenerative disease. It will take its time killing me. In the meantime, it does other, less pleasant things. The disease is incurable and intractable. Already I have had one surgery to fix the ongoing disfiguration and require another. I have a large supply of painkillers to manage the pain.

So, no, I have nothing good waiting for me.

Also, suppose I wait another thirty years and I was correct; who will repay me for thirty years of agony, suffering, despair, and degradation? It costs you nothing to tell me to wait, but you do not have to pay the price of waiting.

If you shoot yourself in the head, and angle it correctly so you are killed instantly, are you alive long enough to hear the shot? I know a bullet travels faster than the speed of sound but the gun is right next to your ear if you do it correctly. Can you hear it even a millisecond before you go?

Buck shot to the brain stem.

There's a cave network ~2 hours from my house. It goes on forever, apparently. I would take a bus up to the nearest town and hike over there. I would probably shoot myself in the deep reaches of the cave and hope my body is never recovered so everyone would think I just disappeared.

Well, I'm 38, so I know a little about life. You didn't mention a degenerative disease in your earlier post. If it something like ALS or other diseases that leave you trapped in your own body, then I would say you are brave to leave on your own terms. If it is something less I would suggest a good doctor or Hospice and ride out on the best high pharmaceuticals can provide. A little diazapam for anxiety, and little morphine for disconfort and CBD oil to smooth things out.

If you aim right, it's an instant lights out, so no.
Also, even if by some miracle you did hear it, it wouldn't be for long.

Thanks. Best friend killed himself with a snub nosed .357 9 months ago and I've been wondering. I guess he did some research into something called a "brush by shot" angled behind and under the ear pointed upwards so if somehow you didn't die instantly you'd bleed out in 20 seconds. I just wonder if he heard the shot then regretted it or something, and I've been thinking about it as well.