Seriously powerful cum shooters, how do you give a girl a facial...

seriously powerful cum shooters, how do you give a girl a facial? do you warn her as youre about to cum so she can close her eyes so she doesnt go blind?

yeah just say on gonna cum, also practice shohoting on a rag to see where you squirt the most.

pic is of my cum rag

>where you squirt the most
if you are a shooter it is going straight ahead... what are you talking about?

For that load, just get a scope and blast her from 100m out

my cum rag indicates that sometimes it curves between pumps

I love blasting a new girl with a weeks worth of cum. Never tell them and i try to record it either by phone if they know or if they wont let me hidden cam in my room. Their reactions hilarious

Post some

kek

up

Sit her down for a chat. A nice Italian restaurant is always a good bet. Why not try the cannelloni. Tasty stuff.

When the cannelloni arrives carefully put one piece in your mouth. Blow all the contents out so they scatter everywhere. Try to get as much on her as possible.

Tell her, "You've been warned."

lol, that gave me a giggle

Post bro

lot of talk with no follow through

nice

bump

guess no shooters

somebody has to have something good

i am disappoint

>not busting in her mouth
ok you get shitty blowjobs

well you are not wrong

I fuck her missionary and then pull out and aim for her face, usually gets in her eyes/hair but my gf likes it.

seems like the only viable method

If she gets on her knees you can have her blow you and then shoot on her face, but my gf always swallows so I've never tried. Can't fucking wait until she gets on the pill, tired of cumming all over her every time.

what about splashback? id be covered in more cum than she would be

>when you cum so hard you have to worry about the splashback

feels bad man

honey when i'm in the mood i dont care about going blind