Howdy my fellow Sup Forumstards i start 8th grade tomorrow any tips on how to survive...

Howdy my fellow Sup Forumstards i start 8th grade tomorrow any tips on how to survive? like what do i wear and what do i say to the ladies and whatnot

thanks

Gary in your teachers mouth. You can only do it in 8th grade, and your teachers will give you an A.

MODS. MODS MODS

WHY ISNT THIS THREAD 404ed YET, MODS MODS

fuck all the dirty whores now, by the time you're 18, you will never get laid because how impossible you are to talk to because of all the time you spent on Sup Forums

have fun in school summerfag!

Install gentoo

Who cares about ladies in 8th grade? Learn as much as you can through high school, major in business in college, get high paying job, and the ladies will come flocking to YOU! You won't believe it!

Shut up fag.

The first time I went on Sup Forums I was in the 8th grade. That was 13 years ago.

i cannot stress this enough wear v necks down to your belly button everyday. shave ur pubes and paste them to your cheeks bro youll pull all the babes. also mods?

>business major
Leave this poor child alone

uhm haha whats a gary

Get out while you still can

>8th grade
>ladies

You bet ladies! Now is when there starting to develop boobies!!!!

underage bait
try again when you're 18, laddie

I think Sup Forums mods gave up on keeping young fags off, I started using Sup Forums when I was 15 tho so meh

MODS

>744339054
delete your computer

Be kind. Make friends for life. Pay attention. Start to formulate plans for AFTER high school. Develop a network and maintain it for life. HAVE FUN. Don't think with your dick.

>>>>>>

are the mods asleep?

Don't visit Sup Forums ever and never ask for advice here.

Either that or get ready for a life of autism and forever alone.

Screen this post and check it in 10 years little faggot. I got you. If you don't listen it's all on you.

Sage.

Report for underage faggot