I think my son is the devil...

I think my son is the devil. He tripped me on purpose when I was going down the stairs and just now he tried to kill my dog by giving her a huge soft pretzel. She choked on it but luckily I got the pretzel out, unfortunately she had a seizure after. I'm getting worried. What do I do about this kid?

how old is he
get him checked for autism
see a talking person to talk with about his problems

He might be the devil but you're - the devil. -

Show him his place. Break his knees.

Sounds smart aside from the animal torture - lack of empathy is scary. Maybe he is jewish? Did your wife sleep with your financial advisor?

OP here. He is autistic. 5 years old.

>see a talking person

Still on the teet?

No

Found the autist

find the nearest wood chipper, try again with another kid

Go to your local priest and ask for a set of these. Then, lure him to an abandoned building and sacrifice him to God. The future of mankind depends on you.

Amen, brother!

>37

Kill his wife and children. Then get him in trouble with the IRS.

Bump fist for Damien

better get that rape dick ready . boi!!
fuck the devil clean outta him

Leave him on the steps of a church or something.

This world needs more rape.

Get back in the car

I think my daughter is the devil. She tripped me on purpose when I was going down the stairs and just now she tried to kill me by giving me a blowjob. She choked on my dick but luckily I got it out in time, unfortunately she had a seizure after. I'm getting worried. What do I do about this kid?

We are all ETs people.. Look around.. How is it there are so many varied human races on this planet if we all came from Adam and Eve?? Shouldnt we all look about the same?? Religion has LIED to you..the old testament..human sacrifices? A loving God wouldnt demand killing a humanbeing to please it! That was dark Archon ETs manipulating us. Also yes there are highly positive and negative beings all throughout this solar system, galaxy and Universe.. do you honestly think we are the only beings Source has created ?? Now that is pure ego.. We are just 1 of many.. We are a young planet.. We were taken over 13k yrs ago.. Beings live in earth..time to wake up..Christ was a messenger to show us how to ascend.. Christ isnt God. We are all part of God..our spirits are a small piece of The One. ie God?