Will this get me high? I have 2

Will this get me high? I have 2

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo

Eat shit

Yeah its awesome used to do this with friends all the time.

Not high. it will make you feel somewhat relaxed. That's really weird to inject that drug.. must be for a psych ward or something.

1 at a time or both?

Yeah, dude. The high is great. Inject one into each of you testicles for the best effect

It's basically Valium

Military use
Was in our CBRN room

you wont

That makes sense because it's good for anxiety

Yes its valium. I dont want to know where you got that. do one and see how you feel. you wont need another probably

It's for your buddy friend

1 injection for a common feel
2 for a strong heavy body load

Kek

I wish I could get IV diazepam.
Is it automated to dose every few hours or just a single shot?

10mg will have you relaxed/happy as fuck
One of my favorite benzos

I'm pretty sure it's a one shot instructions say inject into outer thigh and leave in for 10 seconds

weird to IV?? diastat is extremely common to inject, IV or IM in a medical setting.
kekd

Go for it then. Just make sure you know if it's IV or IM lmao

Medfag here,
10mg of diazepam (which is the generic for Valium, so it is not basically Valium, it isValium) will fuck you up.

This is mean for sedating people who are freaking out for any plethora of reasons. By sedating, I mean putting to sleep. If one doesn't work, another can be used, which is why there is 2. It's hard to OD on Valium on its own, but even 10mg is a lot of fucking Valium, so DO NOT drink ANY alcohol if you use one or it will likely kill you.

Other than that, don't be a fucking pussy, inject yourself bitch.

underrated

10mg valium isn't that much unless you're a pussy

Where tf did you get that??

It'll knock you out before you start feeling any high. It's meant to prevent you from hurting yourself or others during a psychotic episode.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU FAT HOMELESS LOSER?

THEY GAVE 10MG FOR A FLIGHT, IT BARELY PUT ME AT EASE. I ALSO HAD TO HAVE 3-4 SHOTS OF BRANDY TO FEEL IT A LITTLE. FUCK OFF NIGGER.

10MG AIN'T KNOCKING OUT A 2 YEAR OLD YOU FUCKING NIGGER.

Shoot half, 5mg is a relaxed buzz. anymore with no tolerance will probably make you sleep

Can't it's an auto injector pretty sure it's a one shit 10 MG

Fucking dumbass, 10mg intravenous will knock you the fuck down

They issue that shit in case you get hit with nerve gas. If the atropine don't work. You can just put yourself to sleep to die.

Its intravenous you dope.

IV>PO.

You get 100% of the meds via needle, maybe 30% via mouth.

forgot about that part

Break the inside and get the liquid into another syringe.

You are a fool. Its IV.

You're right, it's mean to put you out, not necessarily during a psychotic episode though as it has no antipsychotic properties, they'll use Thorazine or Ativan + Geodon for that. Both of those will put someone out instantly, as well as stop the psychosis.

It can be used during dental procedures, setting a broken bone, taking an MRI,

And you will absolutely get high.
You'll just be so high you probably won't remember much or be awake for long.

LOL YOU DUMB POOR UNEDUCATED NIGGER. THEY GIVE THAT SAME FUCKING NEEDLE TO PEOPLE BEFORE AN MRI. IT JUST RELAXES THEM YOU DUMB, DUMB UNEDUCATED NIGGER,

10mg by mouth isnt much, 10mg injected is quite a lot.

ITS USED FOR MRI'S NIGGER. IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK SOMETIMES. IT'S NOTHING.

You seem quite upset. You should go find one of these and chill out.

10mg IV is enough to sedate someone up to 100kg

TheUnited States militaryemploys a specialized diazepam preparation known asConvulsive Antidote, Nerve Agent (CANA), which contains diazepam. One CANA kit is typically issued to service members, along with threeMark I NAAKkits, when operating in circumstances where chemical weapons in the form ofnerve agentsare considered a potential hazard. Both of these kits deliver drugs usingautoinjectors. They are intended for use in "buddy aid" or "self aid" administration of the drugs in the field prior todecontaminationand delivery of the patient to definitive medical care

LOL. I HAVE UNLIMITED SUPPLY OF ANY DRUG I WANT. WHY WOULD I USE THAT SHIT?

LOL...LOOK AT THESE 12 YEAR OLDS TRYING TO PLAY MR DRUG DEALER.

10 MG IV WON'T EVEN RELAX MOST 200 POUNDERS.

You might want to relax on the caps, else people might start to think you're a retard.

No they do not.

They might give someone 0.5mg Ativan Orally 30min-1hr before MRI to calm the nerves and allow them to stay still during the MRI. Or they will give them a full IV or IM dose to immobilize them and force them to stay still.

Where did you receive your medical training?

OMG!!! OMG!!! A BUNCH OF FAT , BALDING 12 YEAR OLDS ONLINE WILL THINK I AM RETARDED? I BETTER TAKE MY CAPS LOCK OFF.

Maybe you should IV 40mg and show us the effects on livestream if you're such a "drug expert"

FIRST OF ALL YOU DUMB FAT FUCK. THEY GIVE YOU 4 X 1MG SUBLINGUAL ATIVAN IF YOU ARE CLAUSTROPHOBIC. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE PILL WORK. SOME USE 2. SOME USE ALL 4 YOU DUMB UNEDUCATED NIGGER.

SECOND: YOU ARE A NIGGER.

Hey summerfag, it's a school night.
You should go to bed.
Besides, you're what everyone on Sup Forums hates, nobody wants you here.

WHY WOULD I NIGGER? I HAVE NO TOLERANCE. 40 MG WILL GIVE ME A 12-16 HR SLEEP.

Honestly tho i wonder how you can be 12 and balding, unless you're saying everyone here has cancer or some shit

OHHH..AN OLD TIMER. YOU BEEN HERE SINCE JULY HUH?

SO BAD ASS.

NO REALLY, ASK YOUR DANDY TO LET YOU USE HIS GUN SO YOU CAN BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT YOU CRINGE MONSTER. GO BACK TO REDDDIT FAG.

Alright, "nigger", IV 10mg, lets see what happens

>10 mg of diazepam injected
Nigga good night. You're going to sleep. Don't miss PT tomorrow

COME ON FAT FUCK ..YOU KNOW HOW...MORBID OBESITY CAUSES TOO MUCH DHT TO BE RELEASED AT A YOUNG AGE. THAT'S WHY YOU ARE BALD.

I DON'T DO NIGGER DRUGS BABY BITCH.

Sit down. Be humble

With the thickness my hair has, i'd rather be bald to be quite honest with you

10mg is nothing....

OMG!! SAGE FOUND KENDRICK

kek.....or kick??

im on kpins heroin, and a couple 10mg pink oxys, suck my ass plebs

Kek, any excuse for not taking it, seeing as you know you'll be fast asleep 5 mins after injection

1 at first. wait 2 hrs. of you know what you're doing, do the other. 10mg will get you high. so, be safe and wait a little. really depends on the type of person you are.

stfu u nigger

If I IV Vodka, will i get more drunk?

>nigger
>nigger
>nigger
Why does everything you say have to have the word nigger in? I feel like you're pretty insecure about your skin colour, perhaps a nigger yourself? Maybe a beaner? A chong?

you can autoinject through cardboard over a cup so you can drink it and not jam it into your fucking thigh

This dude is an angry highschooler acting like hes the shit. Fuck him time to find another thread. We helped the OP already.

OP, all these people saying 10mg is weak, are talking in pill form. be safe and do one, then wait. 10mg. will absolutely give you a different feeling. just wait and see how strong it is. if youre having to ask, just do one.

Enjoy your addiction. Im done with heroin. I hope you dont overdose one day but if you do I dont feel like the world will be missing out.

'Nigger' is a good word. Besides, there are a lot of willfully ignorant, dumb motherfuckers on this board. It is way easier to just type "there are a lot of niggers on this board."

10 mg is one pill (most common dosage)...not a lot really

ever tried snorting a strip suboxone? little pieces of it. I cut three pieces as small as I can with a pair of scissors, roll them up, snort, and it hits me like a 30mg roxi snorted. may save you some money if the subs are only $10 where you are

FUCKING NIGGERS. GO TO WSHH FORUMS.

this is injected though. it hits harder

Op said it was i.m according to the instructions

>HAHA MY CAPS LOCK IS A BETTER THAN ANY WELL THOUGHT OUT ARGUMENT.

inject it in your ass

i iv the subutex

>Update
IT'S Sup Forums U IDIOT

Fuck Off Hillary